Buy Lab Tests Online

Belekas

nobody
Ok so its official today had my first proper set of labs since starting TRT October 16th last year. My protocol has been 100mg per week split E3.5D of Sustanon250 every Sunday and Wednesday. Test has been done today (Wednesday) fasted at 9am in the morning.

DHEA-SO4 5.04μmol/L (2,41 - 11,60)
FAI 78,284% (35-92.6)
SHGB 37.3nmol/L (18,3 - 54,1)
Testosterone 29.2nmol/L (8,64 - 29,0)
E2 124pmol/l (40 - 162)
PSA 0.815μg/l (<2)
TSH 2.32 mIU/L (0,27 - 4,2)
fT3 4.03pmol/l (2,63 - 5,7)
fT4 13.83pmol/l (9 - 19,05)

CRP 2.16mg/l (0-5)
Total Cholesterol 3.78mmol/l (2,6-5,18)
NonHDL 2.9mmol/l (no range)
HDL 0.88mmol/l (no range)
LDL 2.66mmol/l (no range)
Triglicerides 1.05mmol/l

Iron 8.6μmol/l (11,6 - 31,3)
Ferritin 93.74μg/l (25 - 400)

Alpha Amylase 40U/l (25 - 125)
ALT 6U/l (0 - 55)
AST 14U/l (5 - 34)
GGT 15U/l (12-64)
ALKP 64U/l (40 - 150)

Forgot to add Prolactin and they didn't have Cystatin-C so might do them in a couple more days in a different lab. As my eGFRcreat was 79 mL/min (90 - 120) and Serum Creatinine 102umol/L (59 - 104) I'm very interested to see my Cystatin-C and do the proper calculation using the formula at kidney.org

No FT-ED method was used as they didn't have it so will use the calucatator to get a ballpark where my cFT sits, even though thats probably +-20% FWIW. Using tru-t I'm rocking a 0.95 nMol/L or 27.38 ng/dL cFT. Now using the issam.ch calculator I'm getting a result of 0.61 nmol/L. By looking at NHS FT range that they have used before to calculate my cFT it's (0,198 - 0,619) so more or less looks like I'm rocking a top of the range cFT even on the injection day at the through so ain't hard to figure out that I'm flying sky high after the injection FWIW. Now I'm interested in what the Pros think about my results and if anything stands out please let me know.

Also about my HDL also I'm very interested as I couldn raise it for years with trying everything I could. It was 1+mmol/l before and now I see that its crept even lower to 0.88mmol/l even after me having 4 table spoons of EVOO a day for months, avocados and all other bs. No bueno. So I'm really interested what the next step would be or/and if I need to do a genetic Cholesterol test or something in that manner.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Belekas

nobody
An update on my GERD type chest pain after eating or even drinking water. Thought I'll be having something there but when a serious doc finished Endoscopy he said well damn there is nothing that stands out and pretty much everything looks perfect. I though it will be a lot worse, even my old little wounds have healed since last test odd 20 years ago. Doc was also surprised. He did a little test from the inside where the best sensitivity is and he found a still active Hpylori. The NHS have been doing blood tests for it and thats why they found nothing, because the bacteria is sitting inside the stomach and blood doesn't show. He asked for Liver blood tests and will be seeing him again tomorrow for proper medicine and protocol needed to finally and hopefully cure this bastard at least for now. So looks like another round of Antibiotics incoming. IIWII but it has to be done as been struggling a long ass time. Will update once I have prescription at hand and what the further procedures will be.

Belekas

nobody
Back after short holiday and time for an update. Have missed 2 regular 0.2ml (50mg) shots on purpose and only today had a shot but 0.15ml next one Sunday, as usuall. Since my levels are still very high (top of the range) just before injection as per previous "blood results" post I decided to lower my dose to 70-80mg per weel split same E3.5D Haven't felt anything bad by missing my 2 shots and even felt less fatigued and def better flaccid hang. Slept like a baby with zero supplemens just proper, clean, home prepped food. Haven't trained close to 2 weeks as well. Will give this new lower dose 3 months time and see if I feel any improvements. Will be starting Hpylori treatment again. Antibiotics, other antibacteria meds, probiotics, digestive enzymes, etc, all ready as per protocol. Post therrapy will be using some other supplements but about them later. Also will be drinking Wormwood Herb herbal tea for my bladder and digestive benefits. Will be eating a 100% clean diet for the next 3 months and pretty much no training for a month just light cardio work, etc. Doctors orders. Time to kill that fucking Hpylori and that requires proper, strategic work and lots of patience. Will update as time goes. So fingers crossed and time to roll. Hope you guys are feeling good and getting better at least 1% each and every day ;) Peace!

