Giant Circle, Back on cream! LOW SHBG

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

Summary:

1. Low SHBG guy (9-13)
  2. Was on injection for years, never felt good.
  3. Came off for two years, used HCG, clomiphene, Nolva, all sorts of herbs, never recovered. FT and TT came at the very bottom
  4. Read about T cream on scrotum back in 2019, I thought I'd give it a shot, so I did and it was a miracle!! The only time I felt like a God constantly, didn't need ED drugs, amazing libido orgasms etc. One huge downside for me was losing crazy amount of hair
  5. Stopped cream, went on Test injection and supplemented with low dose DHB or 1-Test cyp because based on past experiences, Testosterone alone didn't do much.
  6. Later dropped DHB and added Primo to my TRT
So yea, Testosterone injection by itself alone doesn't do anything for me no matter what dose, what frequency, and I have done it all. Actually when I went off, I felt better with a super low TT and FT than on Testosterone injection.

DHB and Primo on their own added to TRT helped me with everything else (energy, mood, sleep, strength, etc) except for anything sex related.

I decided, fk it. I'll give up my hair to feel like a king, let's lose all the hair. I'll spend 5k and fly to Turkey and get hair transplant, and get done with it. I don't have a sexy head otherwise I wouldn't care.

Long story short! I'm back on the cream. I was using 25mg twice a day on scrotum and had 1500+ TT levels 8 hours after first application. I read a member saying he applied in his inner bicep and he had better results and less DHT conversion, so right now I'm doing 50mg twice a day, applied on inner bicep/forearm. If this doesn't work, going back to my 25mg twice a day on scrotum.

If you're LOW SHBG, you must give the cream a shot before giving up. Twice a day. Try to get it in TopiClick Micro dose Dispenser not the regular.

Edit: Forgot to mention injection plus Cream also didn't do much for me. As soon as I introduce injection testosterone, it kills the vibe which is just odd to me. I aromatize a lot more with injection T, E2 to TT/FT ratio is lower than when on cream.

topiclick

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SSHSSA74

Summary:

1. Low SHBG guy (9-13)
  3. Came off for two years, used HCG, clomiphene, Nolva, all sorts of herbs, never recovered. FT and TT came at the very bottom
  4. Read about T cream on scrotum back in 2019, I thought I'd give it a shot, so I did and it was a miracle!! The only time I felt like a God constantly, didn't need ED drugs, amazing libido orgasms etc. One huge downside for me was losing crazy amount of hair
  5. Stopped cream, went on Test injection and supplemented with low dose DHB or 1-Test cyp because based on past experiences, Testosterone alone didn't do much.
So yea, Testosterone injection by itself alone doesn't do anything for me no matter what dose, what frequency, and I have done it all. Actually when I went off, I felt better with a super low TT and FT than on Testosterone injection.

DHB and Primo on their own added to TRT helped me with everything else (energy, mood, sleep, strength, etc) except for anything sex related.

I decided, fk it. I'll give up my hair to feel like a king, let's lose all the hair. I'll spend 5k and fly to Turkey and get hair transplant, and get done with it. I don't have a sexy head otherwise I wouldn't care.

Long story short! I'm back on the cream. I was using 25mg twice a day on scrotum and had 1500+ TT levels 8 hours after first application. I read a member saying he applied in his inner bicep and he had better results and less DHT conversion, so right now I'm doing 50mg twice a day, applied on inner bicep/forearm. If this doesn't work, going back to my 25mg twice a day on scrotum.

If you're LOW SHBG, you must give the cream a shot before giving up. Twice a day. Try to get it in TopiClick Micro dose Dispenser not the regular.

Edit: Forgot to mention injection plus Cream also didn't do much for me. As soon as I introduce injection testosterone, it kills the vibe which is just odd to me. I aromatize a lot more with injection T, E2 to TT/FT ratio is lower than when on cream.

topiclick
I am on 25mg 2x per day to scrotum as well. Actually feeling pretty good. All I care about is libido and it's pretty good on this protocol. It's only been about a week and a half though.

