SubQ experience?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vtail

I tried SubQ a few times, and it simply didn't work for me. Huge red lumps that took several days to go away.

When I was injecting SubQ TRT made with cottonseed oil I also got angry red and sometimes itchy lumps - almost like an allergic reaction. I stopped getting those lumps when I switched to grapeseed oil from Empower. Now I alternate SubQ and IM for no reason other than I feel no different with either method, so I'm hedging my bets as to which method is ultimately proven to be better.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

manz

I’ve been doing sub q almost from the beginning seven years ago. I did IM a few times and the injection was painful and my muscle hurt for days. I do my sub q injections into my butt fat and I’ve never had any problems with it.

which needle do you use for butt subq?

BJE

After a few years of putting it off and trying to get #s up naturally, i'm about to begin TRT within the next week or so... Ive been debating between SubQ and IM, back and forth in my head. I WANT to do DAILY SubQ...but the guys who say their estrogen is higher and T lower from SubQ, have me questioning that in the back of my mind.

Those of you that do daily subQ, what kind of dose do you require for good #s and to feel your best?

Will be doing Test only...doc prescribed 100mg per week and told me i can split the dose however i like and inject IM or SubQ, doesnt matter to him as long as i stay at or under the 100mg per week. IF by some chance i require more, then i can pay out of pocket and go with Defy...but i'd love to have my insurance pay for all of this!
I’ve been doing subQ injections for ten years. I inject .27ml test cyp 200mg/ml every three days along with 300IU HCG. I inject into my butt fat.

Systemlord

SQ for me was a negative experience, the entire injection felt as though the Test converted straight to estrogen and days later it had felt like I missed a couple of injections.

Hope you understand that when injected sub-q the esterified T does not convert to E2 until the ester has been cleaved......which happens only when it enters the bloodstream and as stated below....."Subsequently, the prodrug permeates through the wall of blood cells and is hydrolyzed"
Through my research what I experienced was an inflammatory response and NOT high estrogen symptoms.

andrewBwinter

After 30 days of subq 120 mg / week (2× .3 ml) both my E2 AND TT went down.

Moved to every other day with a split between SQ and IM. Time will tell.

Willyt

@readalot has commented multiple times on the different profiles for IM and Subq. IM is going to have bigger peaks and lower troughs than Subq. That is most likely why some feel subjectively better on IM. I am one of them, but I just don't see IM as being practical for the 20 years of daily injections. IM makes much more sense for less frequent protocols.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince how have you been without HCG?
Throughout my 8-year TRT journey, I've always used 500 IU of HCG twice a week.

I did miss one injection of HCG last week, because I was out of town for a wedding. I didn't notice anything. There has been times where I missed it for a whole week and I still never noticed a difference.

bruin

I did miss one injection of HCG last week, because I was out of town for a wedding. I didn't notice anything. There has been times where I missed it for a whole week and I still never noticed a difference.
same here
not a deal beaker IMHO

Fernando Almaguer

Ah I thought you didn't have any recently due to the empower outage.

SlimPike

I started my trt using subcutaneous injections (strictly abdominal fat) as my urologist is well known in Canada for pioneering such method as he has been treating men with low T using sub-q injections since 2005.

2 years and 9 months in strictly sub-q.....attain high TT/FT levels and feel great overall regarding energy/mood/libido/erectile function/recovery/strength and muscle.

T only protocol.....no hCG/a.i. use.
How many mg per day?

Sergel

Been doing SubQ since beginning... 4 years now. Great success... I have learned a few things... the red lumps that look inflamed and stay itchy for a while were caused by developing an allergy to the little round plaster I used to put on...

Also, if I inject not deep enough, that is, instead of taking the needle 90 deg to the skin I try to go sideways, I guess the T is too close to the derma and not in the fat enough and you can get a reaction...

I use a large needle to draw, then switch to a 27ga 5/8 in needle to inject... I pinch softly and inject 90deg angle ... never an issue...

I just can't get myself to stab my legs with this stuff... it is soo easy and painless subq and results are the same I think... Your mileage might vary I guess...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me