BPC 157 TB500

Buy Lab Tests Online

gaz7718

Good morning

Have started to come up against some real challenges on joints these past 10 years (now 50) after training consistently for >35 years.

Elbows, back, knees and was expecting good things from a 6 week course of BPC 157 oral (Unbreakable) and 10mg per week of tb500 injected into each knee (5mg) subq and then 5 days later the same again in each elbow. Then repeat this cycle. 3 weeks in and I can’t really say I’m seeing any improvement. Also taking deca EOD at 25mg.

supplement wise also take fish oil, curcumin

Any thoughts on this protocol or suggestions

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Good morning

Have started to come up against some real challenges on joints these past 10 years (now 50) after training consistently for >35 years.

Elbows, back, knees and was expecting good things from a 6 week course of BPC 157 oral (Unbreakable) and 10mg per week of tb500 injected into each knee (5mg) subq and then 5 days later the same again in each elbow. Then repeat this cycle. 3 weeks in and I can’t really say I’m seeing any improvement. Also taking deca EOD at 25mg.

supplement wise also take fish oil, curcumin

Any thoughts on this protocol or suggestions
I have tried BPC 157 three different times for at least 3 weeks each time and...nothing but money down the drain. I used a top supplier as well. Peptide Sciences.

Guided_by_Voices

Here are some ideas...

BPC and TB 500 are not miracle healers if the other things on the list in this link are not addressed.

gaz7718

Here are some ideas...

BPC and TB 500 are not miracle healers if the other things on the list in this link are not addressed.
Great set of options here. Most are familiar territory but a couple of additional things to try. Respecting your joints are single most important thing to start with but there comes a time when other measures have to come into play.

will update further over the next few weeks on progress.

ERO

Great set of options here. Most are familiar territory but a couple of additional things to try. Respecting your joints are single most important thing to start with but there comes a time when other measures have to come into play.

will update further over the next few weeks on progress.
Great list for sure! In my case when I tried TB-500 I was trying to fix soft tissue issues, like for example a shoulder that would not fully recover. I stopped the exercise that irritated it and used other exercises instead and had hoped the TB-500 would help it heal. I then went to a physical therapist and learned some new ways to stretch and to work the area and it eventually did heal but the TB-500 seemed to have no effect. I mean you read about this stuff and it sounds like a miracle, but then you see forums like this with real-world accounts and it doesn't even come close to the hype. I should add that BPC-157 had the same (no) effect on the same injury.

gaz7718

Over 4 weeks and no discernible improvement from the oral BPC 157 and then the addition of tb500 at 10mg every 5 days.

still have a few weeks to run the entire course but disappointed given some of what I had read in various places.

Markee

Over 4 weeks and no discernible improvement from the oral BPC 157 and then the addition of tb500 at 10mg every 5 days.

still have a few weeks to run the entire course but disappointed given some of what I had read in various places.
Where you getting the stuff from? Hard to know what's legit unless its coming from a compounding pharmacy. Tons of Peptide resellers out there I'd like to try the stuff myself but still trying to settle on where to buy it from. Any suggestions ?

Jed Dorsey

Where you getting the stuff from? Hard to know what's legit unless its coming from a compounding pharmacy. Tons of Peptide resellers out there I'd like to try the stuff myself but still trying to settle on where to buy it from. Any suggestions ?
If you want legit Dr Larry Lipshultz at Baylor Medical in Houston Texas prescribes it. It was offered to me for shoulder pain but decided on trying Nandrolone

gaz7718

TB500 from China and BPC 157 was in tablet supplement form. Hydrapharm is the brand.

I know sources can be an issue but I actually bought two separate sets of TB500 from 2 different accredited suppliers from China, so the chance of both being bad would seem improbable.

Nixter

TB500 from China and BPC 157 was in tablet supplement form. Hydrapharm is the brand.

I know sources can be an issue but I actually bought two separate sets of TB500 from 2 different accredited suppliers from China, so the chance of both being bad would seem improbable.
Oral administration has a very low bioavailability. Basically useless imo

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching