What other supplements are you taking in addition to your TRT regimen?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

magnus

okay, stupid question, any other benefits from the zinc?:)

I take it primarily for immune function and some slight testosterone benefit (?), but there is also some evidence that it may help in regulating thyroid function and with vision health.

I've been taking it for about 5 years and it may well be a placebo effect thing, but I do believe it helps me get through colds and viruses much quicker, including 3 bouts of covid over the last 3 years, that were all fairly minor.

Like many supplements there is some scientific evidence to support the above claims and some that suggests it does little, so it's hard to know for sure.

BigTex

I got started taking this in January of 2020, when covid 19 was suspected to enter the USA. I had actually come down with something in late November of 2019 which I suspect was the earliest version of covid 19. So I spent my entire Christmas break researching. I came up with quercetin, vitamin C, D3, and elemental zinc. I also bought up a lot of hydroxychloroquine that January, just in case.

I honestly don't think zinc/magnesium helps testosterone unless you are deficient in zinc/magnesium. Most people are not taking in the RDC amounts of zinc unless you eat a lot of protein. So supplementing 20-50 mg/day will most likely help in both departments. Shortly after I found research backing all of this. Dr. Zelenko and Dr. Immanuel started talking about this in maybe the end of February 2020. At the same time Trump started taking about hydroxychloroquine and the shit hit the fan. By then I had 500 of the pills sitting in my medicine closet.

Dr. Zelenko claimed that quercetin was the zinc ionophore which is a compound that can transport zinc ions across a cell membrane creating antiviral activity. Zinc has been shown to be an inhibitor of corona virus replication. Obviously this will most likely help prevent colds and the flu. Since I work in higher education I am always open to every sickness known to man, especially when the fall semester starts and after the Christmas break. Whether it works or not, I have been able to avoid getting sick.

Here is an article on Zinc and ED. However, notice that this may help when you are zinc deficient. People who don't eat much protein usually have a deficiency.

Last edited:

Gman86

I got started taking this in January of 2020, when covid 19 was suspected to enter the USA. I had actually come down with something in late November of 2019 which I suspect was the earliest version of covid 19. So I spent my entire Christmas break researching. I came up with quercetin, vitamin C, D3, and elemental zinc. I also bought up a lot of hydroxychloroquine that January, just in case.

I honestly don't think zinc/magnesium helps testosterone unless you are deficient in zinc/magnesium. Most people are not taking in the RDC amounts of zinc unless you eat a lot of protein. So supplementing 20-50 mg/day will most likely help in both departments. Shortly after I found research backing all of this. Dr. Zelenko and Dr. Immanuel started talking about this in maybe the end of February 2020. At the same time Trump started taking about hydroxychloroquine and the shit hit the fan. By then I had 500 of the pills sitting in my medicine closet.

Dr. Zelenko claimed that quercetin was the zinc ionophore which is a compound that can transport zinc ions across a cell membrane creating antiviral activity. Zinc has been shown to be an inhibitor of corona virus replication. Obviously this will most likely help prevent colds and the flu. Since I work in higher education I am always open to every sickness known to man, especially when the fall semester starts and after the Christmas break. Whether it works or not, I have been able to avoid getting sick.

Here is an article on Zinc and ED. However, notice that this may help when you are zinc deficient. People who don't eat much protein usually have a deficiency.

Do u mind linking the zinc supplement that u take?

Willyt

I have a drawer full of half-used supplement bottles because I am a sucker for purported benefits. But the only one that has stood the test of time throughout the years is creatine. In fact, there are times where I think creatine > TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me