Belekas

nobody
After 3 months 100mg/week and blood test results I've got couple weeks ago I've decided to try completely different approach to what I have been planning and wen't to EOD protocol of 25mg (0.1ml) of Test-E for a change. Not that I'm looking to feel any changes from the esther type but just had some left that expire this year and decided to put it to use. See how I respond to more frequent injections but slightly lower dose of 87.5mg/week.

Conclusions for the last 3 months I've been on since starting treatment are like this. In all fairness haven't noticed much if any benefits at all. Fatigue is still here. Muscle recovery same as before. Some headaches here and there but nothing too much. One thing I've noticed, I think, I got calmer and more focused on my own grind which is really a good thing. The problem with all this is that these results are not optimal because I haven't been able to eat as much as I need to function the best and train the best, because of my Hpylori bacteria. So the lack of food really effects my mood, recovery and overall feeling, even though I manage to eat around 3000kcal if I'm eyeballing correctly, as I have quit tracking calories after many years. Also since my digestion has been compromised hard probably that contributed to my overall wellness and how I feel day-in day-out. Coupled that with my serious back probems and it becomes really hard to tell whats what. Living with pain wears you out and then its tough to notice small benefits if any at all. Also I haven't been working out since the last 3 weeks I had serious back reconstruction. Now only resistance bands plus foam roller work for the month and light gym work with baby weights. Today started treating Hpylori for the second time so antibiotics and some other meds are on. It's a long road to recovery and rehabilitation but nobody will do the work for me. Gotta do what you gotta do. The best is yet to come.

Now since my blood results came back being top of the range tested at through but my HC is still in good place I think I could try going a bit higher with my dose to see how I feel. Ofc I'll be peaking above range FWIW. And since its only been 3-4 months since the start HC will still be climbing higher for another 8-9 months according to some papers I've read. So decided to try EOD protocol using a bit lower dose and see if that gives any benefits. If not the next step and probably final will be a bump in dose towards 125-150mg and if that doesn't help with fatigue and overall energy and sides rise I'll be getting off and will stay off for years and just get as healthy as possible naturally and maybe look at TRT again in the next 10-20 years when we will have more data and research in this field. I was skeptical before starting as I was feeling better and better with more weight I've been putting on after living too lean for too long naturally so my skepticism still stands and probably the increase in my FT won't give me any benefits without giving me sides. My TT was around 17.2 and cFT 0.225 (0.2-0.6) (NHS lab range) because of my high SHBG (IIRC) but I was feeling good, with a good libido, good sleep and good overall wellness. So even with crashed cFT I was functioning better then with a high-end cFT that I rock now. Really interesting things and looking forward to the next chapter and see how this new protocol goes.

Regards,
Bel.

Cynice49

crazy, I’ve been feeling pretty much the same symptoms that you have. I’ve been on trt for about 5 years and still having slight issues. In additions to some of the stuff you showed, I’ve also have had anxiety like symptoms all day with random Hr spikes, cold hands, hyperhidrosis so that’s what I’m really trying to figure out now. I think it’s more cortisol related because same as you, I’m a night shift RN so maybe some of the issues stem from that.

How have your blood pressures been on your current injection protocol? do you take any preg or dhea

Belekas

nobody
crazy, I’ve been feeling pretty much the same symptoms that you have. I’ve been on trt for about 5 years and still having slight issues. In additions to some of the stuff you showed, I’ve also have had anxiety like symptoms all day with random Hr spikes, cold hands, hyperhidrosis so that’s what I’m really trying to figure out now. I think it’s more cortisol related because same as you, I’m a night shift RN so maybe some of the issues stem from that.

How have your blood pressures been on your current injection protocol? do you take any preg or dhea
Hi Cynice49.

