Jet Black Stools - Is This A TRT Side Effect?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Stpfan

Here's a letter from my Endo doctor. Haven't heard 1 peep out of him in 45 days. Unreal

Hello,
I received your results of cosyntropin stimulation test. It is normal.
Your testosterone level has been in high range several times in past which is causing secondary polycythemia (increased red blood cells) and predisposes you to enlarged prostate (BPH) in future.
I would suggest holding testosterone and reassessing lab- Total Testosterone in 3 months.
If your repeat total testosterone level is low, we could consider further testing including pituitary MRI.
I see you are already working with your primary regarding evaluation of underlying cause for your other symptoms.
Thank you.

Did he really just tell me to stop taking testosterone cold turkey? I had to read this 5 times because I couldn't believe it. What kind of Endo does this to someone?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Stylo

Yep, he told you to stop... what a jackass. Well, I think that lowering little by little wouldve been better for you. But I also think that if you have a hematocrit of 54 with no symptoms you’re fine. Its nicer to have it lower so 160mg a week wouldve done the trick. After a while your body could lower hematocrit on its own. Especially if youve donated a few times. I should aim for a Bloodtest soon. I am curious to see where my hematocrit is after raising my dose to 175mg a week with a hematocrit of 51, thats a January test result.

fifty

Here's a letter from my Endo doctor. Haven't heard 1 peep out of him in 45 days. Unreal

Hello,
I received your results of cosyntropin stimulation test. It is normal.
Your testosterone level has been in high range several times in past which is causing secondary polycythemia (increased red blood cells) and predisposes you to enlarged prostate (BPH) in future.
I would suggest holding testosterone and reassessing lab- Total Testosterone in 3 months.
If your repeat total testosterone level is low, we could consider further testing including pituitary MRI.
I see you are already working with your primary regarding evaluation of underlying cause for your other symptoms.
Thank you.

Did he really just tell me to stop taking testosterone cold turkey? I had to read this 5 times because I couldn't believe it. What kind of Endo does this to someone?
You originally posted that you wonder if trt injections are worth it. You doctor's advice isn't that big of a deal in trying to troubleshoot your other issues. He is trying to make sure you're safe rather than worry about having your Test levels top of range.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me