Hematocrit drives Blood Viscosity- Does that Matter in Men on TRT? Effect of Altitude?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SteveCleves

guess this is what @SteveCleves meant about being fascinated by the whole TRT guru industry.
Yeah. the weird thing is they all seem to team up and fall out with each other at some point. They team up then they fall out then they team up again.

For example. Here’s @RobRoy just a few years ago saying he’ll never work with Jay Campbell again because jay wants drs to pay for his recommendation.

We know that didn’t last long so what does that mean? Did he start paying? Did Jay drop that requirement? Who knows.

Danny Bossa and Jay were teaming up for a while and that fell apart. Danny before he quit had a falling out with that Gil T guru guy. I once chatted with Danny about dr Kominiarek and he told me that they removed him from that Facebook group that Danny was in because he was too arrogant and wouldn’t listen to other peoples opinions. Imagine that???

The TRT industry is such a wasteland and there is such demand for expertise that it’s really just perfectly setup for people who have to only sound like they know what they are talking about to hang up a sign and start making money off men who are just looking to see if the TRT is the miracle cure it’s made out to be.

I have no doubt @readalot you could easily start a career doing paid online TRT consultations and likely make a fair amount of money.

Last edited:
T

tareload

Yeah. the weird thing is they all seem to team up and fall out with each other at some point. They team up then they fall out then they team up again.

For example. Here’s @RobRoy just a few years ago saying he’ll never work with Jay Campbell again because jay wants drs to pay for his recommendation.

We know that didn’t last long so what does that mean? Did he start paying? Did Jay drop that requirement? Who knows.

Danny Bossa and Jay were teaming up for a while and that fell apart. Danny before he quit had a falling out with that Gil T guru guy. I once chatted with Danny about dr Kominiarek and he told me that they removed him from that Facebook group that Danny was in because he was too arrogant and wouldn’t listen to other peoples opinions. Imagine that???

The TRT industry is such a wasteland and there is such demand for expertise that it’s really just perfectly setup for people who have to only sound like they know what they are talking about to hang up a sign and start making money off men who are just looking to see if the TRT is the miracle cure it’s made out to be.

I have no doubt @readalot you could easily start a career doing paid online TRT consultations and likely make a fair amount of money.
Wow well done. You are a TRT/TOT Guru historian!

I could never make money on guys trying to feel better while being completely unqualified to do so. That is low. When Danny stated he was charging for consults on interventional endocrinology as an IT Guy I just shook my head.

T

tareload

Stan Efferding good powerlifter and a good bodybuilder. However, I certainly would not ask him for medical advice. He graduated from Oregon University with a degree in psychology.
BigTex, how goes the good fight? You ok?

If I knew how I would anonymously send you some flowers and a big jug of organic pasture raised whey protein in your choice of flavor!

PM me dude if you got some anonymous tricks to facilitate that. I've been where you are at right now. Hang in there and get well!

SteveCleves

Wow well done. You are a TRT/TOT Guru historian!

I could never make money on guys trying to feel better while being completely unqualified to do so. That is low. When Danny stated he was charging for consults on interventional endocrinology as an IT Guy I just shook my head.
Lol. There’s something for my resume!

What happened was that when I started to seriously think about TRT I did a very very deep dive into all the information that was out there into TRT. Forums, websites, Facebook groups, and videos, chatted with some “gurus”. Over the course of a few months I really consumed everything that was out there. You sort of get to recognize patterns and events and see people change and come in and out of favor with each other etc.

To be fair, Jays early videos with dr crisler are actually pretty good in the sense that crisler was a bit of a no nonsense guy and just talked about the nuts and bolts of TRT. It wasn’t until later they all started going off the deep end.

I actually wish dr Saya was more active as IMO he was one of the more conscientious and thoughtful providers out there. His interactions with Dr Crisler and posts on the peak testosterone forums were quite good and unfortunately lost. The only TRT guru I think worth following at this point is Dr O’Connor the anabolic doc. And as I have said on here before this is really the only TRT type forum or group worth visiting.

T

tareload

I actually wish dr Saya was more active as IMO he was one of the more conscientious and thoughtful providers out there.
He wised up. There is no upside to doing this. It is similar to jumping in quicksand and trying to wrestle it!

Thanks for your perspective. Awesome post as usual Brother. If I wasn't anonymous I would buy you the beverage of your choice!!

T

tareload

To be fair, Jays early videos with dr crisler are actually pretty good in the sense that crisler was a bit of a no nonsense guy and just talked about the nuts and bolts of TRT. It wasn’t until later they all started going off the deep end.

I actually wish dr Saya was more active as IMO he was one of the more conscientious and thoughtful providers out there. His interactions with Dr Crisler and posts on the peak testosterone forums were quite good and unfortunately lost. The only TRT guru I think worth following at this point is Dr O’Connor the anabolic doc. And as I have said on here before this is really the only TRT type forum or group worth visiting.
Yes I listened to many of these early JCampbell podcasts. He needs somebody with some bandwidth to keep him on track. I agree with you on O'Connor. He is pretty humble and comes out and says he doesn't know stuff. That is the type of Doc you want. Plus he is a pretty caring individual it appears. My partner and I see Dr. Saya and his brain is excellent. Too bad about PeakT.

My blood started boiling when i started to listen to some of the later TOT Roundtable podcasts with the BS that got spouted. And then there was the "young men's E2 levels are routinely 90" comment. I have lost a lot of time posting about all this. Well done @Dr Justin Saya MD ...you are smarter than me, you stay off the forums LMAO.

BTW, Dr. Saya is the only human who knows who I am. So he can attest I am not Joseph Hearnshaw. I give you permission to call him and ask if you want @RobRoy. Just no trying to hack into Defy's medical records system please!