I hear you. Haven't taken my BP lately due to protocol change from E3.5D to EOD as I think its not that important ATM as the change is taking place and measuring that won't give me anything useful just more anxiety. But I haven't been feeling off BP wise so guess its not much different then on previous protocol maybe slightly as I def got more emotional so thinking due to estrogen surge of more frequent injections but I'll take a measure quite soon and will post it here anyway. I had a hunch that my issues might be cortisol related as well but also I might not need TRT (yet) in the first place FWIW even with my crashed cFT levels, as before starting treatment. What is your protocol ATM and how do you feel overall? I was very skeptical trying a more frequent injection schedule but since my girl is giving me a pretty much painless shot I went for it for the sake of experiment. Will be interesting to see how I feel in 8-12 weeks time and how my blood looks. Was a tough decision what to do as my last blood test showed that my levels are high, pretty much top of the "range", even on 100mg/week tested at through. So if following a more conservative way keeping physiological levels I had an option to go lower, but wasn't feeling much benefits TBF so decided to try a more frequent protocol but on a bit lower dose 100mg vs 87.5mg (currently) to see if that helps any. So if that doesn't do much for me I'll go back to twice a week or even one shot a week. Also will try adding quallity DIM or Calcium Glucorate supplement to help with Estrogens and see if that helps, as my Estrogens were also on the higher side during last test. But that has been measured not using sensitive assay as would be preffered so who knows. I'll go by how emotional I feel. As right now since changing my protocol I def feel more emotional then before as hormones are in flux and should level out in 8-12 weeks. So will see:)

All in all I haven't been feeling much anxiety lately but probably the best I felt was then I went on holiday some weeks ago and didn't even pin for 10 days lol I'm a high SHBG so maybe a less frequent and bigger injections are more better for me, who knows, and only one way to find out;) Also I don't take any preg or dhea as TRT is hard to dial in on its own. The more moving parts the less probability for me to nail it down.

Hang in there and hope you feel better soon!

Belekas

nobody
Nearly 2wks after starting EOD protocol and I decided not to waste more time with it and reverted back to the mean lol so 2 weekly injections split E3.5Ds Today did a 75mg shot and might continue doing a bit bigger doses then before to speed up my back healing process and also help me to rebuild the muscle tissue on the lower, upper back I've lost during this 3 year period starting with lockdowns and all the other BS. Will see how it goes. About EOD well its still too early to say but for me personally it's not sustainable and most likely not worth the hustle. First error in my experiment but IIWII. Will continue on 2 injections and then 1 if things don't improve. No rush now, and def won't explore the frequent dosing philopshy any more as felt messed up these two weeks FWIW. Back to the drawing board I go. Everything else stays the same. Will post updates as time goes and my back gets stronger. Doing lots of resistance bands work, foam roller work and started going to the gym lifting 8-10kg dumbells lol Still manage to get a good pump with these babyweights and boy do folks look and think how da fuck this guy is pumping 8kgs and looks like that lol Jokes aside, lets work. Hope yall are crushing it and staying healthy. One love. Peace!

K.pietera

No, full testicles and strong libido. I really like how HCG makes me feel, in my opinion, everyone on TRT should try it.
Do you think that afther 4 years on TRT without HCG , starting with HCG could still be benefitial ? I would like to add it in and maybe regain my fertillity also ?

Vince

Super Moderator
Do you think that afther 4 years on TRT without HCG , starting with HCG could still be benefitial ? I would like to add it in and maybe regain my fertillity also ?
Yes, it will be beneficial. I don't think you will become fertile, but your testicles will become full. If you want to become fertile you're probably have to add FSH.

