wanting to get stared with Defy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bama Boy

Do you get labs done before you talk to the doctor at defy ? Or talk to doc get labs then talk to doc again ? Some people have said to use Discount labs but it seems that Defy labs are cheaper ? Just trying to get a general idea of whats my total cost and best rout to take ? Thanks guys .

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vitamin_C

I had my insurance pay for the labs but they are affordable if you want to go out of pocket. Consultation was like $190 if I recall correctly.

CoastWatcher

Simply review the web site and then call them. They are in business to serve patients - not to make this more complex than a real estate closing. All the best.

I've been through this, and I asked about every question there is to them.

1. call your insurance company and ask if they cover labs ordered from out of state, out of network providers. they will tell you, and if so, then tell defy and they will write you a prescription for labs. you take that prescription(print it out) and take it to labcorp or quest with your insurance card. thats it.

2. The cost for the consult will be exactly $250, you must use a credit card.

3. the cost for medication if prescribed, will vary based on what it is. expect to pay about as much for the mediciation as you did for the consult. ROUGHLY.

4. They also give you a lot of paper work to fill out, they should have emailed it to you. I filled out all of mine digitally, it was a bit difficult, because you need the right application to do that. Also you have to digitally sign them. The pdf of the paperwork should be able to be edited, so open it in adobe and try to fill it out. Or you could print it out and fill it out by hand, and fax it.

Pranayama

I just have a few more days to wait for my CBC labs to do and they will be sent to Defy. I had high hematocrit so I needed to get it down and do those labs again, which I have done through two blood donations. I have found the process with Defy so far, to be simple and straightforward. I have not attempted yet to get any insurance involved. Costs are reasonable even without insurance IMO. Later I might see if insurance could help with meds or labs, but if not that's fine for me.

ERO

It is all easier than it sounds and everybody at Defy is very helpful and wants to get you up and running instead of throwing roadblocks in front of you like a lot of medical providers these days. That is the advantage of being a cash business - Obama care and the insurance companies do not dictate to them what they need to do and what paperwork they need to gather.

Bama Boy

Thank you very much this really helps !
I just have a few more days to wait for my CBC labs to do and they will be sent to Defy. I had high hematocrit so I needed to get it down and do those labs again, which I have done through two blood donations. I have found the process with Defy so far, to be simple and straightforward. I have not attempted yet to get any insurance involved. Costs are reasonable even without insurance IMO. Later I might see if insurance could help with meds or labs, but if not that's fine for me.

Bama Boy

It is all easier than it sounds and everybody at Defy is very helpful and wants to get you up and running instead of throwing roadblocks in front of you like a lot of medical providers these days. That is the advantage of being a cash business - Obama care and the insurance companies do not dictate to them what they need to do and what paperwork they need to gather.
Thanks Brother !

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching