Scrotal Testosterone Cream

Buy Lab Tests Online

DJ87

Hey guys,

It seems like this has been a great method to increase libido for many of the members and in particular DHT levels. For those where it has worked when you have introduced cream with normal injections is there a protocol that you found worked best or a cream dosage that was sufficient once daily? I am also curious on the below if anyone has some input. Thanks for the feedback!
  1. Products that typically increase DHT like proviron have a high affinity for SHBG(causing levels to drop) does this apply for cream as well because it is directly increasing DHT or are the effects different from other methods?
  2. Did any one notice a large increase in E2 levels or were they somewhat stable given the effect that DHT has on lowering E2

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Dicky

Hey guys,

It seems like this has been a great method to increase libido for many of the members and in particular DHT levels. For those where it has worked when you have introduced cream with normal injections is there a protocol that you found worked best or a cream dosage that was sufficient once daily? I am also curious on the below if anyone has some input. Thanks for the feedback!
  1. Products that typically increase DHT like proviron have a high affinity for SHBG(causing levels to drop) does this apply for cream as well because it is directly increasing DHT or are the effects different from other methods?
  2. Did any one notice a large increase in E2 levels or were they somewhat stable given the effect that DHT has on lowering E2
I have not noticed any E2 changes nor any issues w/ SHBG. Of course I have pretty high SHBG. So if it dropped any I wouldn't complain.
As far as dosage. I used to apply 2 clicks daily, some on my thigh and some on my scrotum. lately I have been decreasing my dose of cypionate and cream. So now I do 1-1.5 clicks daily. I change where I apply the cream based upon libido requirements. If I want to ramp my sex drive up, I apply relatively more to my scrotum. Cream is a very handy tool to use in this way. I have a lot of control over my libido this way.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me