Belekas

nobody
Ok little update whats going on with my TRT right now. So I'm doing 0.25ml of 250mg Test-E every 3.5 days. That's 125mg total per week. Up 25mg from my previous 100mg per week of Sustanon250. Now nearly 5 months since I started and I'm beginning to see real body changes in the mirror. Muscles comming back alive, body recomping nicely, so I believe it is working. Now I'm feeling not too bad actually, more energy, more drive, more decisivness. I like it. BP still normal and not elevated. I'm still fairly light weight only 80/82kg and not pushing food as I'm deep down the rabbit hole with my H-pylori puzzle and can't eat as much as I need to grow in good pace. But everyday I read, study and find new information and progress further. I've taken some steps by myself after finishing second round of antibiotics just recently and will probably make a new post regarding this and the information I found, if it works for me and I'll be able to recover and beat it. This bacteria ain't no joke and with such severe and crucial consequences that most probably have no idea. It's a long road to recovery but I'm happy to have a chance to beat this mofo. TRT wise I'll hold 125mg/week for now since I'm recovering from my back injury, doing resistance work and special workouts for my kyphosis type issue. So I believe it will improve the healing process, tissue recovery and overall progresses in what I'm trying to achieve here. Will run bloods then see where I'm at but I have a fairly good guess about that but will see. I feel better at lower E2. More calmer, less emotional and likely better downstairs department function, but thats to be determined. On the same note all that works good now and no complains. TRT takes time to start working and def takes time for full benefits. Most likely I will drop back to 100mg or even 80mg as 100mg/week gives me full throttle and top of the range levels BUT we will see how I feel and how my blood labs will look.

Also about dosing every other day FWIW, fuck me, I tried that for a couple of weeks and felt like a complete hot mess, junky type thing lol I wen't back to 2 injections per week and immediatly felt better, so thats exactly where I need to be and will never try more frequent injections. I know it was just 2 weeks blah blah blah but was enough for me. Now pinning 2 times per week and all is good in da hood. Will swap back to Sustanon when my Test-E runs out in half a year or so.

So pretty much thats it. Working daily on improving my health, mitigating pains, finding foods I'm digesting good and which do me good as well. Could probably write a book and might when I retire. So on the same note hope everyone is killing it and wish everyone nothing but great health, success and much more love!

Peace!

Belekas

nobody
Found my old blood test from 2017 when I was running 250mg/week of test-e, training like a beast, following a low fat, high carb diet, but also had liver disease which is healed by now. Some really interesting stats regarding my cholesterol levels:

Total Cholesterol 1.82mmol/l or 70.38mg/dL
HDL Cholesterol 0.72mmol/l or 27.84mg/dL
LDL Cholesterol 0.77mmol/l or 22.776mg/dL
TGL Triglirecides 0.72mmol/l or 27.84mg/dL

(after 3 years off TRT and re-starting TRT just 5 months ago @ 100mg/week of sustanon250)

Total Cholesterol 3.78mmol/l or 146.17mg/dL
HDL Cholesterol 0.88mmol/l or 34.03mg/dL
LDL Cholesterol 2.66mmol/l or 102.86mg/dL
TGL Triglirecides 1.05mmol/l or 40.6mg/dL
Non HDL Cholesterol 2.9mmol/l or 112.14mg/dL

I'm not an expert in Cholesterol but this is a drastic suppression of my Cholesterol in 2017 when using 250mg/week compared to 2023 using 100mg/week after 3 years break FWIW. Not sure if liver disease had anything to do with it but what I've read is that curred patients see their LDL and total go up. I was never ever been able to raise my HDL cholesterol significantly higher but IIRC it was >1mmol/l in the year 2012 or so, which is also not a very significat bump higher but still. Right now I'm eating freely, no particular diet, but clean food mostly, as I'm post H Pylori antibiotics treatment IInd round. Maintaining normal weight around 80-82kg nor gaining nor loosing. Eating more eggs, more butter, more extra virgin olive oil. More psylium husk fiber. Still my doing all this, working out, doing cardio, managing stress, keeping a good sleep hygiene, my HDL doesn't seem to budge much and still declined a bit over the years. I'd sure would want to find the root cause of it but I don't have my blood tests prior I got into bodybuilging back in 2006 so I have no idea what my cholesterol was before I started using test/deca/methandrostenolon. If even after 3 years off, eating healthy, working out, and then back on TRT for just 5 months, it hasn't increased but decreased a bit, I'm not sure what to take home from this. Anyone experienced with this - please chime in and let me know what you see/think or would advise to do if any at all.

Best of luck and have a great weekend!
Peace!

Belekas

nobody
Ok so a little update on my protocol. I've been on the 125mg/week for some time and decided to go lower then I started (100mg/week) and explore the sub 80mg/week dosage. So yesterday started on 0.15ml split E3.5D which gets me 75mg of testosterone per week. I might even do it E4D for the sake of simplicity.

