OPEN STUDY: What levels of free T, Testosterone, E2, prolactin, cortisol do you feel best at?

Buy Lab Tests Online

seb288

All of us are following our protocols quite blindly, trying to optimise but unsure what values to optimise to. The lab ranges vary between countries and labs. The NHS for example sets it upper T limit at 750 - whereas many people in the US naturally have higher levels than this and are perfectly healthy.

SO I'm creating a database full of people's T, free T, E2 levels (and more eg. SHBG, Prolactin, cortisol, injection frequency) and how they felt. Everyone is free and encouraged to add to this database and hopefully it'll paint a picture. With each test you provide, mention how you FELT on the day in terms of mood, energy, libido, confidence, performance (physical/mental), wellbeing - MELCPW for short. If you're unable to remember the day of the blood draw, remember how you felt around that time, and mention injection frequency and how many days after pinning your blood was taken.

Also add how ancillaries such as HCG, aromasin and cabergoline have affected your MELCPW. Also add any physical/mental health issues you have which may affect your optimisation. I'll start with mine, and the more we have, the better picture we can paint, and together we can learn. This is our very own study - so please add! Please copy paste my format for consistency, or post an image of labs commenting on MELPW for each result.

Test 1: Protocol 100mg of T decanoate/4 days = 175mg/week Blood drawn near trough (day 3).
T - over 52 nmol/l = >1500 ng/dl
Prolactin = 405 mU/l Range = 86 - 324
Mood - 5/10 Energy - 7/10 Libido - 6/10 Confidence - 8/10 Performance - 6/10 wellbeing - 5/10

Test 2: Protocol 80mg of T decanoate/week (half life 8 days). Blood drawn at trough (day 7).
T - 18.9 nmol/l = 544 ng/dl
E2 - 106 pmol/l = 28 pg/ml
Prolactin = 120mU/l Range = 86 - 324
Mood - 7/10 Energy - 7/10 Libido - 6/10 Confidence - 7/10 Performance - 6/10 wellbeing - 7/10

Later I used aromasin with 140mg/week T and felt terrible (probably crashed e2)

Test 3: Protocol 75mg of T decanoate/4 days. Blood drawn day 1 (peak)
T - 49.3 nmol/l = 1421 ng/dl
E2 - 148 pmol/l = 40.3 pg/ml
Prolactin = 314mU/l Range = 86 - 324
SHBG = 22.5 nmol/L Range = 18.3 - 54.1
Mood - 5/10 Energy - 7/10 Libido - 5/10 Confidence - 5/10 (had anxiety) Performance - 6/10 wellbeing - 5/10

So I seem to feel better with Medium of the range T (544) and Medium/mid high E (28), this is either due to my SHBG being low (so free T % is high) or because high T = high prolactin (I avoid caber as it makes me feel shit).

Next I'll try to reach 900 T and 30 E and report back. I think the optimal ratio from looking at studies and graphs is when T = E^2, at least for young guys. Please share how you feel with various levels of E2, T, prolactin and cortisol!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching