TB-500 not new but a miracle Peptide

Buy Lab Tests Online
TB-500 or Beta - 4000 has been around for years and Vets have used it to repair racing horses tissues for many years ! It is not a pharmaceutical profitable compound to be used on humans and probably will never be used on humans by Dr,'s .

This being stated I will share my experience and I have read other men rave about it's effects and benefits ! I was scheduled for Knee surgery and 4 mths later a rotator cuff operation ! I did some online research and even talked to some vets about Beta - 4000 (TB-500) and they said it would work on humans probably better that the animals they treated ! I went on a on a protocol from well studied and mature member of another forum and I was amazed in 3 mths no knee pain and since i did not stop training , just lowered my weights it took 6 mths for my rotator cuff to get to a tolerable level ; with age we have to adapt our training and live with some pain if we wanna seriously lift !

In conclusion ! I am more than convinced and confident that this compound works and is a miracle compound and a money saver ! I spent a little over $600.00 and as I shopped I found better deals and scooped up sales around Christmas and other Holidays ! If I would have had knee surgery even with insurance I would have spent more than $600.00 and not to mention the pain and more money of a shoulder operation and the dangers of a spinal fro the surgery . There are so many positive articles and even to many to tag . I suggest if you have any muscle or internal aches Google TB-500 dosage and effects that you read and form your own opinion ? I am convinced and swear by it for life !

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
I think I know the guy you are talking about who did the research, I can vouch for his research and credibility as well. I am hearing more and more about this compound, and I think I will take a closer look at it myself. Thanks for sharing BMP!

ERO

Do you have a recommended source for this? I do not have any major injuries, but I do have what can best be described as a very stiff neck even though I have never injured it or had whiplash from a car accident or whatever. Chiropractic has been no help so far.

I think I know the guy you are talking about who did the research, I can vouch for his research and credibility as well. I am hearing more and more about this compound, and I think I will take a closer look at it myself. Thanks for sharing BMP!

Oh so true ! TR is a smart man ! He is not muscle freak he knows his stuff and I am not sharing hearsay I am stating fact from personal research !

I am new here and I am not clear as to the rules for sharing sources ? I would need a moderator to clear any source info because I would not want to break forum rules ?

There are several sources out there and I can share if a Mod gives me permission !

lol , I am so new I am not sure if Nelson is the only Mod or not ? But this is a great forum and I would not want to loose all of the privileges of this great info !

This is the tried and proven protocol of another experienced TRT user and this is his personal protocol and I went a little heavier with my pre loading dose for the 1st mth., than he did ! But all men are different !

" The TB-500 showed up today, and in hand. The injection protocol will be as follows with weekly injections:

Wk1 - 5mg
Wk2 - 2.5mg
Wk3 - 2.5mg
Wk4 - 2mg
Wk5 - 2mg

I believe the injection should be SubQ like the rest of the peps i've taken.

Biggest complaint I have is my right rotator cuff.
Next, is a mild/moderate case of tendonitis in my right arm
Next, is some mild knee pain on the right side.

I will be evaluating the efffectiveness of this peptide based on how well I was able to resolve these issues. Not expecting miracles, just some moderate relief.

Cheers ! "

Responsible contributor TR :)

If I am not mistaken this man is 55yrs old !

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
TR is an old and trusted friend from my Mod times on Steroid Dot Com...but that's not what we are about here on EM.

If you want to share sources do so privately and away from EM.

Simply share your personal email addresses via a PM and have at it.

This site is not about illeagal uses of compounds.

Now I know what you're going to say; what about the research sites???

Well, they are out there, easy to find and legal to purchase...for research purposes only;)

So, yeah, just share personal contact information via a PM and share your sources on your own email accounts...but on EM, it's not the place for that.

Do you have a recommended source for this? I do not have any major injuries, but I do have what can best be described as a very stiff neck even though I have never injured it or had whiplash from a car accident or whatever. Chiropractic has been no help so far.

GD thanks for making that clear for me . That is why I did not share a source and replied to this member in the manner I did ! I didn't want to break and forum rules ? I thought I read not to even mention other forums on this forum ? I am am sure you would know better than me since I am new and you are a super moderator and I highly respect you from the other forum you were mod on . So again thanks for answering my question as I requested :)

Nelson you are more than welcome ! I am glad you showed interest in the TB-500 ! It would be great to know if anyone has used it as you asked ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me