From 100mg bump to 125mg pretty much feeling the same but a lot more emotional when watching movies/series so I know its the Estrogen surge at this point (most likely). Body recomped completely and looking like a new man. Muscle memory kicked in, gym feels great and makes me happy when I can workout without my chronic back pain and push a little. Still don't push but slowly trying to get back to the proper training. Step by step. Downstairs department working good, libido good, occasional morning wood FWIW. Bone aches still there and seems TRT won't fix 'em or still more time is needed. Sleep is good but must finish eating at least 2hrs before bed and limit water in take so I don't piss multiple times at night.

Will hold 75mg/week, see how I feel, pull labs when I'm back home again and then go from there. 100mg/week puts me right at the top of the range, probably even a bit above, so 75mg should be good and fit in the range nicely as per my guess. Also my DHEAs is low so might try supplementing and see if that helps in any ways. But with low DHEAs is not that simple and supplementing to raise it might not help as its far more complicated. Also I might be giving a good, quallity DIM product a go later on as been reading about it, even though I hate supplementing, as most of the time the more I did in the past the worse I felt. So lets see what happens and will update journal as time goes.

Hope ya'll feeling better and crushing your goals!

Peace!

Last edited:

Belekas

nobody
Fun, anecdotical post.

My mate makes RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) capsules of around 50-80mg each. So he gave me some as my girl has twisted her back badly. So I took a capsule as well. Slept like a rock and whats funny is I woke up with a massive hardon mid night to go to the toilet and in the morning as well LOL Once again this tells me the erection are very much connected to how we feel in regards to daily stress, anxiety and depression, if I can say so. So def a great experience and worked wonders for me. Will repeat some day in the future and see if the effect stays the same :)

Belekas

nobody
Ok so a little update on my protocol. I've been on the 125mg/week for some time and decided to go lower then I started (100mg/week) and explore the sub 80mg/week dosage. So yesterday started on 0.15ml split E3.5D which gets me 75mg of testosterone per week. I might even do it E4D for the sake of simplicity.

From 100mg bump to 125mg pretty much feeling the same but a lot more emotional when watching movies/series so I know its the Estrogen surge at this point (most likely). Body recomped completely and looking like a new man. Muscle memory kicked in, gym feels great and makes me happy when I can workout without my chronic back pain and push a little. Still don't push but slowly trying to get back to the proper training. Step by step. Downstairs department working good, libido good, occasional morning wood FWIW. Bone aches still there and seems TRT won't fix 'em or still more time is needed. Sleep is good but must finish eating at least 2hrs before bed and limit water in take so I don't piss multiple times at night.

Will hold 75mg/week, see how I feel, pull labs when I'm back home again and then go from there. 100mg/week puts me right at the top of the range, probably even a bit above, so 75mg should be good and fit in the range nicely as per my guess. Also my DHEAs is low so might try supplementing and see if that helps in any ways. But with low DHEAs is not that simple and supplementing to raise it might not help as its far more complicated. Also I might be giving a good, quallity DIM product a go later on as been reading about it, even though I hate supplementing, as most of the time the more I did in the past the worse I felt. So lets see what happens and will update journal as time goes.

Hope ya'll feeling better and crushing your goals!

Peace!
Tomorrow will be 4 weeks on the 75mg protocol and what can I say. Pretty much feeling same as on the 125mg which was good as well. Still need time to really see how I feel, perform and sleep but so far looks like I'm on the right path. But to be fair I think my libido has gone up and also the energy as well. Downside department also improved, feeling more full and flacid. Sleep never was an issue so no problems here. Digestion improved but thats more to my treatment as I had H-Pylori and a nasty one. Right now I'm thinking I'm 90% and pretty much pain-less with my stomach if I stay on my regular healthy eating pattern, don't overeat, avoid certain products and eat every 2.30-3hrs. Still taking Betaine HCL with every meal and if heavier protein meal then popping a couple caps but probably should go with one. No more mastic gum, but will repeat in the future. Will work on making bile less thick as that is very important in having good and proper digestion as well. That is why many times increasing stomach acid is not enough, we must make the bile less thick and increase its flow. Also I watched a video, not sure how much of that is anecdotal, but a dude was telling that high estrogen thickens bile and its flow as well and in my mind it made sense as many men on TRT/testosterone do get their digestion problems like GERD/acid reflux/chest pain/etc flare up when starting testosterone. So anyway, more healing to do, but no compains regarding the 75mg/week test-e protocol so far 4 weeks in and 7.5 months on TRT since the start of treatment. Feeling good, performing good, sleeping good. Fingers crossed we continue to improve and get better.)

