High testosterone and estrogen levels

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Yeah…I actually got up to 30 ng/dl FT with TT in the 1200s on just 100 mg and I didn’t want to go up anymore because I just can’t get my hands wrapped around the idea it’s okay long term to run higher than that! I probably should’ve tried lowering it first before I threw in the towel on it. The thing I liked about it was I seemed to have more energy but I didn’t feel “overstimulated” like I do when I get my levels that high on injections.
I had the same experience, and it is a very curious thing. Everything I measured, including T, DHT (!!!) and E2 were much higher on cream than I ever hit with injections, and yet the injections caused overstimulation, anxiety, insomnia, and the cream did not. Does super high DHT have a calming effect perhaps?

TLR

I had the same experience, and it is a very curious thing. Everything I measured, including T, DHT (!!!) and E2 were much higher on cream than I ever hit with injections, and yet the injections caused overstimulation, anxiety, insomnia, and the cream did not. Does super high DHT have a calming effect perhaps?
I looked into that (I’m not near as good of a researcher as some of the other posters on here)! Basically I found differing information, and nothing that directly studied DHT and anxiety….I suspect it’s like most things in this realm and highly individual…I’ve got a friend who swears by pellets over injections and says the same thing about them, that he can run higher levels without bloating, overstimulation, etc. In my 12 year “journey” that’s one delivery system I haven’t tried yet, but I really don’t want to!

T

tareload

In addition to E2 and DHT differences, we would need to compare AUC and mean levels plus peak to trough variation for xx mg of test in cream absorbed vs mg of test injected. Mean serum levels would be same so then we are left with considerable differences in peak vs trough.

Elimination half life of cream of course much less than even test propionate. The shorter half half for cream guarantees the peak is going to be higher mg for mg of testosterone vs injection of test ester.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tareload

Cream pharmacokinetics thread and links:

Test propionate:

Charliebizz

I’ve seen other drs also talk about the mechanism of action being responsible for some feeling better on cream vs injections also. because cream doesnt have to be cleaved off from the ester. Over my head but I know I feel much better on cream.

T

tareload

That is awesome the cream is working alot better for some of you. I will try this again. Hell I will even consider slapping some on if @RobRoy quits talking about himself in the 3rd person and admits he does not know what he does not know and knows there are some things he just doesnt know. Just make allowance for individual variance and admit there is risk to what you/me/we are doing with the supra T / DHT / E2 / Hct fun (plus the Hct thing you clearly need to come clean on). Deal? Seems reasonable to me. Can you please consider the concept of informed consent? Let's bury the hatchet @RobRoy and not in your or my skull LOL.

madman

Super Moderator
Can you give me The cliff notes of the video lol.

Throw in the CAG repeat length (short/long)/polymorphism of the AR let alone AR DDS (distribution, density, sensitivity)!

Even than doubting most men on TRT would need to achieve absurdly high trough FT levels to overcome this.

Charliebizz

Throw in the CAG repeat length (short/long)/polymorphism of the AR let alone AR DDS (distribution, density, sensitivity)!

Even than doubting most men on TRT would need to achieve absurdly high trough FT levels to overcome this.

I agree it’s safe to say most guys (if any) “need” a free t of 50 to feel good. but if a man “feels” best at those numbers who are we to judge.

while I havent really pushed my numbers past the range at all I do think i definitely have higher numbers then I ever did natural. And when I kept them in the range of 3-7mg a day that normal men produce I felt like crap.

TLR

I agree it’s safe to say most guys (if any) “need” a free t of 50 to feel good. but if a man “feels” best at those numbers who are we to judge.

while I havent really pushed my numbers past the range at all I do think i definitely have higher numbers then I ever did natural. And when I kept them in the range of 3-7mg a day that normal men produce I felt like crap.
Injection wise I’ve done from 200 mg a week with AI, no AI, all the way down to 60 mg a week….AI was a pain in the ass to keep regulated as I found I can drop my estradiol by just licking a compounded capsule (haven’t been on one for years)….I was 270 total T when I started, and I SUSPECT I have always been on the lower end of the range even when I didn’t have symptoms….I’m contemplating going even lower to 40-50 a week just to see what happens. Anything over 80-100 a week with injections predictably results in overstimulation / anxiety, etc. and higher e2 keeps thumper on the soft side…but then like you, I don’t “feel” all that “good” on what I can tolerate….thought has hit me that maybe this is as good as it gets! Then I see assholes I know kicking ass in the gym with no erectile issues taking much more than me and I’m green with envy.

