Measuring oil in the syrine

Buy Lab Tests Online

franksepe

I have been trying to always measure the exact dose out accurately and exactly .6ml and I use a 3cc syringe. The black lines on the syringe are a bit thick. Do you pull the plunger back until your on the top of the .6ml black measuring line. Or to you go to the bottom of the 6ml black measuring line? I know its a tiny amount but like i said above im trying to now always measure it accurately. Which would it be?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I have been trying to always measure the exact dose out accurately and exactly .6ml and I use a 3cc syringe. The black lines on the syringe are a bit thick. Do you pull the plunger back until your on the top of the .6ml black measuring line. Or to you go to the bottom of the 6ml black measuring line? I know its a tiny amount but like i said above im trying to now always measure it accurately. Which would it be?

Screenshot (27).png

Why are you still using 3 ml syringes?

Most on trt are using 1 ml fixed insulin syringes.

You should switch over to the 1 ml 27-29 gauge 1/2 inch needle length fixed insulin syringes as not only are they low dead space which minimizes the waste of medication but by using a fixed needle you can avoid switching out needle tips and just draw/inject using the same needle and to top it off some find it easier to read markings when measuring lower doses.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me