How can I raise my SHBG fast?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Russo

I need help. I am on TRT for two years. Since last year my experience was being extreme bad. Anxious and started to have ED. My SHGB is 7 now. Yes, 7. I need to raise it really fast. I am not diabetic nor have metabolic sindrome. I am very atletic and slim. It because of TRT and for some reason I can't stand more the Testosterone injections because of side effects. Tried IM and SUBC nothing worked.
If I didnt inject for a week I start to feel better probably becuase my estrogen goes down and my high estrogen symptoms subside.

What meds can increase SHBG while on TRT? Clomid? Tamoxifen? Please help.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I am on TRT for two years. My SHGB is 7 now. Yes, 7. I need to raise it really fast.
You can try to minimize to affect the androgens have on the suppression of SHBG (small daily dosing), but increasing it isn’t going to happen.

Clomid will raise SHBG, but I wouldn’t advise it. If this actually worked for low SHBG men, men would be raving about it and you would have heard about it.

A vegetarian diet has been shown to increase SHBG as well as estrogen, which is one reason clomid works so well at raising SHBG. Working out will temporarily increase SHBG.

Last edited:

Russo

Hello. So what you suggest me? If I inject test in the same hour I start to feel really heat anxious and my dick is dead. High estrogen sides. I can just mediate this with IA but it's still not as good as I should feel on TRT.

I saw videos of TOH channel saying that I need to let my e2 rise so I will dial in and feel better. How can I make this? Should I try it and hang on even with sides?

Systemlord

If I didnt inject for a week I start to feel better probably becuase my estrogen goes down and my high estrogen symptoms subside.
It sounds like you can’t tolerate the short-medium half-life esters, try short acting esters. I always felt better after no injections for a time, and at first when starting up again.

I found success with Jatenzo, which has a 6 hour half-life.

Russo

What is Jatenzo? A new for of rapid testosterone? I never saw it. I am usong testosterone cypionate.

Can you share your protocol with me?

Systemlord

What is Jatenzo? A new for of rapid testosterone? I never saw it. I am usong testosterone cypionate.

Can you share your protocol with me?
I’m on Jatenzo at 237 mg twice daily. Since you’ve had treatment failure, your doctor can give you a medical exception to cover Jatenzo, otherwise it’s very expensive!

The recommended the starting dosages is 237 mg twice daily. Most in the clinical trial needed 237 mg or more twice daily.

Jatenzo starts working the moment you take it and dialing in is super fast and easy. Your doctor will start you on Jatenzo and 7 days later check and adjust your dosage as needed. Waiting longer for dosage adjustments is pointless because steady states are archived in 7 days.

A new oral testosterone undecanoate therapy comes of age for the treatment of hypogonadal men

Last edited:

Russo

Thanks! I finish to read all the topic now. So you had the same problem as me, right? Do you know why this Jatenzo worked? It's something about it acting up and down on a daily basis simulating natural fluctuation like I saw in some topics guys talking about propionate, right?

Systemlord

So you had the same problem as me, right?
Yes.
Do you know why this Jatenzo worked?
Yes, up and down rather than nearly static hormones. Jatenzo, you peak in 2 hours, then 12 hours later you hit your trough and take your next dosage. Cypionate injections cause my body chaos, my body was over-stimulated which caused my body to not tolerate it.
It's something about it acting up and down on a daily basis simulating natural fluctuation like I saw in some topics guys talking about propionate, right?
Not everyone can tolerate Test prop.

Last edited:

SSHSSA74

I need help. I am on TRT for two years. Since last year my experience was being extreme bad. Anxious and started to have ED. My SHGB is 7 now. Yes, 7. I need to raise it really fast. I am not diabetic nor have metabolic sindrome. I am very atletic and slim. It because of TRT and for some reason I can't stand more the Testosterone injections because of side effects. Tried IM and SUBC nothing worked.

What meds can increase SHBG while on TRT? Clomid? Tamoxifen? Please help.
One guy on here, or another forum, I can't remember, raised it by doing the Keto diet.

Russo

I am doing it but still at lower than 10' because of Testosterone injections so when I inject I imediately get high estrogen symptoms. The only way I can balance this is using Arimidex to not feel so anxious/angry but my libido is still not as good as was when I started TRT two years ago. Seems like TRT by itswelf lower SHBG and I get this side effects. Any idea what to do?

Systemlord

Seems like TRT by itswelf lower SHBG and I get this side effects.
Topical T doesn’t affect SHBG hardly at all. There’s no way to know for sure the lower SHBG is responsible for your symptoms, it could be over-stimulation from having constantly elevated hormones.

Pringle

One guy on here, or another forum, I can't remember, raised it by doing the Keto diet.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me