Anastrozole effects in the brain

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jucaro

@Jucaro thats great news! Your testes increased size seems to indicate it’s working. Your goal was to conceive, so you’re on the right track. Sure, you may need a little extra help to perform, but the core focus here is increasing your sperm count and quality. Once you conceive, you can go back to T and decrease HCG. I know it’s tough, but just hang in there!
Yes, and I can handle it right now. Instead, feeling so well physically and in a better mood compensates any need for a little extra-help to perform.

In fact, I feel better as the days go by. Libido is not strong but it is there, no morning wood or spontaneous erections, but I react acceptably to sexual stimulation. There have been times in the past where I feel a strong libido, morning wood, but harder to achieve and maintain an erection when performing... I guess now I just have to adjust to the different way I feel and react while taking the hcg monotherapy. In fact, I am grateful that I don't feel that disturbing libido that distracts me from daily responsibilities. These days I have been happy to realize that I was working all day without sexual thoughts or concerns. As long as all is well in bed... thanks for the peace...

Jucaro

But was it established that you have a low sperm count? I have read that exogenous testosterone can impair a man's fertility though I don't know if it's automatically a given.
Yes, it is a given. If you replace your own production of testosterone by exogenous, you supress LH and FSH then your testicles stop producing testosterone and sperm count may even go to zero. The depth of that suppression is proportional to the T dose.
There are newer forms of exogenous T that under some limits can preserve LH, FSH and fertility (ex. Natesto)
In my case I was using low dose HCG along with exogenous T, to maintain testicular volume (and obviously some testicular function). So my sperm count was not zero, but subfertile.

MIP1950

Yes, it is a given. If you replace your own production of testosterone by exogenous, you supress LH and FSH then your testicles stop producing testosterone and sperm count may even go to zero. The depth of that suppression is proportional to the T dose.
There are newer forms of exogenous T that under some limits can preserve LH, FSH and fertility (ex. Natesto)
In my case I was using low dose HCG along with exogenous T, to maintain testicular volume (and obviously some testicular function). So my sperm count was not zero, but subfertile.
Okay. I like to learn and I appreciate your sharing. Wish you and your lady success in starting a family.

3DMission

@Jucaro when I read your last message to me about how you currently feel, that is EXACTLY how I felt when I was on HCG monotherapy. You’re on the right track and what you’re experiencing is normal. I know the lower libido is not what you’re used to, but rest assured it’s only part of the routine you’re on right now and it’s not that you can’t perform, it’s just not like you’re a teenager again, lol. No worries, because once you do have kids you guys won’t have time for all this wild sex anymore or the energy either, lol! Nah just kidding, it’s a blessing, just takes a lot out of you. Can’t wait to hear the update on the good news!!

DixieWrecked

this thread has me thinking about my past use of HCG. Seems like it would make me feel good for a short period of time and then i'd blow right past my sweet spot. maybe i'll try again with a very low dose

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me