T-Cream on scrotum, what makes it work so good for low shbg men?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fortunate

your as bad as I am. I try to many things at once and don’t give things enough time.

The crash doesn’t make much sense to me for two reasons. Now I’m not if the scrotum is different on how fast I can “burn through “ it. Because doesn’t the skin act like a Depot for the testosterone to slowly be released ? So maybe you do go through it faster since scrotum is thinner ? However on 2 clicks to the thighs my levels were still 700 and free t 23 7-8 hours after application. Also for me personally. On injections my levels drop pretty fast even in 26 hours post injection. I do (m-w-f) I’ve never tested my true trough. But if I test 8hrs after injection 30mg on Friday my levels are 900. 26 hours after that same I’m down too 500. What would they be on Sunday. And I don’t get a “crash”.
Oh, I’m bad. There’s no question about that. That said, in fairness, I did give cream a longer period of time. I was just pointing out that it was only a positive experience for about the first three weeks.

Fortunate

Too many variables for you, need to settle with one then add to your regime otherwise it becomes a cluster F.

Also, it does take 4-5 weeks for bloods to stabilize and feel good
Totally agree. I was on the cream for a long period of time, and couldn’t figure out how to make it work. Wouldn’t rule out giving it another try, but i’m just reflecting my experience.

eli

Totally agree. I was on the cream for a long period of time, and couldn’t figure out how to make it work. Wouldn’t rule out giving it another try, but i’m just reflecting my experience.
Try it solo, see how it works, give it a solid 5 weeks
How much were you using? It's easy to overuse it

Fortunate

Try it solo, see how it works, give it a solid 5 weeks
How much were you using? It's easy to overuse it
100mg am. 50mg pm. Subsequently tried much lower doses.

I would consider it, but probably not until I give current protocol a minimum of six weeks.

eli

It has to be that there is some difference between DHT that is made through conversion vs injections.
Like mentioned, i did injections and cream and still nowhere close to cream solo.

I think any sort of T injections just throws something off in my system

Charliebizz

Did anyone on the cream have any negative side effects at first then they went away ? I have low normal cortisol and seem to have “some” issues with higher doses. When I start the cream I get great libido and erections. Way better then injections. But I start to get more fatigue and minor muscle twitching in my legs. (I know sounds weird). Just wondering if I ride it out will it go away. I know only one way to find out. But since I got moderately better overall with my health, I’m scared to go backwards!! So in the past trying cream I bailed very early !

Charliebizz

66.7 ng/dL on cream:

Ok well your capped out by how much cream you would actually have to put on lol. But I don’t really know what systemloard is getting at. My free t levels seem to follow my total t levels the same way on injections or cream. Only time they were different where when my shbg level were significantly different.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me