Which test ester is best for not getting high rbc and henorit?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I would think undecanoat if this is true does anyone have experienve with it?

It is not a given that you will be one struggling with high hematocrit unless your levels are already on the high-end or elevated pre-trt due to underlying issues or you end up running too high an FT level on TRT!

If you truly are concerned then trialing out Natesto would be your best bet!

I would take TC, TE, or TP any day over TU.

Running healthy trough FT levels let alone a sensible protocol that provides the benefits while minimizing/avoiding the potential sides is key!

Systemlord

Topical gels and cream and oral Jatenzo also don’t affect CBC nearly as much as injections. My Total T is near 1000 ng/dL at peak and HCT is 49% and HGB 17.1 on Jatenzo and I supplement 140 mg iron daily.

I peak near 1000 ng/dL twice per day, since I dose Jatenzo twice daily, but also have trough levels around 300 12 hours later, so varying levels has less impact on CBC.

A slight elevation in CBC may decrease your risk of heart attack and stroke.

Stroke-Related Mortality at Different Altitudes: A 17-Year Nationwide Population-Based Analysis From Ecuador.
High altitude populations (HAP) had lower stroke mortality in men [OR: 0.91 (0.88–0.95)] and women
Our findings suggest that living at higher elevations offers a reduction or the risk of dying due to stroke as well as a reduction in the probability of being admitted to the hospital. Nevertheless, this protective factor has a stronger effect between 2,000 and 3,500 m.

Last edited:

BigTex

In my case, I was doing testosterone undeconoate for years. In fact I mostly did 750mg/4 weeks and my RBC (5.6) and HCT (50) were not bad. This was definitely so much a typical TRT dose but my T level was 772. When I stopped that and got prescribed test cypionate my RBC and HCT went way too high and I was doing 80mg every 10 days. Not sure what the change was but I just started back on the TU today.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me