Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

It's normal with all removable needles. Most of us just use the same syringe/needle to draw and inject with. One, to eliminate the waste which adds up over time, two, the cost of purchasing two sets of needles, and three, using one smaller needle for drawing and injecting is simpler and easier.

Doctor's always set people up like they did you, 23g to inject with and 18g to draw with. Did me the same way.

Systemlord

all these pharmacist around here keep telling my 1/2 isn’t long enough for IM it’s like they have been trained to say 1-1 1/2 only

They are all clueless, I've been injecting with 1/2" syringes for several months and have scored a Total T of 829 ng/dL.

Ignorance is around every corner when TRT is concerned, the majority of doctors only know written and most of what's written is wrong. Really doctors made the assumption that a half inch needle wouldn't work without even trying it. The also assumed injecting Sub Q wouldn't work either, but it does.

It's a strange world we live in.

My doctor started me out on 1.5 inch 18 gauge syringes, they hurt like hell!

M

MarkM

do You think daily IM is my only option or do you think I could possibly try 75-100mg every 3.5?
I think daily is best for you with an SHBG of 8 but you can try anything you'd like. Second best option for you would be every other day (EOD) but if you want to try every 3.5 days that is your call.

I use a 28g 1/2" and inject IM. I use several areas; deltoid, ventrogluteal (VG), and vastus vateralis (outer thigh/quad). I draw and inject with it.

Systemlord

do You think daily IM is my only option or do you think I could possibly try 75-100mg every 3.5?

You keep circling right back around the advice you have been given, doing what you want to do instead of what you should do is going to greatly affect any outcome. Your testosterone levels will drop dramatically days after your injection, over time you will feel no relief from each injection.

Your ability to hold onto your testosterone is greatly diminished by your very low SHBG. Large injections will lower your already low SHBG even lower, smaller injections will minimize the impact to SHBG levels.

Once you start using these insulin syringes you're going to laugh at how painless and easy it is, I never feel the needle going in.

Everyday injections or BUST.

Last edited:

katfishbilly

your absolutely right System haha I’ve started today with daily and I’ll stick with it, can’t wait to get next results to share. You’ve been a ton of help. Am I doing correct amount for daily you think?

Attachments

• AEE2063A-F152-41D5-B573-C2B650C6C1F7.jpeg
    AEE2063A-F152-41D5-B573-C2B650C6C1F7.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 81

Systemlord

your absolutely right System haha I’ve started today with daily and I’ll stick with it, can’t wait to get next results to share. You’ve been a ton of help. Am I doing correct amount for daily you think?

I wanted you to have the best chance for success rather than have to come back in 6 weeks with less than fantastic news. You'll be able to get by with a lower total testosterone than most men, free testosterone labs are going to have more value to you.

I started my own everyday protocol this morning SubQ style, I practice what I preach. ;)

If you are filling syringe from a 10mL 200mg vial, your picture represents 20mg of testosterone. If you already injected today don't worry about it, go ahead and inject half of what's pictured tomorrow.

Last edited:

Blackhawk

all these pharmacist around here keep telling my 1/2 isn’t long enough for IM it’s like they have been trained to say 1-1 1/2 only

Your Dr and pharmacist are misinformed that the only effective administration is IM. It is well documented that SubQ administration can be effective as well. Some guys on this forum have various trouble with it, but it works great for many of us. Dr Crisler also recommends SubQ.

Systemlord

I’m drawing from a 1ML 200mg bottle
Then it was 20mg, tomorrow do half and do labs in 6 weeks to see where you are. It will take 6 weeks for this new dosage build up in your system, you may feel not your best at times, just maintain course. We can make adjustments if needed, 6 weeks will tell all.

You want to measure Total T, Free T (direct measured) SHBG and Estrogen Sensitive LC/MS/MS method.

You keep circling right back around the advice you have been given, doing what you want to do instead of what you should do is going to greatly affect any outcome. Your testosterone levels will drop dramatically days after your injection, over time you will feel no relief from each injection.

Your ability to hold onto your testosterone is greatly diminished by your very low SHBG. Large injections will lower your already low SHBG even lower, smaller injections will minimize the impact to SHBG levels.

Once you start using these insulin syringes you're going to laugh at how painless and easy it is, I never feel the needle going in.

Everyday injections or BUST.

Low levels of SHBG can exponentially increase the metabolic clearance rate of testosterone, but do not significantly affect the MCR of estradiol. This leads to a potential FE2:FT imbalance.

However, the idea that men with low SHBG are on a rollercoaster is wrong.

When we talk about daily subcutaneous injections for low SHBG, we must remember: we do not inject testosterone. We inject testosterone cypionate, an inert ester of testosterone with an eight carbon chain attached to it. The more carbons a steroid ester has the more soluble it is in oil. The more soluble in oil, the harder it will be to take it out of solution, and once injected into your body, the harder to take out of adipose tissue. Enzymes within your body remove the steroid esters from the bolus created in adipose tissue and the esterase enzyme cleaves off the carbon chain via hydrolysis, releasing free testosterone and cypionic acid. This process takes time. The half life of injected testosterone cypionate is between eight and twelve days, versus the two to four hour half life of injected testosterone.

Men with low SHBG do not absorb steroid esters or free the steroid molecule any more rapidly than men with normal SHBG. The release profile remains the same. The ester acts like SHBG would in terms of buffering the hormone and releasing it slowly over time.

The peak release from a testosterone cypionate injection occurs occurs throughout the first 3 days, so there there should not be a significant rollercoaster-like effect if one injects every three days.

If steady release is the key to treating low SHBG, then daily or twice-daily use medications such as Androgel, Axiron, Striant or Natesto should work the best.

Low levels of SHBG can exponentially increase the metabolic clearance rate of testosterone, but do not significantly affect the MCR of estradiol. This leads to a potential FE2:FT imbalance.

However, the idea that men with low SHBG are on a rollercoaster is wrong.

When we talk about daily subcutaneous injections for low SHBG, we must remember: we do not inject testosterone. We inject testosterone cypionate, an inert ester of testosterone with an eight carbon chain attached to it. The more carbons a steroid ester has the more soluble it is in oil. The more soluble in oil, the harder it will be to take it out of solution, and once injected into your body, the harder to take out of adipose tissue. Enzymes within your body remove the steroid esters from the bolus created in adipose tissue and the esterase enzyme cleaves off the carbon chain via hydrolysis, releasing free testosterone and cypionic acid. This process takes time. The half life of injected testosterone cypionate is between eight and twelve days, versus the two to four hour half life of injected testosterone.

Men with low SHBG do not absorb steroid esters or free the steroid molecule any more rapidly than men with normal SHBG. The release profile remains the same. The ester acts like SHBG would in terms of buffering the hormone and releasing it slowly over time.

The peak release from a testosterone cypionate injection occurs occurs throughout the first 3 days, so there there should not be a significant rollercoaster-like effect if one injects every three days.

If steady release is the key to treating low SHBG, then daily or twice-daily use medications such as Androgel, Axiron, Striant or Natesto should work the best.

I really appreciate the effort you make here but you're about as wrong as you can be with anything you wrote after the first paragraph.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me