Is thrush a side effect of high estrogen on TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

thevigilante

Hi

I've been on self medicated TRT for over a year. Until about a month ago I have used cypionate exclusively but switched to propionate since. During the early stage I supplimented with hcg and arimidex as part of my protocol but recently I have stopped both for a number of reasons.

In the last month while on propionate I have gained a lot of weight on my stomach, felt a little lethargic and achy but worse, I have recurring thrush downstairs.

Is this a symptom of high estrogen and if so should I restore hcg and arimidex as a remedies to counter these sides?

Thanks in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

thevigilante

Hi thanks for your reply

In UK when we have yeast infection on your manhood we call it thrush.

Estradiol tests in UK are only achieved privately and are expensive. So I can only treat the symptoms at the moment.

CoastWatcher

Well, I would treat the symptoms, topically, and see if they resolve with any sort of promptness. I would be very hesitant in adding an AI to your protocol blindly.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Estradiol has nothing to do with jock itch.

There are several over the counter creams that work for jock itch. Also, keep that area dry!

thevigilante

Thanks for your replies.

Im of the opinion that the jock itch is yeast infection or candida as I applied canistan to my manhood and it cleared up.

I googled High Estrogen Candida and there are lots of links about the connection.

You can see here
https://www.google.co.uk/search?saf...64.serp..0.7.390...0j0i13j0i22i30.8vFXrp-PpVw

So I am wondering if I have high estrogen due to the length of time I have been taking T and aromatisation. If this assumption is correct then taking an AI would not only lower my estrogen but suppress the candida and shed the extra weight I have gained on my belly. Any thoughts on this hypothesis?

Jull

Your situation is called Oral thrush
I searched on GG and find this article
Oral Thrush Home Remedies
It said that " oral thrush is the medical condition in whichyour tongue or the inner side of your mouth is infected by an overgrowth of a type of fungus known as Candida Albicans" and it can be passed from the infectious person to another person!
In the article above, I see it had details for this disease, from the call to the symptoms and then home remedies for oral thrush! Oral thrush seems a dangerous diseas and can be infected, so I hope you guys should be careful :)
Hope my post helps!

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale