Buy Lab Tests Online

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Will give it a read. Thanks for reply and thats exactly why I'm not in a hurry to add XYZ variables to my TRT protocol once I start in 1-2 weeks. Nonetheless I'll probably go ahead and explore hCG once/if I have time. This all is very time consuming especially when theres more important things on the line.
Tell me about it. I spent the last three months trying to learn everything I can about this with all of my free time and I still feel like I'm just scratching the surface. I don't know how the average guy succeeds at TRT besides winning the lottery with his provider.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Belekas

nobody
Tell me about it. I spent the last three months trying to learn everything I can about this with all of my free time and I still feel like I'm just scratching the surface. I don't know how the average guy succeeds at TRT besides winning the lottery with his provider.
Fo sho and its wild. I guess the average guy pretty much never succeeds because he never trully searches. If that makes any sense. Folks want an easy way out. Black or white with no grey in between. I get that as I'm a quantitative trader and all I care is empirical evidence with testable hard/cold facts. And the piles of "grey stuff" i have to bin on the regular are just enourmous. All about evidence and all about research. Thing is in my field of work I know for sure what works and what not but here more or less anything should be taken with a grain of salt. I tried to stay TRTfree for as much as I can and been off since 2019. But this year started getting serious symptoms so ran a blood test and discovered ive been living, training and trying to reach new levels in life and work with below baseline FT, below baseline Estrogens and above baseline SHBG. Fuck watching a comercial between TV series and nearly breaking a tear if you know what I mean lol plus maaany other symptoms thus I know why now. All else blood/health wise look good. So here I am researching the public forum for whatever it's worth :)

Regards,
Bel

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Fo sho and its wild. I guess the average guy pretty much never succeeds because he never trully searches. If that makes any sense. Folks want an easy way out. Black or white with no grey in between. I get that as I'm a quantitative trader and all I care is empirical evidence with testable hard/cold facts. And the piles of "grey stuff" i have to bin on the regular are just enourmous. All about evidence and all about research. Thing is in my field of work I know for sure what works and what not but here more or less anything should be taken with a grain of salt.
I know what you mean. I work with technology where things either work or they don't, and you can guarantee successful outcomes if you know what you're doing. The required knowledge to succeed is finite and readily available. By contrast, I don't enjoy "practicing" the "art" of medicine on myself but the medical system basically leaves you no choice.

Vince

Super Moderator
Will give it a read. Thanks for reply and thats exactly why I'm not in a hurry to add XYZ variables to my TRT protocol once I start in 1-2 weeks. Nonetheless I'll probably go ahead and explore hCG once/if I have time. This all is very time consuming especially when theres more important things on the line.
My first TRT protocol over 7 1/2 years ago, was 70 mg of testosterone cypionate twice a week along with 500 IU of HCG. It was awesome like all my other protocols. The only reason why I switch to daily injections was to hopefully stabilize my HCT. Which worked for me. I haven't needed to donate blood for over five and a half years now.

Vince

Super Moderator
HCG doesn't only prevent that testicular shut down, but it also maintains sex drive, maintains the feeling of the well-being. So now, many doctors are starting to use - prescribe injections we'll just say once a week, or twice a week with a little bit of HCG, subcutaneously to not only keep your testosterone up, keep your testicles working and keeping your sex drive and your well-being up too. So that's becoming very popular, I have actually a video on ExcelMale.com that I made myself - I show how I'd actually do it, I'm injecting myself.

Belekas

nobody
My first TRT protocol over 7 1/2 years ago, was 70 mg of testosterone cypionate twice a week along with 500 IU of HCG. It was awesome like all my other protocols. The only reason why I switch to daily injections was to hopefully stabilize my HCT. Which worked for me. I haven't needed to donate blood for over five and a half years now.
Great to hear that it all worked out for you Vince. My SHBG is 65 so my plan is to start Sustanon at 150mg split 2 injections E3.5D fwiw. I tried Test-E E3D 3 years ago but didn't notice anything at all but haven't run bloodwork which won't be the case now. Also I can't donate blood so that is not an option for me. I want to make it happen without raising my HC too much else I'll have to look for private phlebotomist which I'm sure will cost decent round here.

