Highlighted posts from Saturday, May. 22, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 17, 2021 * 19 posts * 151 views
madman said: You must be one of the clowns from the bro forums that hold a grudge.....almost as bad as the manchild who lurks on here! Let me put it plain and simple numbskull...the metabolites ... Read more >>
May 20, 2021 * 10 posts * 178 views
sirgawain said: I see so many threads saying "if my E2 is too high or too low I get symptom" but no numbers that show what that really is. My current routine, as an example, is 140 of T per ... Read more >>
May 18, 2021 * 9 posts * 75 views
gaz7718 said: Trained chest on Sunday. Always do dumbbell press on flat bench for several years since barbell work wreaked havoc on my elbows. 42.5kg warm up felt a twinge in the right pec but ... Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 6 posts * 93 views
madman said: ABSTRACT Introduction: Current non-invasive treatments for erectile dysfunction (ED) include oral medications, intracavernosal injections, and vacuum-assisted devices. Though these ... Read more >>
May 18, 2021 * 5 posts * 107 views
madman said: Abstract Men with obesity and/or type 2 diabetes (T2D) have a high prevalence of testosterone deficiency (TD). Similarly, men with TD has an increased risk of developing obesity ... Read more >>
May 20, 2021 * 5 posts * 82 views
Nelson Vergel said: For those of you who donate blood too frequently and have to take an iron supplement. [link] Read more >>
May 17, 2021 * 4 posts * 181 views
Cyclingislife said: Nate, I have had a similar experience on trt. Tried on and off for five years, always felt like I gained weight, looked puffy, never felt good. Never got the benefits everyone ... Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 3 posts * 87 views
STEVEMCQUEEN1978 said: Hi fellas, I am interested to know if there are any guys adding DHT gel to their testosterone injection protocols to increase DHT levels to then improve libido. I know there are ... Read more >>
May 18, 2021 * 4 posts * 42 views
madman said: ABSTRACT Postmenopausal hyperandrogenism is a state of relative or absolute androgen excess originating from the adrenal glands and/or ovaries clinically manifested by the presence ... Read more >>
May 21, 2021 * 5 posts * 102 views
Paul B said: Hi everyone- Ive been with a telemedicine TRT clinic for a little while now and I noticed they are now saying they, rather than sending the usual 2 5mL testosterone vials out when ... Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 1 post * 44 views
broker said: Don't get me wrong, I look forward to looking at improving blood work results. That being said, there is almost always something that will be too High or too Low. I think 99% of ... Read more >>
May 18, 2021 * 1 post * 41 views
DJ87 said: Hey guys, It seems like this has been a great method to increase libido for many of the members and in particular DHT levels. For those where it has worked when you have introduced ... Read more >>
May 21, 2021 * 5 posts * 71 views
ivkonst2017 said: Does somebody here managed to deal with elevated Reverse T3 and what was causing it in the first place? FT4 is at the top of the range even can go above if I overdo the selenium, ... Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 1 post * 29 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Considering starting TRT although levels are not "clinically low" Feedback would be appreciated May 15, 2021 * 27 posts * 379 views ... Read more >>
May 17, 2021 * 2 posts * 92 views
Anonymon said: I read someone in another thread mention that without enough iron, T3 can't get into the cell. I'm familiar with the usual things you'd read on Thyroid and iron levels, and am ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale