Buy Lab Tests Online

Mrpower100

Try and keep this short...5 years ago felt bad, Dr put me on 100 mg of Test cyp 1x a week, did ok for a while, HCT HGB got too high, told to donate every 4 months, still didn't feel right, test levels were great, high in fact around 1000, after another year still felt rough (Yes tested for everything, apnea, vitamin def, all kind of tests) cried to my Dr and convinced him to raise my dose to 150 a week, and of course I felt even worse...now lowered back down to 120, still feel horrible, truck ran me over!! thinking maybe even 100mg a week was too much?? I have always had higher estrogen, Dr was never concerned with estrogen. I am thinking I have been on too high of a dose this whole time?? Anyone else have a similar experience? and what did you find worked best for you? I have spoke with a few TRT clinics and they have told me I need at least 150 - 200 mg a week to feel optimal??

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I have spoke with a few TRT clinics and they have told me I need at least 150 - 200 mg a week to feel optimal??
Bull****, they just trying to get you as a client trying to make you think you need more when you probably need way less.

Some guys are very sensitive to androgens needing smaller frequent dosing.

Try splitting up your doses two or more times per week. Start at 80 mg per week, so 40 mg twice weekly, or split it up more often to alleviate side effects.

You want to feel your best, and sometimes that doesn’t always mean needing very high testosterone.

Too much T can be as bad as not enough.

Last edited:

Fortunate

Try and keep this short...5 years ago felt bad, Dr put me on 100 mg of Test cyp 1x a week, did ok for a while, HCT HGB got too high, told to donate every 4 months, still didn't feel right, test levels were great, high in fact around 1000, after another year still felt rough (Yes tested for everything, apnea, vitamin def, all kind of tests) cried to my Dr and convinced him to raise my dose to 150 a week, and of course I felt even worse...now lowered back down to 120, still feel horrible, truck ran me over!! thinking maybe even 100mg a week was too much?? I have always had higher estrogen, Dr was never concerned with estrogen. I am thinking I have been on too high of a dose this whole time?? Anyone else have a similar experience? and what did you find worked best for you? I have spoke with a few TRT clinics and they have told me I need at least 150 - 200 mg a week to feel optimal??
If you don’t know your estradiol level, I’d recommend getting it checked with an ultra sensitive test and report back here. Lots of possibilities, but excessively high testosterone levels and/or estrogen levels can both cause what you are describing.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me