Syringe Conversion Help

Buy Lab Tests Online

psaufan

I currently use a 25g x 5/8" 3ml syringe to inject shallow IM. I am switching to subq and want to use a 27g x 1/2" 1ml syringe.

If I am filling the 25g 3ml syringe to the '3.5' mark, then where would I fill the 27g 1ml syringe to?

This is for test cyp...i am attempting to inject 70mg and with 1ml equaling 200mg, I figure that filling the syringe to '3.5' gets me approximately 70mg. I am also hoping that the 1ml syringe allows me a more accurate draw.

Syringes.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
So you're injecting 0.35 mL, which is 35 on the insulin syringe, right between "30" and "40". It will be more precise with the smaller syringe.

Mr S

I’d suggest you use the 1cc/ml syringe to be accurate (you’re correct, it’ll help) but don’t use a 1ml insulin syringe as the needle will make it very hard to draw the dense oil in the Cypionate into the syringe (unless you have tried and it has worked for you). I buy 1cc/ml syringes, 0.35cc/ml=70mg of Cypionate.

Attachments

• BC13085B-D7AC-4D40-ABEB-4EC0CF67D9FC.jpeg
    BC13085B-D7AC-4D40-ABEB-4EC0CF67D9FC.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 131

Blackhawk

Syringe selection has been discussed to death on this forum. While some guys still insist on harpoons, the majority do fine with insulin syringes either SubQ (5/16"-1/2"x 27-30g) or shallow IM (1/2" 29-27g)

Gauge depends on carrier oil. I draw T cyp in grapeseed just fine with 30g.

Some do just fine with 27g insulin syringes for cottonseed oil. One example of this discussion: Testosterone Cypionate Carrier Oils - Differences

It helps to warm up the vial before drawing dose. You can set the bottom of the vial in shallow warm tap water for a few minutes.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me