Your experiences with increasing testosterone dosage?

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

Doing 100mg injection once a week felt good but my level where very high so going to 75 next.

But currently I stopped injections and doing hydrogel 50mg daily or even 25mg daily on scortal, Still testings between these two.

bottom line I feel better on low dose I am always going lower didn’t really need to go high.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bochinit

I have bipolar, too. I've been on every protocol for injectable T, low dose, high dose. High dose(30 mg daily, IM) did ameliorate my depression but did nothing for erections, though I was horny all the time. My wife and I did get along much better with my depression being in the deep freeze. Wish Mr. Johnson had been an active participant.

Aside my mood being better my erection and drive are better on low dose too, try it amd see if works for you.

trtthings

I have bipolar, too. I've been on every protocol for injectable T, low dose, high dose. High dose(30 mg daily, IM) did ameliorate my depression but did nothing for erections, though I was horny all the time. My wife and I did get along much better with my depression being in the deep freeze. Wish Mr. Johnson had been an active participant.

Did you try AI? My morning wood / erections in general are back and strong with it.

tropicaldaze1950

@bochinit/Lower dose, daily, is on my radar. I first need to get back with my urologist to get labs and get the prostate checked.

@trtthings/Tried .25 mg of anastrozole, weekly for a month. Nothing, and I was reluctant to increase the dose. Even my urologist has become more conservative with AI usage.

trtthings

@bochinit/Lower dose, daily, is on my radar. I first need to get back with my urologist to get labs and get the prostate checked.

@trtthings/Tried .25 mg of anastrozole, weekly for a month. Nothing, and I was reluctant to increase the dose. Even my urologist has become more conservative with AI usage.

Fair enough. I'm trying .25mg EOD and will continue to do so for the next month at the very least. So far so good.

tropicaldaze1950

That's good! You know that with TRT, there's no one size fits all. That's why there are a variety of protocols and doctors with different approaches. Keep on doing what works.

Cooper

I started my TRT at 250mg per week and it put me requiring a tiny bit of AI every 6-7 days which was too fussy. I've since run it at everything from 100 to 500mg a week and my sweet spot is 200mg a week with no AI and 150IU hcg eod.

I felt pretty good on 250 but it was way too supra physiological and anything less than 200 didn't feel as good as far as mood, sleep, and libido goes.

How many times a week do you inject?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching