Giant Circle, Back on cream! LOW SHBG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fortunate

Man, I'd love cream to work for me. I am one of those who did well on it initially and a few weeks later, had lots of trouble. For me, the issue was not lack of efficacy. I think I had the opposite problem. Based on the way I felt, I suspect I was supraphysiologic. I don't have labs that correlate with symptoms, but I felt a lot of anxiety and had tachycardia. In fairness, when I first tried cream, I had a lot of other variables at play.

I have since tried it again several times. More recently, it seems like I may have a window during which I feel good, after which I feel a severe crash. Maybe I just haven't found the goldilocks zone yet. I wonder if dosing 6-8 hours apart would solve the crash issue? If I ever try it again, I will re-post.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

eli

Man, I'd love cream to work for me. I am one of those who did well on it initially and a few weeks later, had lots of trouble. For me, the issue was not lack of efficacy. I think I had the opposite problem. Based on the way I felt, I suspect I was supraphysiologic. I don't have labs that correlate with symptoms, but I felt a lot of anxiety and had tachycardia. In fairness, when I first tried cream, I had a lot of other variables at play.

I have since tried it again several times. More recently, it seems like I may have a window during which I feel good, after which I feel a severe crash. Maybe I just haven't found the goldilocks zone yet. I wonder if dosing 6-8 hours apart would solve the crash issue? If I ever try it again, I will re-post.

I started with 50mg twice a day on scrotum and I felt very anxious and edgy, and based on my experiences with homrones I knew it was too much, I immediately changed it to 25mg twice a day and bingo.

The great thing about cream is, my body responds really fast and adjusts to it fast. I don't have to wait 10 weeks for hormones to stabilize, takes 3-4 weeks with cream.

I suggest everyone start with 25mg twice a day and go up instead of starting high

Willyt

The other option is to start adding in small amounts to top-off an injectable protocol.

I began by applying a pinky full - about 1/4 click to supplement my low dose base of 6-7mg daily injections. I worked my way up to full click at which point I felt exactly the supra symptoms you mention so I backed down to 1/2 click. All non-scrotal areas.

Wolverine

I started with 50mg twice a day on scrotum and I felt very anxious and edgy, and based on my experiences with homrones I knew it was too much, I immediately changed it to 25mg twice a day and bingo.

The great thing about cream is, my body responds really fast and adjusts to it fast. I don't have to wait 10 weeks for hormones to stabilize, takes 3-4 weeks with cream.

I suggest everyone start with 25mg twice a day and go up instead of starting high
Most compounded cream (including mine) is 200mg/ml, so one click is 50mg. Not sure how to do 25mg unless I got 100mg/ml cream.

S1W

Most compounded cream (including mine) is 200mg/ml, so one click is 50mg. Not sure how to do 25mg unless I got 100mg/ml cream.

You can do a 1/2 click. There are raised bumps on the dial and on the tube that align with each other at each audible click.

Just turn the dial until the bump on the dial is in the middle of the bumps on the tube and it gives you approximately a 1/2 click. The next application, turn until it clicks and that’s approximately another 1/2 click.

Last edited:

Willyt

Defy/Empower provides me with 100mg/ml so one click is 25mg. I use half-click so (roughly) 12.5mg as top-off for injection base.

You can do a 1/2 click. There are raised bumps on the dial and on the tube that align with each other at each audible click.

Just turn the dial until the bump on the dial is in the middle of the bumps on the tube and it gives you approximately a 1/2 click. The next application, turn until it clicks and that’s approximately another 1/2 click.
Agreed although I've found sometimes turning 1/2 the way does not fully dispense 1/2 the amount. But once you do it enough, you can eyeball it to determine the correct amount.

I would prefer 50mg/ml dispenser so I could do full click and waste less (the leftover amount from day before is usually hardened and more difficult to apply/absorb).

Let's face it though - cream dosing is less than precise due to the dispenser glitches and skin absorption variables. But its good enough, especially when you are merely topping off a more reliable injectable base.

eli

Defy/Empower provides me with 100mg/ml so one click is 25mg. I use half-click so (roughly) 12.5mg as top-off for injection base.

Agreed although I've found sometimes turning 1/2 the way does not fully dispense 1/2 the amount. But once you do it enough, you can eyeball it to determine the correct amount.

I would prefer 50mg/ml dispenser so I could do full click and waste less (the leftover amount from day before is usually hardened and more difficult to apply/absorb).

Let's face it though - cream dosing is less than precise due to the dispenser glitches and skin absorption variables. But its good enough, especially when you are merely topping off a more reliable injectable base.
You all should ask for Topiclick Microdose dispenser instead of regulat TopiClick.

Gives you 0.05ml or 10mg each click if 200mg/ML. You can put it in your pocket, easy to travel with, lots of perks.

Don't get 100mg/ML because you're wasting your money since there's no price difference btw 100mg and 200mg

S1W

You all should ask for Topiclick Microdose dispenser instead of regulat TopiClick.

Gives you 0.05ml or 10mg each click if 200mg/ML. You can put it in your pocket, easy to travel with, lots of perks.

Don't get 100mg/ML because you're wasting your money since there's no price difference btw 100mg and 200mg

Have you (or anyone else) received these from Empower?

Charliebizz

I recently got labs on one click of 200mg/ml am on click pm 5 hours after application And my tt came back 280 ft was 64 on quest. I’m not sure why I got such awful numbers. In the past with the same cream from empower. I hit 700tt and 290ft on two clicks to the thighs. What’s funny is even though my energy dipped and some trt benefits. My libido and erections were still amazing

S1W

I recently got labs on one click of 200mg/ml am on click pm 5 hours after application And my tt came back 280 ft was 64 on quest. I’m not sure why I got such awful numbers. In the past with the same cream from empower. I hit 700tt and 290ft on two clicks to the thighs. What’s funny is even though my energy dipped and some trt benefits. My libido and erections were still amazing

I’d be interested in hearing more details about your timing. If I followed your timing, I’d be applying one click at 6am, then one more click at 11am.

When were labs drawn on this schedule? If it was the following morning before application then I guess I wouldn’t be too surprised with those numbers.

S1W

I’d be interested in hearing more details about your timing. If I followed your timing, I’d be applying one click at 6am, then one more click at 11am.

When were labs drawn on this schedule? If it was the following morning before application then I guess I wouldn’t be too surprised with those numbers.

Nevermind…I think I misread your post. Looks like labs were drawn 5 hours after morning application.

Charliebizz

Nevermind…I think I misread your post. Looks like labs were drawn 5 hours after morning application.
Sorry! my writing and grammar skills suck lol. But yeah 5 hours post application. One other variable it my cream is now a few months past it’s b.u.d. I don’t think it should lose that much potency. But I ordered a new batch and switching to atrevis base From hrt Base.

im one of those guys that injections help for a few things but I almost feel allergic to it. So hoping if I get the dosing right with cream I can feel like a normal human again

eli

Sounds like a bad batch

eli

His results don't seem legitimate, could be messed up lab test or bad batch. Especially if he applied on scrotum

Charliebizz

Sounds like a bad batch
I got a tube of atrevis base coming from empower. so we will see. I know when I used medquest cream 2 clicks am 2 pm I felt super high t. And I couldn’t sleep with the pm dose. for Now I’m doing 1 to the scrotum 1 to inner thigh 2x a day till the new cream comes.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me