Test cypionate cloudy in vial

Buy Lab Tests Online

themud

Stevep. I was unclear. Sorry brother. She prescribed 100mg/ml bottle that comes in a 10ml bottle. I have a ton of T cyp for my dose. I inject 15ish mg/day.

She is clueless so I treat myself. She just basically does my labs and asks how I feel and prescribes my T. I have educated her and the pharmacist on IM VS SQ and insulin needles.

I just wanted info on the 28 day expire date. It's definitely on the directions in each little prescription box.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Golfboy307

Sorry to revive an old thread, but a quick question. I have a vial of test cyp that is about 30 days old (90 day supply). When I did a draw today, I noticed that the fluid was cloudy with some crystals at the bottom. I shook it up but no change. This vial has not been exposed to any extreme temps or conditions. Not sure what the carrier oil is.

I assume (and hope) this is continued safe to use with no loss of potency?

BigTex

Madman, do you have a reference for this? I've googled, but haven't found anything referencing the 4 week requirement.

Thanks,
Haven't seen the reference but I know my doctor did not leave the pharmacy any directions on dosing frequency and the pharmacy has nothing printed on the box, yet they keep sending me a new 10cc bottle every 4 months. I only use 80mg ever 10 days now so I am just about finished with the one I got in January. I have a whole collection in my cabinet. My doctor just laughed and told me to just keep taking them.

Golfboy307

Found a fix on the Defy Medical website, and it worked perfectly.

They suggested placing the vial in a sealed plastic bag and warm it up using hot water (about 100-110 degrees). I just placed the bag in the warm water for about 10 minutes, and voila, the crystals had dissolved and the clear solution was back in place.

madman

Super Moderator
Sorry to revive an old thread, but a quick question. I have a vial of test cyp that is about 30 days old (90 day supply). When I did a draw today, I noticed that the fluid was cloudy with some crystals at the bottom. I shook it up but no change. This vial has not been exposed to any extreme temps or conditions. Not sure what the carrier oil is.

I assume (and hope) this is continued safe to use with no loss of potency?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me