High testosterone and estrogen levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

Charliebizz

It’s funny you said something about the Enanthate cause there’s another guy on here that just switched to see if that makes a difference. I’ve never tried TE…and you are right, I should probably give the cream another go…then knowing my luck I ll get to a better spot and the F’ing FDA will stop compounding pharmacies just in time for the American version of Androforte to hit the shelves for $550 a month
it is what it is. But for now I wouldn’t hold Myself back from feeling good based on a “what if” I know I’m probably annoying guys on here always talking about the cream now. But it’s been a game changer. And a bunch of long time posters on here made the switch, made a few posts how they feel better and haven’t been back since. I’ve seen countless guys on the Facebook group do better on it also. I have no idea why but I’m just enjoying the ride.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HSLD

it is what it is. But for now I wouldn’t hold Myself back from feeling good based on a “what if” I know I’m probably annoying guys on here always talking about the cream now. But it’s been a game changer. And a bunch of long time posters on here made the switch, made a few posts how they feel better and haven’t been back since. I’ve seen countless guys on the Facebook group do better on it also. I have no idea why but I’m just enjoying the ride.

You and I have had a lot of similar experiences. I don't mean to argue with you or refute what you're saying at all, but just to offer a different perspective...

I also felt great on the cream but for whatever reason that feeling subsides after a period time. I've noticed this with other guys on the forums, too. Guys switch to cream, have an epiphany and feel like they finally have it figured out, then for various reasons a few months later they go back to injections.

Another thing I struggled with while using cream was sleep. It seemed that the evening applications, which were necessary for me, would get me amped up and I wouldn't sleep as well. Oddly enough, I snored sometimes while on cream and I don't snore otherwise.

I also didn't like the hassle of twice daily application and found that even daily injections are far less inconvenient. Worrying about transference was also a thing as my wife and I get fairly tangled up most nights.

Again, not disparaging cream at all, just pointing out some reasons why it wasn't the ideal solution for me.

Also to TLR: I prefer enanthate to cypionate.

Charliebizz

You and I have had a lot of similar experiences. I don't mean to argue with you or refute what you're saying at all, but just to offer a different perspective...

I also felt great on the cream but for whatever reason that feeling subsides after a period time. I've noticed this with other guys on the forums, too. Guys switch to cream, have an epiphany and feel like they finally have it figured out, then for various reasons a few months later they go back to injections.

Another thing I struggled with while using cream was sleep. It seemed that the evening applications, which were necessary for me, would get me amped up and I wouldn't sleep as well. Oddly enough, I snored sometimes while on cream and I don't snore otherwise.

I also didn't like the hassle of twice daily application and found that even daily injections are far less inconvenient. Worrying about transference was also a thing as my wife and I get fairly tangled up most nights.

Again, not disparaging cream at all, just pointing out some reasons why it wasn't the ideal solution for me.

All good man. I been on cream since December. While cream is annoying compared to injecting. I haven’t had any transference issues. We get busy sometimes 15 minutes after I apply. No issues. I know a bunch of guys that been on cream for years doing good. I def had a crazy honeymoon period with it. But now just feel like a normal man. Problem is a lot of guys think they gonna feel like a god long term.

TLR

All good man. I been on cream since December. While cream is annoying compared to injecting. I haven’t had any transference issues. We get busy sometimes 15 minutes after I apply. No issues. I know a bunch of guys that been on cream for years doing good. I def had a crazy honeymoon period with it. But now just feel like a normal man. Problem is a lot of guys think they gonna feel like a god long term.
You hit the nail on the head with the last sentence, and I’ve asked myself if that’s part of my issue, but I don’t think I have unrealistic expectations. I’m 53 and know I’m not gonna lift, have sex or overall recover and “feel” like I did when I was 25…but it just seems like I’ve never found a “good” place in 12 years and I’ve been to two prominent doctors who are pretty well known in this arena. Hell, I hear people talk about the “honeymoon” period and I don’t recall even experiencing that. I’m leaner and my health parameters are better than they would’ve been otherwise I’m sure….but I’m not so sure that wouldn’t have been the case if I just cleaned up my diet!!! I’m glad it’s working for you!!

TLR

I’m hearing that from a decent amount of folks lately…up till now I would’ve just thought it was bullshit or just in someone’s mind, but I may look into it…thanks!

Charliebizz

I’m hearing that from a decent amount of folks lately…up till now I would’ve just thought it was bullshit or just in someone’s mind, but I may look into it…thanks!
I’ve heard it too. But if your levels are the same as they were when you started it probably isn’t anything to do do with trt. Sure if your levels dip batch to batch or if your absorption some how changed I get it. But if you felt good at say 1000tt and 30ft and all the sudden you aren’t “feeling“ good why is it automatically trt. I think so many guys are just unrealistic and do not account for all the things that go on in life that can affect how you feel. I’m one of them. I’m always looking to blame trt. But a lot of the time it’s just not the truth.

Charliebizz

You hit the nail on the head with the last sentence, and I’ve asked myself if that’s part of my issue, but I don’t think I have unrealistic expectations. I’m 53 and know I’m not gonna lift, have sex or overall recover and “feel” like I did when I was 25…but it just seems like I’ve never found a “good” place in 12 years and I’ve been to two prominent doctors who are pretty well known in this arena. Hell, I hear people talk about the “honeymoon” period and I don’t recall even experiencing that. I’m leaner and my health parameters are better than they would’ve been otherwise I’m sure….but I’m not so sure that wouldn’t have been the case if I just cleaned up my diet!!! I’m glad it’s working for you!!
I also never experienced honeymoon till I tried cream. I still do not feel like a god or anything though. My honeymoon just consisted of crazy amount of erections and libido for a few weeks. And it leveled out but it’s still really good. Before trt I could have sex once twice a week max. Then on injections maybe 3-4 max. On cream it’s legit 5-7 times a week. And only reason we don’t is if the wife isn’t in the mood. some days Im Ok if we don’t but still want too other days I have too lol. But again I think a lot of guys on the forums and groups tend to be over thinkers and then always reading other stories you tend to place these expectations on treatment. And the Stories that stick out are the guys who “feel like gods“ and walk around hard all day. And put on 20 lbs of muscle. Then that becomes most guys expectations. I used to feel so bad I just wanted to feel normal again and for the most part I do. I’ve always had energy Issues and a bad stomach way before I had low t. so fixing my t isn’t the cure all for what I had beforehand.

NickN

Hello, I have been taking two weekly injections of .35ml of cyp. for about 6 months. I was feeling pretty great, but doctor said my estrogen was to high around 96, total test. at 1438, free at 444 if I remember correctly. He prescribed me anastrozole 1mg every two weeks. I started about a month ago, after the first dose I had some pretty bad mood swings for about a week, then kind of got back to feeling normal; so I decided to half my dosage. The mood swings were less severe, so I called my doctor, he said I should up my dosage to once a week because my A.I. should not be doing that. Is having my estrogen that high a problem, when I am still losing inches, and gaining muscle mass? I want to half my dosage until I don’t feel these ups and downs, or not take it at all? I felt I was dialed in and expected the DIM I had started to take would lower my estrogen naturally, it shot it up from 80 to 96, so that is why he prescribed the A.I. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

P.S.
My initial tests before starting TRT.
Total test was 201, free test 3pg/mL, estrogen 29.7
Personally, I don't take it. It's relevant with your test and free test numbers IMO. Watch Jay Campell and Dr Keith Nichols on estrogen and make your own choice. Sounds like you felt great without the AI.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me