Buy Lab Tests Online

CZS

Contrary to the popular trend here on the forums, high E2 can cause a myriad of issues. I’m an absolute basket case if my E2 gets over 40-45. I’m talking completely impotent, panic attacks, zero libido, etc. Dr. Saya and I target my E2 between 25-30 which seems to be the sweet spot for me. All the fear mongering about AIs aside, I take 0.125mg of anastrazole 4x per week. It’s what works for me…. I am thrilled that some men can seem to get by with their E2 at twice those numbers, but it simply doesn’t work for everyone and I’m an example of that.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fernando Almaguer

Iron, vitamin D, vitamin C and potassium. So as my Total T, Free T and estrogen pushed higher, more iron was utilized, which drove it into the floor. Never mind my heart couldn’t beat correctly because of the low potassium.

I even got an echocardiogram with all these deficiencies and was diagnosed with left ventricle dysfunction. Those poor doctors running around like a chicken with no head, they don’t know WTF is going on.

I even got three sinus surgeries because I couldn’t breathe through my nose do the lack of oxygen from lack of iron in my blood, three unnecessary surgeries!
wow man that sounds like some confusing stuff. I didn't know iron gets utilized more in TRT. So, you fixed the deficiencies, and you were good?

Dog427

I am havng issues with sore joints and oveall aches, plus extremely tired, shakey, can;t sleep very well, (sore nipples) my e2 runs on the high side and I just reduced my testosterone dose a month ago due to being plenty high. I suspect my E2 is now high and needs to catch up to the lower test dose? OM gosh I can't tell you how bad I feel right now....feel like I have been ran over by a truck...
First time I reduced testosterone dose I had similar symptoms and I had crashed my E2. Only way out of the misery for me was Dianabol. Rapidly felt better.
Need to get blood tested like today at Quest or Labcorp.

Gman86

Contrary to the popular trend here on the forums, high E2 can cause a myriad of issues. I’m an absolute basket case if my E2 gets over 40-45. I’m talking completely impotent, panic attacks, zero libido, etc. Dr. Saya and I target my E2 between 25-30 which seems to be the sweet spot for me. All the fear mongering about AIs aside, I take 0.125mg of anastrazole 4x per week. It’s what works for me…. I am thrilled that some men can seem to get by with their E2 at twice those numbers, but it simply doesn’t work for everyone and I’m an example of that.
What’s ur SHBG level?

Fernando Almaguer

What’s ur SHBG level?
How does one get such a small dose of anastrozole?

bradtaylor1969

First time I reduced testosterone dose I had similar symptoms and I had crashed my E2. Only way out of the misery for me was Dianabol. Rapidly felt better.
Need to get blood tested like today at Quest or Labcorp.
Yep, I just did it today....will be interesting to see if it went low since i lowered my test dose, 2 months ago my e2 was at 60, which in the past my estrogen has always been on the high end of the scale.

bradtaylor1969

How does one get such a small dose of anastrozole?
Yep! I just did blood work today to check it, I have always had my E2 on the high side, and since lowering my test dose 3 weeks ago it sure feels like its really high now...It is causing me some issues for sure!

Drug350

Yea. As many know here (I've been scolded enough (LOL). Rightfully so.) I crashed my estrogen to below 2 PGML taking 200 MG's Testosterone Cypionate a week and too much Arimedex & Letro. I thought my AI shit was bunk as I got it from UGL, but turned out to be "very real", even though I have had issue's with my nipples from the 2nd month on TRT starting in November. I was, and still am, having ED issue's, although my libido is absolutely back through the fukin roof thank God. I cut my TRT dose down to 40 MG's twice a week (80 MG's total) and 250 IU'S of HCG twice a week. I just went for blood work on Monday and I'm waiting for the results. I don't quite get it. I feel really good. My libido is FANTASTIC, almost as good as my first 3 weeks on TRT when everything was the best. No ED problems, super high libido, and sleep was the best, but I still am having ED problems, both with my girl or alone. I wake up with morning wood. I get hard with initial "sexual anticipation" but then lose it shortly thereafter and don't normally get it back. I'm waiting to see what my Estradiol comes back at. Since I crashed my estrogen, I started HCG and my nipples have been killing me since week 2. I have quarter size hard, painful lumps, which I would think means high estrogen, and could be causing my ED issue's, but my libido is FANTASTIC. I absolutely love it. I'm horny as hell, so I'm going to wait to see my numbers and then make minor changes as necessary. My TRT doctor, Urologist through insurance, was no help last week. Told her about my ED and nipples, she just said "well your total seems good, mid 500's, but your free and Bioavailable are extremely high". I knew that was going to be the case because I was on 200 MG's Testosterone Cypionate weekly up until 2.5 weeks prior to blooodwork. I was able to get my total down by reducing my testosterone, but I also crushed my SHBG down to "8" so my free and Bioavailable were crazy high.
I know I'm in the right track being on 80 MG's weekly now for 6+ weeks, and may need to drop lower, depending on blood work, but guys on here are correct: it takes quite a bit of time to fully see changes when you truly fuck up your numbers. I can't wait to see my new numbers. I'm hoping there's something in there pointing me to my ED problems, be it estrogen, Prolactin, or something else.

TRicker

Contrary to the popular trend here on the forums, high E2 can cause a myriad of issues. I’m an absolute basket case if my E2 gets over 40-45.
If you don't mind me asking, what is your protocol and how long have you been on it?
It's great that you figured out works for you, and what doesn't!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me