T

tareload

Injection wise I’ve done from 200 mg a week with AI, no AI, all the way down to 60 mg a week….AI was a pain in the ass to keep regulated as I found I can drop my estradiol by just licking a compounded capsule (haven’t been on one for years)….I was 270 total T when I started, and I SUSPECT I have always been on the lower end of the range even when I didn’t have symptoms….I’m contemplating going even lower to 40-50 a week just to see what happens. Anything over 80-100 a week with injections predictably results in overstimulation / anxiety, etc. and higher e2 keeps thumper on the soft side…but then like you, I don’t “feel” all that “good” on what I can tolerate….thought has hit me that maybe this is as good as it gets! Then I see assholes I know kicking ass in the gym with no erectile issues taking much more than me and I’m green with envy.

Either you haven't visited @RobRoy in the office or you don't exist. Which is it? You have no choice but to feel good on supra levels in robroy land. Read the memo man or stop trolling us "real men".

Seriously, thanks for sharing your story.

Charliebizz

i know this makes no sense. But I couldn’t Tolerate t cyp at any dose over 80 mg. Then I switch to enanthate and I didn’t get any anxiety at all even at 160mg a week. I just never felt right on injections. Almost like I was allergic to them. For what it’s worth I wouldn’t worry about e2. And assuming that they are e2 symptoms gets a lot of men in trouble. My e2 runs higher on cream (on labs) and I feel better. I’ve had my e2 in 80s and felt good with good erections. just my personal opinion I would get back on the cream. You might have some sides the first few weeks but they will most likely subside.

T

tareload

i know this makes no sense. But I couldn’t Tolerate t cyp at any dose over 80 mg. Then I switch to enanthate and I didn’t get any anxiety at all even at 160mg a week. I just never felt right on injections. Almost like I was allergic to them. For what it’s worth I wouldn’t worry about e2. And assuming that they are e2 symptoms gets a lot of men in trouble. My e2 runs higher on cream (on labs) and I feel better. I’ve had my e2 in 80s and felt good with good erections. just my personal opinion I would get back on the cream. You might have some sides the first few weeks but they will most likely subside.
How long after application do you pull lab work?

Gman86

Could it possibly have something to do with the cream most likely causing less downregulation of other hormones, such as pregnenolone, DHEA, progesterone, Allopregnenolone, for example, and maybe not having those hormones so suppressed allows a person to tolerate higher levels of testosterone? As we know, our hormones work together like a symphony, and all balance and counterbalance eachother.

Would kind of make sense, considering men in their late teens/ early twenties have historically been able to tolerate ”high” test levels. Especially back in the day before all the stuff in our food and environment causes much lower test levels, on average. I would assume they didn’t have any issues having ”high” test levels because they most likely also had optimal levels of all other hormones, and/ or an overall optimally functioning body in general

Charliebizz

Could it possibly have something to do with the cream most likely causing less downregulation of other hormones, such as pregnenolone, DHEA, progesterone, Allopregnenolone, for example, and maybe not having those hormones so suppressed allows a person to tolerate higher levels of testosterone?

Would kind of make sense, considering men in their late teens/ early twenties have historically been able to tolerate ”high” test levels. Especially back in the day before all the stuff in our food and environment causes much lower test levels, on average. I would assume they didn’t have any issues having ”high” test levels because they most likely also had optimal levels of all other hormones, and/ or an overall optimal functioning body in general
As far as labs are concerned my preg and dhea have dropped a decent amount since switching to cream lol. I was typically around 60 for preg and dropped to 13. And always high 200s for dhea and dropped to the high 100s.

Gman86

As far as labs are concerned my preg and dhea have dropped a decent amount since switching to cream lol. I was typically around 60 for preg and dropped to 13. And always high 200s for dhea and dropped to the high 100s.
Well there goes that theory! lol. U think if u tested LH and FSH they’d be basically zero, like they are on moderate to long ester test injections?

TLR

It’s funny you said something about the Enanthate cause there’s another guy on here that just switched to see if that makes a difference. I’ve never tried TE…and you are right, I should probably give the cream another go…then knowing my luck I ll get to a better spot and the F’ing FDA will stop compounding pharmacies just in time for the American version of Androforte to hit the shelves for $550 a month

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me