Wasted Test in Syringe

Buy Lab Tests Online

SPEEDY

Once you have finished your injection turn the syringe so that the needle is pointing upwards and pull back the plunger. Let the test drain back into the syringe, this will show you how much waste there is. For me using a 1ml syringe there was 0.5ml waste so I added this on top of the amount I wanted to inject - EASY!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Once you have finished your injection turn the syringe so that the needle is pointing upwards and pull back the plunger. Let the test drain back into the syringe, this will show you how much waste there is. For me using a 1ml syringe there was 0.5ml waste so I added this on top of the amount I wanted to inject - EASY!

Maybe you mean .05?

.5 is the amount I inject lol.

Re-Ride

Intramuscular injection 0.6 ml with Luer-Lok

Not possible with insulin syringes so skip right over those posts.

Suggest that you uptake with a 22 instead of an 18 to reduce vial stopper damage. Also, switch to a 1 ml syringe for greater accuracy.

Low dead space changeable needle type syringes employ a plunger equipped with a rubber "proboscis" to drive the medicine out of the hub and up to the needle. They ought to be readily available in the U.S but are not.

After you've drawn and discarded the drawing needle you describe having air over the top of the dose before installing the 25 g needle which is correct. Using the graduations as a guide you can see exactly how much dose there now is in the syringe. . For instance 0.2 air above with the medicine at 0.8 mark above the plunger tip then you have 0.6 ml in the syringe.

How much of that 0.6 will actually end up in the muscle you ask? Not all obviously. You will need to draw more than 0.6 to deliver a 0.6 ml dose. How much more will depend upon your specific supplies. One easy way to find the dose delivered is to capture a test dose in a 1 ml graduated cylinder. A fixed needle 1 ml syringe with the plunger removed works well as a graduated cylinder. Use light vegetable oil for this test and you will likely discover that you need to uptake an extra 0.1 to 0.2 ml.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me