Wolverine

Summary:

1. Low SHBG guy (9-13)

topiclick
Im currently doing cream too. If you were at 1500+ TT level 8 hours after your first application, why would you add a second application? Aside from the hair issue, was high DHT giving you any other issues? Did you have your DHT measured while on scrotal cream? Tx

S1W

Summary:

1. Low SHBG guy (9-13)

topiclick
What has been your longest consistent run on the cream? Curious to hear from other long term cream users too.

A trend I notice on this board (and in my own experience) is that cream is a home run for the first several weeks/months and then it begins to lose its luster for some reason.

eli

Im currently doing cream too. If you were at 1500+ TT level 8 hours after your first application, why would you add a second application? Aside from the hair issue, was high DHT giving you any other issues? Did you have your DHT measured while on scrotal cream? Tx
Once a day application didn't feel as good as twice a day, I don't know why. The difference was very noticable.

DHT was 400 something, top of the range was 80 I believe. Yea hair loss only

eli

What has been your longest consistent run on the cream? Curious to hear from other long term cream users too.

A trend I notice on this board (and in my own experience) is that cream is a home run for the first several weeks/months and then it begins to lose its luster for some reason.
3 months, consistently felt good.

Do they stop responding?

t_spacemonkey

my SHGB level is around 11. have hard time getting up my T levels up even on high dose injections. but feeling pretty good with Cyp injections. wondering if anybody had success raising SHBG a bit here

eli

my SHGB level is around 11. have hard time getting up my T levels up even on high dose injections. but feeling pretty good with Cyp injections. wondering if anybody had success raising SHBG a bit here
No, if your shbg is low without underlying issues, you're doomed like the majority of us lol.

They should make a drug to increase it

eli

S1W

3 months, consistently felt good.

Do they stop responding?

It seems that some people do, or they get tired of the 2x application. The latter is what happens with me lol.

Though I can say that the best/most "normal" I've ever felt on TRT was on 2 clicks AM 1 click PM of cream. And perhaps most notable is that this protocol was the only protocol in which my labs looked great AND I felt great. Good TT/FT without the high E2 or HCT that are always present at those TT/FT levels on injections.

My biggest concern with cream, aside from the hassle of application and worrying about when I can shower/swim again, was transference to my wife after the PM application. And honestly, I'm not sure how much I actually need to be concerned about either of those things...

I'm just about to give low dose daily injections another try. I'll likely give the cream another try in the near future. Glad to hear it's working for you.

Last edited:

Willyt

What was dose of injectable? Did you try daily low dose injections as base? (e.g., less than 10mg daily)?

I ask because an injectable base would enable you to use less cream, which means less DHT. Maybe you won't feel as great, but it would be a more balanced approach.

eli

It seems that some people do, or they get tired of the 2x application. The latter is what happens with me lol.

Though I can say that the best/most "normal" I've ever felt on TRT was on 2 clicks AM 1 click PM of cream. And perhaps most notable is that this protocol was the only protocol in which my labs looked great AND I felt great. Good TT/FT without the high E2 or HCT that are always present at those TT/FT levels on injections.

My biggest concern with cream, aside from the hassle of application and worrying about when I can shower/swim again, was transference to my wife after the PM application. And honestly, I'm not sure how much I actually need to be concerned about either of those things...

I'm just about to give low dose daily injections another try. I'll likely give the cream another try in the near future. Glad to hear it's working for you.
Did you apply on scrotum?

Applying on scrotum twice a day is a hassle but on bicep/forearm, not as much. Takes less than a minute. I set two notification reminder on my phone to remind me. I don't do 12 hours apart, I do 6-8 hours apart.

As far as swimming and transferring goes, I've read you absorb the cream within 30mins to an hour, so you can shower and clean the area after an hour. I haven't had a problem, if I absorb even 80-90% of it after an hour, I'll be fine, I'll go enjoy swimming.

I think it's very exaggerated that you can transform to someone else, you must have to try hard to do that especially if the cream is dried and it's been a good hour.

On scrotum I could see it transferring to wife during sex since there's fluid involved, but then wipe your sack before sex.

I tried daily injections, Meh! It's just as much hassle as applying cream twice a day. You have to use a slin needle, swap the bottle, prepare everything. It takes as much time as clicking and rubbing it.

eli

What was dose of injectable? Did you try daily low dose injections as base? (e.g., less than 10mg daily)?

