Just an update

Buy Lab Tests Online

hondadude

I was doing my injections once a week and my numbers were pretty high, in the 900 range, so we decided to start doing injection every 10 days to see how that influences my numbers.

My Estrogen levels jumped pretty high since last test, I was originally <6 and last test I was in the 30 area and have noticed quite a bit of mood swings lately.

Next week I go back for some lab work and will test my levels again. If my estrogen is still high, he mentioned taking a prescription anti estrogen pill once a week, half a pill'

when does HCG come into play and can someone explain to me what it helps with besides lowering your testicles. Is there a benefit for taking it along with the Test injection?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

hondadude

Thank you Gene Devine. I can't remember if he said half a pill once a week or once a month, may have been once a month. I told him about my mood issues and he said the raised Estrogen levels could be responsible for that, but not doing anything until my next set of labs.

I just don't want to be off TRT because it really does affect my mood and energy. I had to stop the injections for about 3 or 4 weeks a while ago due to some prostate issues and boy did I notice a change during that time frame, both mentally and physically including sex drive an all.

I'm hoping the 10 day injections work out. I will have to read up more on the HCG, thanks for the link. I just want a happy medium that gets my body back to some normalcy. The drugs I take for a chronic condition affect my testosterone levels, so going off all together I know will cause my numbers to crash again.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hondadude

What was your t dose?

A estradiol of 30 pg/ml should not require treatment.

Be careful with anastrozole. I am seeing a few guys with undetectable estradiol that does not bounce back after they stop that drug.

hondadude

hi Nelson. I will have to get my lab work and get the correct information, then I will provide the specifics. I don't have them on me at the moment. I meant to get a copy yesterday while at the Dr. office, but was in a rush and forgot. I just know he mentioned my estradiol increased quite a bit from my original which could be causing my mood swings. I don't want to get into taking an anti estrogen pill and losing my 'wood' so to speak.

hondadude

I just pulled my lab test from the website. On 9/3 my estradiol was <6 and 10/17 my Estradiol was 32pg/ml. I don't think we did any labs in November, so next week I will get another set done to see how the 10 day cycle is working.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me