Belekas

nobody
I know what you mean. I work with technology where things either work or they don't, and you can guarantee successful outcomes if you know what you're doing. The required knowledge to succeed is finite and readily available. By contrast, I don't enjoy "practicing" the "art" of medicine on myself but the medical system basically leaves you no choice.
Absolutely. Are you on TRT yourself mate?

Belekas

nobody
Yes, just started recently, coming up on 6 weeks. Currently on 15 mg test cyp daily after starting at 10.5 mg daily for awhile to get acclimated.
How old are you and do you have primary or secondary hypogonadism? Mine is secondary as most likely its previous aas, drugs, toxic lifestyle related one fwiw.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
How old are you and do you have primary or secondary hypogonadism? Mine is secondary as most likely its previous aas, drugs, toxic lifestyle related one fwiw.
41 y/o, secondary, and I have no idea why. Maybe accutane as a teenager. I eat well, exercise, sleep pretty well, not much stress, lean build, average 2-3 drinks weekly, no recreational or pharmaceutical drugs.

Belekas

nobody
41 y/o, secondary, and I have no idea why. Maybe accutane as a teenager. I eat well, exercise, sleep pretty well, not much stress, lean build, average 2-3 drinks weekly, no recreational or pharmaceutical drugs.
Thats wild. I'm turning 40 myself. Im sure that what I've got is related to what I wrote as I lived a "fly life". Started drinking, smoking, using recreational drugs at 13 and the rest is history. Still trying to find producer for my TV series as a movie would be far too short if you know what i mean hehe On the flipside my pops did his blood test few days ago and at 64 years of young he is at 20 FT and 51 SHBG so pretty much he has 2x TT and FT compared to me. Never excersized, eats pretty clean. Smoked for 30 or so years. Go figure.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
First time trying TRT? Why did you opt for microdosing?
Because I saw everyone being told to increase their injection frequency to reduce side effects and I wanted to start with a protocol that had the least side effects possible (low dose, daily). Once I decide on a dose I like, I might experiment with reducing the frequency and seeing what that does.

Belekas

nobody
Because I saw everyone being told to increase their injection frequency to reduce side effects and I wanted to start with a protocol that had the least side effects possible (low dose, daily). Once I decide on a dose I like, I might experiment with reducing the frequency and seeing what that does.
Fair enough. I decided to go other way around with just 2 weekly injections. Hold for 8-12 weeks, do a blood test and go from there. Ultimately I'd prefer to pin once a week and feel on par yet most folks told me I won't. Will see everything myself this time. Very prapared, focused and armed with patience as living with lowT last couple of years showed me the true colours of the age and with all honesty- fuck that.

Belekas

nobody
Would like to ask moderators if my journal/notepad is in the right forum space? If not please move it where it belongs. I'm interested in providing metrics on my own TRT journey so someone else might benefit or avoid something fwiw. I'm a quant by profession so collecting data and analysing patterns is what I do 24/7/365 so expect lots of numbers and thoughts. Also glad for comments and suggestions. Everyone's welcome.

Last edited:

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
@Funkodyssey how you feeling this deep into your protocol mate?
Feeling pretty good. Energy and erections are better than normal. Mood is pretty good. Libido is roughly pre-TRT, maybe slightly better. Some early water retention occurred but is already disappearing. Early insomnia occurred and is also gone. I don't seem prone to MPB but I have noticed an uptick in hair shedding in the shower. Keeping an eye on that. Skin is a bit worse since I bumped my dose from 10.5 to 15 mg daily. Feeling unusually confident, bold, and comfortable in social situations. May have gained a couple lbs of muscle.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me