Best wishes
Peace!

medbxl1984

Hi,

I am also on trt sustanon 100mg per week and what you describe I feel almost the same.

I have a lot of stomach gas and pain and libido almost 0

I think I will decrease the dose to 75mg per week and see the difference.

The result of my last blood test for 125mg / week my testo was 1300 and e2 estradiol 76 so much too high.

that's why i went down to 100mg but the symptoms still persist.

I hope that by decreasing to 75mg per week I will have less stomach pain and less fatigue and more libido

Belekas

nobody
Hi,

I am also on trt sustanon 100mg per week and what you describe I feel almost the same.

I have a lot of stomach gas and pain and libido almost 0

I think I will decrease the dose to 75mg per week and see the difference.

The result of my last blood test for 125mg / week my testo was 1300 and e2 estradiol 76 so much too high.

that's why i went down to 100mg but the symptoms still persist.

I hope that by decreasing to 75mg per week I will have less stomach pain and less fatigue and more libido
Hi.

To be honest my libido and downside department ar working great on 75-125mg/weekly that I tried since starting TRT ruffly 8-9 months ago. But then again it was good before starting TRT as well FWIW. My issues with stomach pain are H-Pylori bacteria related and I've been battling it for years. It flared up a bit after starting TRT but now seems everything under control after lots of antibiotics, antibacterials, probiotics, clean, carefully selected foods, certain eating parameters and more supplements. Gets worse if I deviate from the plan but overall not too bad at all. Still take Betaine HCL with every meal and seems to help.

I felt good on 125mg/week also good on 75mg/week I'm currently on now. Certainly play with the dose to see if it helps but in reallity I think you have other issues going as Systemlord posted above. Libido is multifactorial and complicated. TRT is not a magic bullet. You must put in the work- diet, training, recovery and sleep must be on point. There ain't no shortcuts worth taking if you care about long-term health.

100mg/week put me at the top of the range on total testosterone and also at the top of the range, probably even above range on the free-testosterone(calculated). E2 was at 33 in the range of 11-44 so also on the higher side but still in range, if that means anything, as its only a snapshot in time. So decided to titrate lower and explore 75-80mg/week protocol which should put me in the nice, physiological range FWIW.

Always remember that CONTEXT is key and we all are different and unique so theres no need to copy anyone. Do the work required, collect data, be patient and then make required adjustments going forward. At the same time getting healthier by increasing activity, sports, improving your diet, eating patterns, optimizing sleep hygiene and so on. The list is endless, but its you who have to do the work.

Hope you figure it out and feel better soon. Best of luck!

Regards,
Bel

Belekas

nobody
Just a little update:

Around 6 weeks since I titrated down my protocol and went for 75-80mg of Test-E per week split E3.5D's and things are looking good. Second week on the diet to strip some fluff as I've put some on since starting TRT and eating as much as possible with my super sensitive stomach. 140-160bpm 30-40min cardio 3-4x week, training 3-4x week as well. Sleep is good, recovery is ok, strenght ok as well. Some bone aches and joint pain here and there and seems that TRT won't fix these issues at least at this dose. Have last 2 1ml vials of Test-E left and will switch back to Sustanon. Once I'll lean down some I might experiment with dose a bit more but thats to be determined. So far on 75-80mg everything has been working great and no compains, so far. From supps I only take VitaminC 1000mg, MultiVitamin and BetaineHCL with food. Thats pretty much about it right now. Will get VitaminD, some Zinc and Magnesium in the near future and will cycle them again as I did before. No major additions till I see my bloodwork which is also too far out right now and I can't be bothered putting whatever sounds/reads good into my body. I'm also taking some Psylium Husk fiber powder with some of my meals and I like the effect once sitting on the toilet lol IYKYK. Also I'm going to try some Metformin as I have some sitting doing nothing around. Thats pretty much about it. Any questions are more then welcomed as always:)

Wish everyone a great and productive week and lets crush those goals!
Peace!

Belekas

nobody
Update on whats happening in my hood lately.

