BPC-157/TB-500 Dosing

Buy Lab Tests Online

RPellerin

Due to a nagging knee injury, I am about to treat myself with a BPC-157/TB-500 blend (5mg/5mg).
Would anyone know the dosing regimen for this combination?
Provide links if you have them.

The BPC-157/TB-500 blend is a combination of peptides that have shown potential benefits in wound healing and tissue repair. BPC-157 works to increase actin production, while TB-500 helps sequester actin for cell movement, leading to synergistic effects on wound repair[1][3]. Additionally, both peptides interact with growth hormone to promote soft tissue regeneration[1][3]. It's important to note that these peptides are intended for research purposes only and should not be used on humans[4]. The Wolverine Protocol involving BPC157 and TB500 offers a natural approach to treating inflammation, but it's crucial to be aware of potential side effects and consult a medical practitioner if needed[5].

Citations:
[1] BPC-157, TB-500 10mg (Blend)
[2] https://www.amazon.com/bpc-157-peptide-tb500/s?k=bpc+157+peptide/tb500
[3] BPC 157 & TB-500 Review_ Benefits, Dose, Side Effects, & More
[4] BPC BLEND 18.5 MG
[5] The Wolverine Protocol: BPC157 and TB500 │LIVV Natural

bpc 157 plus TB 500 excelmale.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RPellerin

RPellerin

Going well, I have significantly less pain and improved range of motion.
It feels like it would be nearly healed if I would have purchased more TB-500 initially.
I used 2 bottles ($330), splitting each vial into 3 doses, 3.33 mgs. 6 total injections.
Began to feel relief after 2nd injection and felt much better a week following regiment.
I ordered two more vials and started injections yesterday, I inject EOD.
After dealing with this nagging injury for 8 weeks, I am impressed so far.

swoops36

I started BPC-157 6 days ago in my lower back. So far it’s working. Not just less pain, but actually feels good. I do 500mcg daily. You’re doing 3.33mg daily for a shorter time it looks like?

ERO

I have tried TB-500/BPC-157 in the past and felt nothing so I suspect I may have gotten saline instead of the real deal. Do you mind sharing your source?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

crbrown90

Going well, I have significantly less pain and improved range of motion.
It feels like it would be nearly healed if I would have purchased more TB-500 initially.
I used 2 bottles ($330), splitting each vial into 3 doses, 3.33 mgs. 6 total injections.
Began to feel relief after 2nd injection and felt much better a week following regiment.
I ordered two more vials and started injections yesterday, I inject EOD.
After dealing with this nagging injury for 8 weeks, I am impressed so far.
We’re you injecting subq or IM?

RPellerin

SQ in belly, everything I read states it isn't necessary to inject near site because the peptide works systemically.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching