BPC157 and TB500 injection location for multiple connective tissue injuries

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi everyone,
I have multiple tendon and ligament injuries throughout my body. Left achilles tendon insertion, left patellar tendon rupture, right SLAP tear of shoulder, right and left lower back strain, and left AC joint chronic sprain to name a few. I have TB500, BPC157, syringes and BAC water on hand. I am planning to inject the TB500 subq in my abdomen. My question regarding the BPC157 is, do I need to just choose one injury location to focus injections on, or can I also inject it subq in my abdomen? Any advice for use of the peptides is appreciated. I am also on a therapeutic dose of Nandrolone D but have only been on it 5 weeks.
Thank you,
Nate

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

I have used both and I try to inject into muscle as close to an injury as possible. Some people feel this helps and some don't but it can't hurt as far as I can tell. Since running these I have also added Blood Flow Restriction training and it seems to help my joints a lot.

I’d you have a specific injury you want to inject as close to that area as possible. If you are looking for an overall or systematic improvement to improve I’d go with oral BPC. I used BPC pills from Dr. Seeds and they work well for this.

gaz7718

I injected close to the sites, namely elbows and knees, but after a number of weeks I wasn’t so impressed with the results in that there was no noticeable difference to overall joint discomfort. Commencement of low dose deca for elbows has been far more successful and cheaper.

Hi Gaz, Mountain, and Roy;
Thanks for the responses. I started low dose Nandrolone D 6 weeks ago. No improvement yet. I think I will "split the difference" of all your suggestions. I will inject the TB500 in my stomach fat and I will inject BPC157 near my shoulder and achilles.

Another couple questions: Should I inject TB 1x/week? Is BPC a daily injection?
Thanks,
Nate

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale