Adding DHT gel (Andractim) to testosterone injections

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi fellas,

I am interested to know if there are any guys adding DHT gel to their testosterone injection protocols to increase DHT levels to then improve libido. I know there are several guys who add transdermal testosterone gels to up DHT but I have never heard anyone adding DHT gel.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DS3

Hi fellas,

I am interested to know if there are any guys adding DHT gel to their testosterone injection protocols to increase DHT levels to then improve libido. I know there are several guys who add transdermal testosterone gels to up DHT but I have never heard anyone adding DHT gel.
I have looked into it. It isn’t available commercially in the US, and ‘alternative sources’ do not carry it. Mesterolone (Proviron) would have very similar actions.

I’m not longer a fan of disproportionate DHT to estradiol ratios. Personally, the opposing nature of DHT on estrogen tends to give me symptoms of low E2, coupled with increased aggression.

I am in the UK where I believe it is available but not sure if TRT doctors here would prescribe it to boost DHT... I would like to experiment boosting my DHT as I have had no success with testosterone injections alone.

nippy

I am in the UK where I believe it is available but not sure if TRT doctors here would prescribe it to boost DHT... I would like to experiment boosting my DHT as I have had no success with testosterone injections alone.
Snap same with me. No matter what I've used . Nebido... Gel... Cream . Test P C and E . Nothing has helped Libdio.have you bought the cream ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me