Injection Frequency, what do you recommend?

Buy Lab Tests Online

KenLowT

Hi guys, I'm trying to get estradiol to come down a bit and hopefully stabilize levels some. I've noticed recently that my libido goes up slightly right before injection so I'm wondering if it's because my estradiol level. Right now I'm injecting 2x per week. After 6 weeks of this protocol I came down with this number:

Protocol: 100mg per week, 50mg 2x per week (Lab Corp)
Total T: 664 <264-916>
Free T: 12.4 <6.8-21.5>
Estradiol Sensitive: 39.1 <8-35.0>
SHBG: 25.9 <16.5-55.5>

At this SHBG, is 2x per week enough or would you recommend a M/W/F for more stable estradiol levels? I may need to just reduce my dosage, but I'll wait to talk to the doc about that. After reading horror stories about AI's, I'm wondering if this is worth a try before my first doc consult in two weeks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I believe an EOD protocol will lower estrogen even further and you will feel better as a result. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. As it stands now you may need an AI, an EOD protocol would allow you to not need an AI at all. Win, win.

Do not chase numbers, how are you feeling?

Also remember you only just reached a stable state and it could take months to feel like your old self again.

KenLowT

Should I wait till my consult in 2 weeks or is this change in injection frequency not that much of a biggie? Will the change be hard to deal with like my dosage change? If I do switch to Mon/Wed/Fri I'm going to definitely have to change my needle gauge. Currently hurting using 25g, 1 inch needle.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me