Highlighted posts from Tuesday, May. 18, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 15, 2021 * 27 posts * 379 views
madman said: Injectable T has been shown to have a greater impact on increasing HCT compared to transdermal T. 3-18% with transdermal administration and up to 44% with injection. In most cases ... Read more >>
May 17, 2021 * 9 posts * 94 views
philthejuggler said: Hi All! My first post - I hope you can help me! I am on 0.2ml Cypionate (200mg/ml - so 40mg) and 250IU HCG 3 times a week (Mon/Wed/Fri). Sub Cutaneous for both. I sleep well and ... Read more >>
May 17, 2021 * 9 posts * 110 views
DaytonaJonah said: Been on basic T replacement now for 2 years and still haven't dialed in that "I feel great!" level of satisfaction. I read often that those who add HCG to their protocols improve ... Read more >>
May 14, 2021 * 4 posts * 108 views
Arcane said: When does one's E2 get high enough to start producing Gyno. In other words how much estradiol measured in pg/mL does on typically need to have for them to start risking gyno production. ... Read more >>
May 15, 2021 * 7 posts * 144 views
Checkdis said: I understand, for me it's trial and error. In my mind I felt running prescribed high T was my way of feeling better because I associated it with my college days running Test/Mast/Tren. ... Read more >>
May 15, 2021 * 5 posts * 133 views
nippy said: Hi thanks for the reply. . I've been on test E since Jan this year . 200 mg was advised as the doc thought it would raise my e2. The only thing it raised was my test . I started ... Read more >>
May 16, 2021 * 4 posts * 68 views
davidrn said: My SHBG has run in the 12-15 range with pretty much any TRT changes I have made. My protocol last month was T Cyp (SQ) 24mg x3/wk, HCG 200 iu 3x wk, DHEA 25 mg 3 x wk, Pregnenolone ... Read more >>
May 14, 2021 * 6 posts * 50 views
madman said: Figure 1. Time course of mean serum concentrations after single and multiple subcutaneous administrations of CG beta and CG alfa to women and men in parts 1 to 3 of the trial. ... Read more >>
May 17, 2021 * 2 posts * 43 views
Executive7 said: Hey everyone, really freaking out right now. I've never seen blood clots in my urine before. I was urinating and noticed a 1/2" piece of yarn size blood clot. My prior urination ... Read more >>
May 16, 2021 * 2 posts * 33 views
bobcat said: I have a very painful, bruised testicle. I stopped HCG when this happened about a month ago. Question: should I go back on HCG while recovering from a bruised testicle? Could it ... Read more >>
May 15, 2021 * 2 posts * 68 views
SeaDweller said: Anyone using K-10 as a alternative to HCG? I removed Hcg from my TRT protocol due to a recent battle with throat cancer and my balls are feeling (and looking) pretty miserable. ... Read more >>
May 16, 2021 * 3 posts * 42 views
madman said: Various cases in professional sports have brought the matter of doping-the use of performance-enhancing drugs-to the attention of the broad public. Here, we present a case of doping ... Read more >>
May 17, 2021 * 1 post * 40 views
JmAch said: Hello! I need some dosage help/ recommendations for my test cyp and HcG.... I have been dosing my test cyp 200mg weekly as 1ml in a 22 gauge syringe IM in the thigh, and then doing ... Read more >>
May 17, 2021 * 3 posts * 43 views
DixieWrecked said: I tried various protocols on the cypionate and never felt really very good. Always somewhat high strung or anxious feeling. I switched over to cream and I feel significantly calmer, ... Read more >>
May 17, 2021 * 1 post * 24 views
Anonymon said: Been on HRT for a few years and still ironing out some lingering issues. Historically I can get my total T to 1300ish with a 200-215 free T and 50-57 E2 without an AI or anything ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale