How often do you donate?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I've been on TRT for 7 weeks now, 50MG twice a week. Just had labs done, should be back next week. Wondering if I should be worried about my hematocrit levels already. Noticed my BP is up a bit at night as well seems OK in the morning though.

I just don't want to have a stroke out of nowhere.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I've been on TRT for 7 weeks now, 50MG twice a week. Just had labs done, should be back next week. Wondering if I should be worried about my hematocrit levels already. Noticed my BP is up a bit at night as well seems OK in the morning though.

I just don't want to have a stroke out of nowhere.

Far fetched!

You have not even had labs done yet to even know where your hematocrit/hemoglobin sits and just because ones blood pressure can be elevated at certain times does not mean your hematocrit is high.

Vince

Super Moderator
Before you donate wait to have labs. When I first started trt I donated every 8 weeks for 2 years. How I haven't had to donate blood for just over two years. :)

Gman86

Ya high HCT isn’t as bad as people think. Just like everything, balance is key. HCT also effects blood pressure less than people think, as well. For instance, my HCT came back at 53 recently, and I check my BP every single morning. During that time, my systolic BP (top number) would run between 102-122. And my diastolic (bottom number) would run between 56-68.

What I have found to be very good for BP, is magnesium. If you’re ever having issues with BP, try magnesium first, and see if it helps. There’s probably 10 other things I can think of that you can do to lower BP naturally, but magnesium is always an easy one to start with.

Also, don’t be afraid of donating blood. Donating blood is an extremely healthy thing for males to do. I know guys here fear lowering ferritin too low, but there’s new research showing that ferritin is a horrible marker for iron status, and as long as you are above 20, you are fine. Here’s a really smart doctor that has some alternative views on the matter, but really knows his stuff.

DragonBits

Appreciate everyones responses. Just stinks my lab is so slow, takes like 7 days to get results which is crazy.
Never donated blood, the highest I have ever seen HCT is 47.5.

How fast you get your labs depends partly on what labs you asked for.

DHT takes the longest, around 7 days. You can often get partial lab results without DHT. It also depends a little if you did your blood draw on a Sat or monday. IMO Sat is the worst day to draw blood.

MarcoFL

Never donated blood, the highest I have ever seen HCT is 47.5.

How fast you get your labs depends partly on what labs you asked for.

DHT takes the longest, around 7 days. You can often get partial lab results without DHT. It also depends a little if you did your blood draw on a Sat or monday. IMO Sat is the worst day to draw blood.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me