I ask because an injectable base would enable you to use less cream, which means less DHT. Maybe you won't feel as great, but it would be a more balanced approach.
I've tried it all. 12mg a day. 10mg a day. Nothing works

The problem with injections is I aromatize more, convert more T to E no matter frequency and dose.

It just doesn't work for me

Willyt

I've tried it all. 12mg a day. 10mg a day. Nothing works

The problem with injections is I aromatize more, convert more T to E no matter frequency and dose.

It just doesn't work for me
Interesting that E2 is lower on cream versus injectable. I have been having moderate success on low dose injectable plus touch of cream (on biceps) and could not figure why it would feel different from merely increasing injectable dose other than DHT increase.

S1W

Did you apply on scrotum?

Applying on scrotum twice a day is a hassle but on bicep/forearm, not as much. Takes less than a minute. I set two notification reminder on my phone to remind me. I don't do 12 hours apart, I do 6-8 hours apart.

As far as swimming and transferring goes, I've read you absorb the cream within 30mins to an hour, so you can shower and clean the area after an hour. I haven't had a problem, if I absorb even 80-90% of it after an hour, I'll be fine, I'll go enjoy swimming.

I think it's very exaggerated that you can transform to someone else, you must have to try hard to do that especially if the cream is dried and it's been a good hour.

On scrotum I could see it transferring to wife during sex since there's fluid involved, but then wipe your sack before sex.

I tried daily injections, Meh! It's just as much hassle as applying cream twice a day. You have to use a slin needle, swap the bottle, prepare everything. It takes as much time as clicking and rubbing it.

I've been on and off of cream several times and have tried various doses and application sites. In the successful protocol I referenced, 1 click scrotum 1 click forearm/inner arm AM, 1 click scrotum PM, specifically the back part of the scrotum as my wife and I sleep nude and get tangled pretty tight...that's one of the few areas of my skin that isn't at some point pressed against hers.

That's interesting to hear about you applying 6-8 hours apart. My routine was AM application right after waking up, PM application right before going to bed. I did notice the PM application when done this way interfered with sleep a bit.

I've done daily injections too. I do find that it's less hassle than cream, but not by much. The results haven't been as good as with cream either, though I've only gone as low as 17mg/day. Curious to try lower and see how that feels.

We sound somewhat similar...I also aromatize a fair amount with injections. I'm very fit/not fat, SHBG upper teens. Do you have DHT numbers from when you were on injections? I seem to convert very little to DHT on injections and even with high TT/FT my DHT remains mid range. I've often thought this might be why I feel better on the cream.

Hyrulewarrior1978

Same here. I have said before on here that I felt best and most natural on the creams. I’ve gone back and forth between injections and cream and always have better results with cream. I do want to try the pills next though.

eli

I've been on and off of cream several times and have tried various doses and application sites. In the successful protocol I referenced, 1 click scrotum 1 click forearm/inner arm AM, 1 click scrotum PM, specifically the back part of the scrotum as my wife and I sleep nude and get tangled pretty tight...that's one of the few areas of my skin that isn't at some point pressed against hers.

That's interesting to hear about you applying 6-8 hours apart. My routine was AM application right after waking up, PM application right before going to bed. I did notice the PM application when done this way interfered with sleep a bit.

I've done daily injections too. I do find that it's less hassle than cream, but not by much. The results haven't been as good as with cream either, though I've only gone as low as 17mg/day. Curious to try lower and see how that feels.

We sound somewhat similar...I also aromatize a fair amount with injections. I'm very fit/not fat, SHBG upper teens. Do you have DHT numbers from when you were on injections? I seem to convert very little to DHT on injections and even with high TT/FT my DHT remains mid range. I've often thought this might be why I feel better on the cream.
No DHT numbers from injections but I know I don't convert as much T to DHT on injections, and maybe DHT deficient. More T converted to E, less left to convert to DHTi. And with low SHBG, I have a lot more free E.

If you are a hyper aromatizer, then you just convert more T to E no matter what dose, frequency, it just is. And end up with much less DHT.

I know when I have low DHT, penis gets smaller, erections even with viagra are just not as strong

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me