If my identity leaks I know who to blame haha.

Long live ExcelMale. Intelligent TRT Talk. And I love you too @madman

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveCleves

He wised up. There is no upside to doing this. It is similar to jumping in quicksand and trying to wrestle it!

Thanks for your perspective. Awesome post as usual Brother. If I wasn't anonymous I would buy you the beverage of your choice!!
I can understand that. It’s a shame though. We need more people like him not less. For example. Can you imagine any of those gurus putting out a video like this?

And anonymous? Please. We know who you are. Cmon Jon henshaw, send me a Venmo!

T

tareload

I can understand that. It’s a shame though. We need more people like him not less. For example. Can you imagine any of those gurus putting out a video like this?

And anonymous? Please. We know who you are. Cmon Jon henshaw, send me a Venmo!
Fantastic @SteveCleves. Folks should look up the reasonable dosing Anabolic Doc cites for TRT.

Quite refreshing vs the "symptom resolution for the win" crowd.

I never knock on the Anabolic Doc as he gives almost no ammo to beat him over the head with.

BigTex

BigTex, how goes the good fight? You ok?

If I knew how I would anonymously send you some flowers and a big jug of organic pasture raised whey protein in your choice of flavor!

PM me dude if you got some anonymous tricks to facilitate that. I've been where you are at right now. Hang in there and get well!
As I always say, I am still alive. Other than all the aches and pains, the stitches in my hand and leg and the ordeal I had to go through because a grown man walked in to my college class and accused me of being DADDY. I am doing pretty good.

BigTex

Lol. There’s something for my resume!

What happened was that when I started to seriously think about TRT I did a very very deep dive into all the information that was out there into TRT. Forums, websites, Facebook groups, and videos, chatted with some “gurus”. Over the course of a few months I really consumed everything that was out there. You sort of get to recognize patterns and events and see people change and come in and out of favor with each other etc.

I think the difference in Dr. Saya and Dr. Crisler is when Crisler got started TRT/HRT was in its infancy. He start from scratch to learn and get business. Lot of his time was spent on boards try to get people give him a try. He wanted to do business with BBers but he found out quickly the people like this already have a lot of knowledge and plenty of access to any drug they need. Dr. Saya came in later on and the idea of TRT started catching on. Saya most likely doesn't have the time to spend on these boards because his case load is so big. A guy I know was passing around the password to get into O'Conner's chat app. He said it is well worth listening to. I know another guy who is actually paying.

T

tareload

As I always say, I am still alive. Other than all the aches and pains, the stitches in my hand and leg and the ordeal I had to go through because a grown man walked in to my college class and accused me of being DADDY. I am doing pretty good.
Dude get well. I gotta hear this story. I knew there had to be more to this. That toilet did not stand a chance.

30b19d283f30ceb831c9c0aa9e92adaa.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Charliebizz

I have no doubt @readalot you could easily start a career doing paid online TRT consultations and likely make afair amount of money.
You have to admit it’s fun to watch. The best one I ever seen in danny’s Facebook group. Is these gurus (clowns) saying they do this shit for free. And give tons of free advice. Especially that arrogant prick Gil t. Who just constantly self promotes always posting links to his clinic. (that he only now just became a nurse) I bet you he got 90% patients from that group. So how can you act like you’re doing this out of the goodness of your heart lol. And what kills me they call themselves and hrt clinic and wont Even prescribe thyroid.

that said that group helped me make the switch to cream and it’s been a godsend for me but man that place can steer a lot of men wrong.

Belekas

nobody
You have to admit it’s fun to watch. The best one I ever seen in danny’s Facebook group. Is these gurus (clowns) saying they do this shit for free. And give tons of free advice. Especially that arrogant prick Gil t. Who just constantly self promotes always posting links to his clinic. (that he only now just became a nurse) I bet you he got 90% patients from that group. So how can you act like you’re doing this out of the goodness of your heart lol. And what kills me they call themselves and hrt clinic and wont Even prescribe thyroid.

that said that group helped me make the switch to cream and it’s been a godsend for me but man that place can steer a lot of men wrong.
Haha funny you mentioned him as I see him on FB groups always playing a "tough" know-it-all guy when folks ask simple, maybe sometimes not reasonable questions. Ain't hard to spot one lol

Charliebizz

Haha funny you mentioned him as I see him on FB groups always playing a "tough" know-it-all guy when folks ask simple, maybe sometimes not reasonable questions. Ain't hard to spot one lol
He got smart with me over my grammar. I’m a working man. (although I do have engineer at the end of my title) barely graduated high school and honestly schooling and grammar never had an effect on me living a pretty successful life. I honestly would punch him in the throat if I ever saw him in real life. Keyboard warrior. and I think he’s just an overall pretty shitty person.

T

tareload

I honestly would punch him in the throat if I ever saw him in real life. Keyboard warrior.
That is pretty funny to think about...forum and youtube TRT/TOT Fight Club. Would be quite interesting to see how that went down once stuff got real in person. Hopefully some would be excellent runners or at least possess excellent lateral speed.

You made me spit my coffee a little. A sincere thanks!

Gman86

Ya I find him extremely annoying, for this exact reason. Acts like every question is the dumbest question ever, and he’s here to set everyone straight. Can’t stand the way he comes off

T

tareload

And @tareload why you switch to your t-nation name lolol
Just a rearrangement of the letters. I had to switch to this after TNation banned readalot. Switching here I was hoping would help keep Robroy mentally sharp or at least stimulate some blood flow upstairs. I haven't seen him lately and I miss him. I do sincerely hope we can continue the dialog so he can amend the record on his show and get good info out to his followers.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me