9 Months After Starting TRT - Skin changes

Buy Lab Tests Online

Logrige

I've been on TRT for about nine months. I pin 3 times a week for total of 120mm a week. My bloods show test at 995 ng/dl, free test is 30 pg/ml, estradiol 42 pg/ml.
I don't really have any side-effect from the high estradiol except on occasion I get a tiny bit emotional and libido is a tiny bit unpredictable but other than that it's been a smooth ride (I do take AI to get my emotions back usually once every other week).
Recently, I have noticed skin elasticity has changed drastically over the last few months. My skin feels very soft and has a significant amount of give. The skin looks good with some tiny acne outbreaks but overall it looks good its just feels loose.

Could this be related to being high on estrogen? Are there any blood markers I should check that could contribute to this? Has anyone else experienced this?

Note; I have lost 30 pounds of fat over the last 16 months. I lost 30 before starting TRT but it seemed like it was mainly muscle. After starting TRT I have gained significant strength and muscle but not gained any weight so I think I'm stacking muscle mass and loosing baby fat at the same time. I've been high BMI since I was a kid so it's possible my fat loss plays a major role in how my skin is feeling lately. However, the loosens of my skin is even at my fingers, calfs, feet and other areas where store fat. I just want to see if there is any hormonal things I should look out for.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been on TRT for about nine months. I pin 3 times a week for total of 120mm a week. My bloods show test at 995 ng/dl, free test is 30 pg/ml, estradiol 42 pg/ml.
I don't really have any side-effect from the high estradiol except on occasion I get a tiny bit emotional and libido is a tiny bit unpredictable but other than that it's been a smooth ride (I do take AI to get my emotions back usually once every other week).
Recently, I have noticed skin elasticity has changed drastically over the last few months. My skin feels very soft and has a significant amount of give. The skin looks good with some tiny acne outbreaks but overall it looks good its just feels loose.

Could this be related to being high on estrogen? Are there any blood markers I should check that could contribute to this? Has anyone else experienced this?

Note; I have lost 30 pounds of fat over the last 16 months. I lost 30 before starting TRT but it seemed like it was mainly muscle. After starting TRT I have gained significant strength and muscle but not gained any weight so I think I'm stacking muscle mass and loosing baby fat at the same time. I've been high BMI since I was a kid so it's possible my fat loss plays a major role in how my skin is feeling lately. However, the loosens of my skin is even at my fingers, calfs, feet and other areas where store fat. I just want to see if there is any hormonal things I should look out for.
The skin changes are probably from losing 60 lb of weight.

Logrige

The skin changes are probably from losing 60 lb of weight.
Thank you! Appreciate the response :) I've been chunky most of my life so this is a new experience. I store fat evenly (never had a belly) too so it makes sense. I think I'm just overthinking things.

Logrige

This could mean your estrogen is a little bit too high for you, maybe reduce your dosage a little bit and see how you feel. Your estrogen should decrease as you lose weight.
I usually experience spicy nips and emotional sensitivity when my estro is high, but I haven't really noticed that.
However, I have noticed my anxiety steadily increasing around the same time I noticed skin changes. I'm not sure if anxiety alone is also a common symptom for high estro but it seems like it could be for me. I decided to get some bloods yesterday to see what's going on. I think you are right though, and I may need to adjust my dosage a bit. Thank you and appreciate the response :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me