SubQ experience?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

pmgamer18

Not sure about your question but doing my T shots subQ into my belly fat after all them years. It is the best thing I ever did I feel more even and have E2 problems.

pmgamer18

RLW

A lot of people here have had success with subq. I personally got hard lumps that lasted for 2-3 days every time I did subq no matter where I did them which was 3 times a week for about a month. I switched to IM and no issue.

Systemlord

SQ for me was a negative experience, the entire injection felt as though the Test converted straight to estrogen and days later it had felt like I missed a couple of injections.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
SubQ has worked well for me. The one time I tried IM it was as though someone punched me there—very sore. And as frequently as I inject I can't imagine putting all those holes in my muscles.

Average estradiol production is going to be pretty independent of injection method. It is possible to have higher peaks and lower troughs with IM at the same dose.

madman

Super Moderator
SQ for me was a negative experience, the entire injection felt as though the Test converted straight to estrogen and days later it had felt like I missed a couple of injections.

Hope you understand that when injected sub-q the esterified T does not convert to E2 until the ester has been cleaved......which mainly happens when it enters the bloodstream and as stated below....."Subsequently, the prodrug permeates through the wall of blood cells and is hydrolyzed"

"PRODRUG HYDROLYSIS WILL ONLY OCCUR IN BLOOD"

CONCLUSIONS

It is interesting to realize that drug absorption from an oil depot cannot entirely be described by a simple two-phase mass transfer model where concentration gradients, diffusion, and partition coefficients would enable the calculation of the expected absorption.
It is demonstrated in this dissertation that there is a role of the excipient BOH in yielding an initially high absorption. The oil depot forms a continuous phase after injection but will be dispersed and encapsulated at the injection site after some days. This in turn largely influences the way the prodrug becomes available; after release from the oil depot, it is present in the interstitial fluid which is drained through the lymph into the systemic circulation. Subsequently, the prodrug permeates through the wall of blood cells and is hydrolyzed. Both the lymph transport and the cell wall permeation take time which is expressed in a lag time. This lag time is different for each injection site: a subcutaneously administered prodrug will enter the systemic circulation via a short path and at a low drainage flow. This results in a short lag time and a slow absorption rate constant of the prodrug. Deeper administered prodrugs (i.e. intramuscular injections) are suggested to be absorbed via a longer path, but at a higher flow, which results in a longer lag time but a higher absorption rate constant of the prodrug.

Screenshot (600).png

Figure 7.2: Schematic overview of the new insights into drug absorption from oil depots. After release from the oil depot (yellow circle at the injection site), the prodrug is transferred towards the central compartment via the lymphatic system. Here, it will be hydrolyzed to the active substance (see circle). ka = absorption rate constant; ke = elimination rate constant.

Attachments

• Kalicharan (16).pdf
    9.8 MB · Views: 43

mooseman109

I do subq 4 days a week, in my rotation. Right flank, right belly, left belly, by belly button, and left flank. The other three days are in butt. No troubles with anything. Feel great and steady and no E2 issues.

madman

Super Moderator
I started my trt using subcutaneous injections (strictly abdominal fat) as my urologist is well known in Canada for pioneering such method as he has been treating men with low T using sub-q injections since 2005.

2 years and 9 months in strictly sub-q.....attain high TT/FT levels and feel great overall regarding energy/mood/libido/erectile function/recovery/strength and muscle.

T only protocol.....no hCG/a.i. use.

Coltsblue1844

After a few years of putting it off and trying to get #s up naturally, i'm about to begin TRT within the next week or so... Ive been debating between SubQ and IM, back and forth in my head. I WANT to do DAILY SubQ...but the guys who say their estrogen is higher and T lower from SubQ, have me questioning that in the back of my mind.

Those of you that do daily subQ, what kind of dose do you require for good #s and to feel your best?

Will be doing Test only...doc prescribed 100mg per week and told me i can split the dose however i like and inject IM or SubQ, doesnt matter to him as long as i stay at or under the 100mg per week. IF by some chance i require more, then i can pay out of pocket and go with Defy...but i'd love to have my insurance pay for all of this!

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... I WANT to do DAILY SubQ...but the guys who say their estrogen is higher and T lower from SubQ, have me questioning that in the back of my mind.

Those of you that do daily subQ, what kind of dose do you require for good #s and to feel your best?
The clinical trial for XYOSTED demonstrated that there's no appreciable difference in average estradiol production between SQ and IM. If anything, SQ may lower the peaks and raise the troughs a little.

Dosing is very dependent on individual metabolism. 9 mg a day of testosterone enanthate is enough to put my serum testosterone at 800 ng/dL.

Coltsblue1844

The clinical trial for XYOSTED demonstrated that there's no appreciable difference in average estradiol production between SQ and IM. If anything, SQ may lower the peaks and raise the troughs a little.

Dosing is very dependent on individual metabolism. 9 mg a day of testosterone enanthate is enough to put my serum testosterone at 800 ng/dL.
Good to know...I was thinking about just starting "low" at 10mg per day / 70mg total for the week, but was afraid that would be too low!

Coltsblue1844

What gauge and length do you use, SubQ, for your 9mg daily shots?

bochinit

I'm learning to do subcutaneous injections now because I done intramuscular since the start of my TRT last year and I think is best because the frequency of the shots of two times a week.

StillPushin

Loving my subcutaneous injections. I’ve had great success with it and couldn’t imagine going back to IM injections. E2 problems seem to have subsided as well. I rarely use aromasin as it’s not needed nearly as often. This wasn’t the case with IM injections. Sub Q drastically changed my quality of life for the better.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me