High Hematocrit: Effect on Blood Pressure & Effect of Altitude on Hematocrit

Buy Lab Tests Online

Biobro

Any idea how long it took for the reductions to take place?
Exposure and measurements
The baseline measurement period (non-exposure period) was defined as within 12 months before the start of ARB or CCB monotherapy. The exposure period (outcome measurement period) was defined as between 2 and 12 months after the start of ARB or CCB monotherapy. The mean exposure of ARB users and CCB users was 243.2 days and 242.1 days, respectively. Laboratory data, including serum levels of triglyceride (TG), total choles- terol (TC), non-fasting blood glucose, hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c), creatinine, sodium, potassium, alanine amino- transferase (ALT), aspartate aminotransferase (AST), and gamma-glutamyltransferase (GGT), hemoglobin, hema- tocrit, and white blood cell (WBC), red blood cell (RBC) and platelet (PLT) counts, were collected for each individ- ual at the date nearest the start of ARB or CCB mono- therapy in the baseline period, and at the date nearest 12 months after the start of ARB or CCB monotherapy in the exposure period.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarkP

My Recent bloodwork:
MCV at 109 (outside healthy range) - too high.
How many times annually is reasonable to give blood without it being harmful to iron deficiency and energy loss etc.?

60 yr old.
TRT 10+ years
HCG 1 year

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Gman86

finally someone with a brain in this forum thinking outside the "iron" box and pays attention out there.

Appreciate this lol. Again, I’m still continuing to learn about iron and iron status within the body. Haven’t done research on it in a while tho. It’s definitely still a bit confusing. I know @Systemlord said he felt horrible with a ferritin level below something like 80, and is trying to get it up to around 100. Yet someone like Morley Robbins would probably say that a ferritin level this high is horrible for overall health.

What’s ur thoughts on iron status?

Gman86

My thoughts is similar to Morleys. 2 well written books exist out there on why we should focus on Copper and not iron.
By people who dedicated their lives to this research. And treat real live people daily. With great results. When people drain their blood they also drain their copper. And so much more. Yes we need Iron. But not in those dosages we are told.
The key is copper, not iron.
Off course people will shout out copper is toxic.
But im not going to debate this with a bunch of people in here. They can read for themselves if they wish to know:

Ya copper is definitely an underrated mineral. Do u eat liver to make sure u get enough of it?

I didn’t know that we lose copper when giving blood/ losing blood. Good to know tho

Gman86

Yes I eat liver 3x week. one can overdose on it if daily.
Also you can buy Copper Sulfate Fine Crystals and dissolve it in 50/50 dmso and water and use transdermal. its so cheap you can provide your whole family for few $.
I also drink from copper cups. Water in 100% pure copper cups sitting for 6-8 hours is fully charged with ions and good energy.
I also put copper in my water storage tanks for the house. And few meters of pipe is made of copper.
Its disinfecting very well everything. Some people use copper as part of their swimming pool cleaning system.
Not to mention copper conducts electricity and is used in gardens for Electro Culture increasing yield of plant growth. My plants love it.
Wearing jewelry made of copper is good too.
Copper is a deep rabbit hole I could go down but it would be too "unscientific" for most minds in here to read :)
The books are just scratching the surface. Copper has many esoteric properties as well and they knew about this in ancient times.

Wow, u’ve definitely done ur homework! A man after my own heart lol. I sometimes feel like I get a little autistic with the way I research stuff, so I love how in depth u’ve gone into all the benefits of copper. I saved all this for future reference. Will definitely be giving copper more of a deep dive once when I have the time. Thanks so much for the detailed response tho!

How many ounces of beef liver do u eat each time? I usually do like 3.5oz of beef liver twice a week. So around 7oz total per week

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes I eat liver 3x week. one can overdose on it if daily.
Also you can buy Copper Sulfate Fine Crystals and dissolve it in 50/50 dmso and water and use transdermal. its so cheap you can provide your whole family for few $.
I also drink from copper cups. Water in 100% pure copper cups sitting for 6-8 hours is fully charged with ions and good energy.
I also put copper in my water storage tanks for the house. And few meters of pipe is made of copper.
Its disinfecting very well everything. Some people use copper as part of their swimming pool cleaning system.
Not to mention copper conducts electricity and is used in gardens for Electro Culture increasing yield of plant growth. My plants love it.
Wearing jewelry made of copper is good too.
Copper is a deep rabbit hole I could go down but it would be too "unscientific" for most minds in here to read :)
The books are just scratching the surface. Copper has many esoteric properties as well and they knew about this in ancient times.
Have you ever had your copper levels check? I do supplement with zinc balance which includes copper.

Jim Marlowe

@Cado, you are an interesting guy. Clearly knowledgeable. I realize blood serum copper levels don't speak to tissue saturations. But what about low serum copper levels combined with low ceruloplasmin levels? I ask because that's my situation. And full gene sequencing reveals I am heterozygous for a hypoceruloplasminemia condition. One might say that means nothing if it is a recessive mutation, but I think people now realize that the expression of these genes is not so simple as whether one has one or two copies. One might have reduced function that brings on the condition if one is heterozygous. In any case, copper-iron metabolism is so tricky. Low ceruloplasmin can mean copper toxicity, but what about where serum copper levels are low? Hard to find research on this, including with the Morley Robbins people. I supplement with copper and still have low serum levels.

Vince

Super Moderator
@Cado, you are an interesting guy. Clearly knowledgeable. I realize blood serum copper levels don't speak to tissue saturations. But what about low serum copper levels combined with low ceruloplasmin levels? I ask because that's my situation. And full gene sequencing reveals I am heterozygous for a hypoceruloplasminemia condition. One might say that means nothing if it is a recessive mutation, but I think people now realize that the expression of these genes is not so simple as whether one has one or two copies. One might have reduced function that brings on the condition if one is heterozygous. In any case, copper-iron metabolism is so tricky. Low ceruloplasmin can mean copper toxicity, but what about where serum copper levels are low? Hard to find research on this, including with the Morley Robbins people. I supplement with copper and still have low
My understanding always has been that you must balance zinc with copper. I've never had either of my levels. But I do supplement with both zinc/ copper.

Jim Marlowe

My understanding always has been that you must balance zinc with copper. I've never had either of my levels. But I do supplement with both zinc/ copper.

Agree. I stopped supplementing zinc a long time ago, except as with an acute viral infection maybe once a year. My zinc levels are consistently within normal range, with copper and ceruloplasmin being low, as in very low normal or out of range low. Of course that is serum concentration vs. tissue concentration. And hacking test doesn't necessarily create benefits.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me