High testosterone and estrogen levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

jbi5108

Hello, I have been taking two weekly injections of .35ml of cyp. for about 6 months. I was feeling pretty great, but doctor said my estrogen was to high around 96, total test. at 1438, free at 444 if I remember correctly. He prescribed me anastrozole 1mg every two weeks. I started about a month ago, after the first dose I had some pretty bad mood swings for about a week, then kind of got back to feeling normal; so I decided to half my dosage. The mood swings were less severe, so I called my doctor, he said I should up my dosage to once a week because my A.I. should not be doing that. Is having my estrogen that high a problem, when I am still losing inches, and gaining muscle mass? I want to half my dosage until I don’t feel these ups and downs, or not take it at all? I felt I was dialed in and expected the DIM I had started to take would lower my estrogen naturally, it shot it up from 80 to 96, so that is why he prescribed the A.I. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

P.S.
My initial tests before starting TRT.
Total test was 201, free test 3pg/mL, estrogen 29.7

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hello, I have been taking two weekly injections of .35ml of cyp. for about 6 months. I was feeling pretty great, but doctor said my estrogen was to high around 96, total test. at 1438, free at 444 if I remember correctly. He prescribed me anastrozole 1mg every two weeks. I started about a month ago, after the first dose I had some pretty bad mood swings for about a week, then kind of got back to feeling normal; so I decided to half my dosage. The mood swings were less severe, so I called my doctor, he said I should up my dosage to once a week because my A.I. should not be doing that. Is having my estrogen that high a problem, when I am still losing inches, and gaining muscle mass? I want to half my dosage until I don’t feel these ups and downs, or not take it at all? I felt I was dialed in and expected the DIM I had started to take would lower my estrogen naturally, it shot it up from 80 to 96, so that is why he prescribed the A.I. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

P.S.
Did you do labs on injection day before you injected?

jbi5108

That’s crazy considering the half-life is 50 hours, so once every two weeks is brain dead stupid! Also, the AI dosage is too much!

Here’s a thought, lower your Test dosage and stop the cycle and start TRT with no AI needed and the side effects that come with it.
I was thinking dropping test to .25 twice a week and not taking the A.I. at all. I might be mistaken, but shouldn’t my estrogen drop naturally the more fat I burn off?

Systemlord

Good to know, has anyone had success with Boron Citrate to reduce estrogen levels?
I never heard of that one before. Here’s the thing, if you want to significantly lower estrogen, there’s really no way around it, you’ll have to use an AI.

Losing weight is option number two.

jbi5108

I never heard of that one before. Here’s the thing, if you want to significantly lower estrogen, there’s really no way around it, you’ll have to use an AI.

Losing weight is option number two.
I will stick to number two, and just dramatically reduce my A.I. dose. My doctor has been listening to my input, it’s just this last talk I couldn’t believe he told me to basically double my dose. I am sensitive to test., and I guess I am sensitive to A.I.s as well. Live and learn; again, thanks for the advice.

Systemlord

My doctor has been listening to my input, it’s just this last talk I couldn’t believe he told me to basically double my dose.
You’re a guinea pig for your doctor so he can figure out how to manage male hormones.

Doctors get good at managing male hormones through trial and error.

Last edited:

Charliebizz

P.S.
If you were feeling good before the a.I. and then taking it causes you side effects, why wouldn’t you just drop the a.I.

your estrogen isn’t high For where your t levels sit. Most people believe side effects are “high e2 “ symptoms when it’s as simple as finding the right t dose for “you” all this e2 horse shit comes from bodybuilding and steroid cycles using synthetic compounds.

madman

Super Moderator

P.S.

If you truly felt great on your former protocol 140 mg T split into twice-weekly injections (70mg every 3.5 days) than drop the AI.

The reason your estradiol is high is because your trough FT level is absurdly high.

You are hitting a ridiculous trough TT 1438 ng/dL which has your trough FT through the roof.

Your peak TT, FT and estradiol levels will be much higher.

If you were struggling with any sides running absurd trough FT levels than you easily have room to lower your weekly dose and bring down your FT.

If you felt great overall on the T only protocol and blood markers are healthy than stick with it.

You left out some critical blood markers RBCs, hemoglobin and hematocrit.

Chances are your hematocrit is high seeing where your absurdly high trough FT sits.

You basically blew out the gate off the hop going from an absurdly low TT 200s /FT 3 ng/dL--->absurdly high trough TT 1400s with FT through the roof.

Overkill to say the least.

Common starting dose is 100mg T/week.

100mg T/week split twice weekly (50 mg every 3.5 days) is a sensible starting dose.

Do what you feel is best for you!

madman

Super Moderator

P.S.

Post up your CBC which includes RBCs, hemoglobin and hematocrit.

Where does your iron/ferritin sit?

RobRoy

P.S.
"you were feeling pretty great" and had great numbers. No matter what some others will tell you there is no harm with your numbers. There is no harm with your E2 at 96...none. You should have left everything as is and you would have continued to feel great. Once again another doctor that doesn't understand estrogen. Testosterone is essentially a pro hormone and as you raise levels you raise levels of its active metabolites and those are what makes you "feel great". What you measure in the serum with regard to E and DHT are not reflective of what the levels are in the target tissues because those tissues have tightly controlled homeostatic mechanisms to keep stable levels.

T

tareload

What you measure in the serum with regard to E and DHT are not reflective of what the levels are in the target tissues because those tissues have tightly controlled homeostatic mechanisms to keep stable levels.

See whole thread.

RobRoy

See whole thread.
No need....we will all take your years of clinical experience that testosterone is dangerous. Also, baseline articles in men not on testosterone have nothing to do with men on testosterone.

RobRoy

Please read up on your physiology before you post. Can produce same for estradiol if you want but you should have it and know it already right ?

Attachments

• Dihydrotestosterone_Biochemistry_Physiology_and_Cl.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 44

Charliebizz

"you were feeling pretty great" and had great numbers. No matter what some others will tell you there is no harm with your numbers. There is no harm with your E2 at 96...none. You should have left everything as is and you would have continued to feel great. Once again another doctor that doesn't understand estrogen. Testosterone is essentially a pro hormone and as you raise levels you raise levels of its active metabolites and those are what makes you "feel great". What you measure in the serum with regard to E and DHT are not reflective of what the levels are in the target tissues because those tissues have tightly controlled homeostatic mechanisms to keep stable levels.
Do you believe throwing things like say “oxandrolone” in the mix can skew said metabolites in an unfavorable manor. Even in relatively low dose.?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me