Clinic says they can send only one vial now due to DEA rules?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Paul B

Hi everyone-

Ive been with a telemedicine TRT clinic for a little while now and I noticed they are now saying they, rather than sending the usual 2 5mL testosterone vials out when a refill is due, they are only allowed to send a single 5mL bottle. They are saying this is due to new DEA rules and is regardless of testosterone dose prescribed.

Has anyone heard of this before? Is this a universal thing or did my clinic get in trouble with the DEA and is now being super strict?

With only a single vial at a time, I would only have ~5 weeks of testosterone, accounting for one week for refill shipping, based on my prescribed dose. I am worried because this makes travel much more difficult - if I have a few weeks of testosterone left but want to go on a 3 week trip, this becomes difficult.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi everyone-

Ive been with a telemedicine TRT clinic for a little while now and I noticed they are now saying they, rather than sending the usual 2 5mL testosterone vials out when a refill is due, they are only allowed to send a single 5mL bottle. They are saying this is due to new DEA rules and is regardless of testosterone dose prescribed.

Has anyone heard of this before? Is this a universal thing or did my clinic get in trouble with the DEA and is now being super strict?

With only a single vial at a time, I would only have ~5 weeks of testosterone, accounting for one week for refill shipping, based on my prescribed dose. I am worried because this makes travel much more difficult - if I have a few weeks of testosterone left but want to go on a 3 week trip, this becomes difficult.
It's new to me, can you post the letter they sent you.

Anonymon

My clinic does this now too. Seems to be the new norm for any clinic that’s at all popular or doing well. Once they do well, they get cracked down on.

Paul B

It's new to me, can you post the letter they sent you.
Heres what the refill site says now:

“*Testosterone Cypionate (Test). **NEW GUIDELINES** This injectable medication is to be sent 1 vial (5ml, 200mg/ml) at a time as per revised federal guidelines for controlled substances. 1 vial will last 6-16 weeks dependent on prescribed dose. Refill available 5-15 weeks after delivery also dependent on prescribed dose. Please check order confirmation email date for exact date you can re-order. For any questions please email”

They made a video explaining why and in the video they said they get in trouble if someone has more than 120 days supply. But obviously that would depend on your prescribed dose. But apparently it doesn’t matter what dose is, they can only send 5mL now.

My guess is they got flagged somehow and are being cautious now? I haven’t heard of any rule change that would make this a requirement. If anything, the new covid telemedicine changes make things easier.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching