My body just doesn't like injection T... Confused

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

So as some of you know, T injections never worked for me, but the T scrotum did miracles, but dht was too high and i was losing lots of hair so I had no choice but to try half injection half cream and guess what, NOTHING! It almost seems like my body doesn't like the INJECTION. at this point I think my body doesn't like stable levels?? I don't know but it's just so confusing and numbers are good, but I feel crappy. On the cream i felt like a king literally

It's been a year I've been trying to get dialed in with injection+cream, just doesn't work now if I just do the cream, boom!

I'm low SHBG by the way

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I wonder if with the cream, downstream hormones aren’t suppressed, and that has something to do with it. I wonder if LH is fully suppressed on creams like it is with injections. I think there’s a chance on creams that LH isn’t fully suppressed, and therefore downstream hormones aren’t fully suppressed. This might be something to look into for u. It’s the first thing that comes to my mind at least, in regards to ur specific issue

eli

I wonder if with the cream, downstream hormones aren’t suppressed, and that has something to do with it. I wonder if LH is fully suppressed on creams like it is with injections. I think there’s a chance on creams that LH isn’t fully suppressed, and therefore downstream hormones aren’t fully suppressed. This might be something to look into for u. It’s the first thing that comes to my mind at least, in regards to ur specific issue

I don't know man, it's a big puzzle to me honestly

I just can't understand why injection doesn't work, a lot of low shbg guys respond better to the cream tho based on what I see online

DS3

I am fairly certain that Natesto is the only form of testosterone that has been demonstrated not to lead to shutdown of the HPTA, thus maintaining LH and downstream hormones.

Willyt

Are you able to manage the DHT by splitting the cream between scrotum and somewhere else on your body (E.g., inner arms)? My limited understanding is that the DHT spikes come mainly from scrotum application.

goolapsh

Are you able to manage the DHT by splitting the cream between scrotum and somewhere else on your body (E.g., inner arms)? My limited understanding is that the DHT spikes come mainly from scrotum application.
How long have you been on this protocol? I think you’d have to give it at least six weeks to assess. Injections gave me low dht And corresponding low libido, but I felt better on them. Scrotal cream gave me better libido (at first which then faded to inconsistencies in libido) But not feelings of well being. I think a combination approach could work but you should give it time. Good luck (and you probably should limit scrotal application to 12.5mg daily) to keep dht WNL

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me