Mood, libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

It's a solid rule of practice, followed by all doctors who understand TRT, that a change in protocol - ANY change of any sort - is like pushing the reset button. One should make one change at a time, monitor symptoms, obtain the proper labs, and only then evaluate how you feel. Change multiple things at one time, then react to a subjective response...it's a path that will lead you nowhere.

Gene Devine was correct in the second post in this thread - everyone of us is guessing here in the absence of labs.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Brandonbig

So I stopped the DHEA about 4 or 5 days ago. I feel better already. Been waking up with erections, and my mood is much better too. Thank you to Vince for bringing to my attention.

I agree that only one thing should be changed at a time. So I haven't changed my dosage of T. It's been the same for months and I have always felt great until recently. I think my estrogen has been a little high and I dropped the DHEA. I'll keep on with my T dosage of 200 for a few months and see if everything stays good.
Thank you for your help.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
So I stopped the DHEA about 4 or 5 days ago. I feel better already. Been waking up with erections, and my mood is much better too. Thank you to Vince for bringing to my attention.

I agree that only one thing should be changed at a time. So I haven't changed my dosage of T. It's been the same for months and I have always felt great until recently. I think my Eatrigen has been a little high and I dropped the DHEA. I'll keep on with my T dosage of 200 for a few months and see if ieverything stays good.
Thank you for your help.

That's great, I hope it continues to work.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me