RBC won't lower, what else could it be?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gianluca

They make the ring in a range of sizes. When you order they send you a sizing kit first and wait for you to choose a ring size before sending the actual ring.

Yes it is very helpful. You will learn how all kinds of lifestyle factors impact your sleep, HR, HRV, SpO2, body temperature, and breathing rate. I would never give mine up now.

One of the first things I recommend you do once you get an oura ring is have several drinks before bed one night and behold the trainwreck that occurs.
What do you think about an Apple Watch? I’m thinking to get a new one, it does also record Sp02, HR and body temp. I believe the upcoming one may have a blood glucose monitor as well

Gianluca

@Blackhawk I bought a Sp02 monitor on Amazon and I’m generally have anything from 2 to about 5 drops per night to 91% oxygen saturation. Not concerning as far as sleep apnea I believe, but possibly just enough for the TRT to give more chance to the body to make more RBC. My HR doesn’t even increase during those drops, but I wake up 2/3 times at night

I’m using a nose mask for my CPAP, and I’m getting to realize my congested sinuses may be the issue here. I need to try a full face mask to see if oxygen sat changes

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
What do you think about an Apple Watch? I’m thinking to get a new one, it does also record Sp02, HR and body temp. I believe the upcoming one may have a blood glucose monitor as well
If you're in the apple ecosystem with your phone I think it makes sense for other reasons, but purely as a biometric device I wouldn't favor it over the purpose built oura ring. I doubt the sleep analysis is as accurate for instance. There are practical issues also, like when are you going to charge your watch when you have to wear it to bed every night? That watch needs to be charged every day. Oura ring only needs about 20 min of charging every few days.

Gianluca

If you're in the apple ecosystem with your phone I think it makes sense for other reasons, but purely as a biometric device I wouldn't favor it over the purpose built oura ring. I doubt the sleep analysis is as accurate for instance. There are practical issues also, like when are you going to charge your watch when you have to wear it to bed every night? That watch needs to be charged every day. Oura ring only needs about 20 min of charging every few days.
I believe they have resolved the charging issue, 7min charge now can last for 8hr, or something like that I was told at the Apple Store.

Blackhawk

@Blackhawk I bought a Sp02 monitor on Amazon and I’m generally have anything from 2 to about 5 drops per night to 91% oxygen saturation. Not concerning as far as sleep apnea I believe, but possibly just enough for the TRT to give more chance to the body to make more RBC. My HR doesn’t even increase during those drops, but I wake up 2/3 times at night

I’m using a nose mask for my CPAP, and I’m getting to realize my congested sinuses may be the issue here. I need to try a full face mask to see if oxygen sat changes

Sounds pretty inconsequential if the drops are brief, but who ultimately knows when it comes to the context of TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me