Botox for your sexual health.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Ribeye

Can I ask, what dose of PT 141 do you use?
As an update. I gave myself a washout period from the Bremelanotide or PT 141, I took as branded Vyleesi. Extreme nausea, was the reason I quite taking the Vyleesi. It worked incredibly effectively otherwise. I also did get body aches, and sinus congestion. But the sexual response was nothing short of amazing the first three times I used it and didn't get such severe nausea. I was consequently prescribed a vial of compounded Bremelanotide from Empower. After the washout period of weeks, I took Zofran about 1 1/2 hours before injecting the Bremelanotide. I injected about 9 units, roughly half the dose of branded Vyleesi. With the zofran on board, NO nausea. Zofran is not expensive, generic is available. I did get some body aches, and sinus congestion both of which were easily managed with ibuprofen, and Allegra. I started to see a real jump in libido, about 1 hour post dosing. A desire as though I were 25 again! Not uncontrollable, but if I saw a beautiful woman, I thought about sex, and began to get an erection. By the third hour post dose, I did still get a spontaneous erection, or two, but mostly I wanted sex, and was able to get an erection easily and it held well, although in my case severe ED still required a little Tri mix. But a much lower dose was adequate. I did get a little bloating at the end of the day, but not severe and might not have been the Bremelanotide. It was still an excellent response sexually, and lasted at least two days plus. In my case at least, I would not need to re inject more often than every 3-4 days to have better erections. As try additional dosing, I will see if the zofran continues to work, and prevents the nausea. In my case since the sever nausea didn't happen the first three tries I am not sure I won't see a future event just yet, but this is very promising.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me