Around a week or two ago, as I've already lost connection with time due to pain, my GERD like pain returned and so far I've been battling it on the daily basis. The pain is big and fucks up my life completely as it changes me to someone that I'm not and neither I like to be. Anyway I still have a feeling that H Pylori was not killed by second round of antibiotics I've had in February. I have GP appoitment on the 28th so will ask to run some breath tests as stool test is not showing that bitch and I won't be doing another endoscopy just to check if its there or not as I've done it in January as the pain was absolutely killer even with meds they gave me because of the inflamation from H Pylori (what the doc said). So I won't be doing another (3rd) round of Antibiotics as I had enough of them already and they can't kill it and helped fuck all. I'm going another route and will kill this bitch my own way, hopefully this time. Already ordered what I'll be using. It will be 30 day protocol, but about that once I finish it and if it helps me. This is a non-standart and traditional protocol and haven't seen anywhere used. Someone I respect has cured himself this way and he had a nasty form of it as well. FWIW it was recommended to him by his friend doctor even though no meds will be used. We will see how it goes. Also will be ordering raw kefir and have a glass of that every day once I start the protocol as normal probiotics which come in tabs/pills do fuck all and just make the bacteria active again. I was so told by my good and wise friend and more or less I agree with him as I had tons of probiotic supplements as well and they done nothing. Also will try to make pap/paste at home and have it as well. So thats pretty much it about this one. Fingers crossed and if it works I'll share it with you guys as I know that some of you are dealing with this issue as well especially if you are on T as theres some strange mechanism which I believe increases the pain and badly.

Was even thinking stopping my TRT to see if the pain diminishes but now I think I won't and will be going for the grand kill to eradicate this bacteria. I had this pain on 250mg/week years ago and on 75mg/week right now so I won't be playing with my dose and will just continue doing 75mg/week. It's tough to eat all the food I need so have lost a lot of weight I managed to put on since starting TRT. Ain't good but IIWII. Health before anything else. No point forcing food then suffering pain and feel like garbage. Get pain free, stay there, heal and then try to do it all over again. Pisses me off but IIWII. So here we go again:)

Hope you guys are killing it and looking after your health max!

Best regards,
Bel

Belekas

nobody
Little update.

So 2 days ago I have finished my old Test-E batch and switched to Sustanon250 0.16ml E4D so ruffly around 75/80mg per week(+-) Next day woke up with increased GERD symptom of chest pain which I've been battling for a long time once on TRT. So struggled yesterday but today oh man woke up with even bigger chest pain and without even eating since 7pm yesterday nor drinking water. Now even taking a deep breath is painful and swallowing as well which got better after a few Rennies. No diet modifications ease the simptoms and nothing works. So at this point I'm seriously suspecting that its the fucking TRT. Maybe some esters in Sustanon don't agree with me or the damn peanut carrier oil, who the fuck knows. So I haven't eaten since yesterday 7am and decided to fast and see what happens. I haven't fasted in a long long time so will see. My next T shot is in a couple of days so will see what happens as well. I'm lean, overthise healthy (tfu tfu tfu), training hard and been on top of my health for the last 15-20 years. In 2 days I have GP appointment so will have a talk and maybe she agrees to run some blood tests and have another H Pylori test to see if its still active as I had my 2nd round of treatment in February. Nelson recoomended another type of Antibiotics but seriously after those failing 2 treatments that I had I'm not sure if I want to dabble in them one more time and if GP will prescribe them as they still roll by stone-age protocols.

Anyway the pain that I'm getting is hard and heavy which won't allow me to live normal life, not even talking about work or sport. So this must be taken care off and ASAP. I've read some studies that increased DHT is known to give problems and increase GERD symptoms but I never tested it as I'm on a small dose anyway. But if thats that then no TRT for me at either dose. I enjoy the energy and everything but the pain wrecks everything so will get off if I'll have to.

Usually my pain diminishes when I have some food if I'm hungry but WTF is this shit, I should be able to go pain free without any food. This is crazy and I want to get to the root cause of it and not mask the issue with food, supplements, etc. Anyway lets see how long can my water-fast continue and if the pain gets better or worse. Will update what happens as It feels a bit better to write and share what I'm going through right now. It's a bitch but IIWII.

Hope you feeling better guys!

Regards,
Bel

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com