SubQ experience?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ricko Steamboat

I'm one that never like injecting Sub-Q. For whatever reason I had issues with lumps and bruising. I now inject only using shallow IM, for both HCG and testosterone.
I know your reply is old but maybe your still here, I to have had issues with subQ in the belly and just started shallow in the thigh on the side, I was told it’s still subQ but it may go into the top of the muscle as the needle is only 1/4 inch and zero problems since, do you just alternate from 1 side to the other ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I know your reply is old but maybe your still here, I to have had issues with subQ in the belly and just started shallow in the thigh on the side, I was told it’s still subQ but it may go into the top of the muscle as the needle is only 1/4 inch and zero problems since, do you just alternate from 1 side to the other ?
Since that post of mine. I now injecting 3 places VG shallow IM, love handles sub q and shoulders shallow IM.

Ricko Steamboat

Easy touch 29 g 1/2" syringe. I use that for everything, testosterone and HCG.
When you say everything so this is shallow IM or SubQ, I have been doing subQ in the belly but getting lumps and itchy so for the first time I went sub Q in the thigh, but I’m pretty lean , so I’m using 1/2 inch 29g but wondering if it ís actually shallow IM, ??, either way it is so much better, and if I alternate from leg to leg would this be ok or Do I need to try other places so I don’t build up scar tissue

Vince

Super Moderator
When you say everything so this is shallow IM or SubQ, I have been doing subQ in the belly but getting lumps and itchy so for the first time I went sub Q in the thigh, but I’m pretty lean , so I’m using 1/2 inch 29g but wondering if it ís actually shallow IM, ??, either way it is so much better, and if I alternate from leg to leg would this be ok or Do I need to try other places so I don’t build up scar tissue
I believe it's best to have more than one spot plus the thigh muscle can be a dangerous area. Lots of nerves there.

Ricko Steamboat

Oh yeah , ok , I was shown an area on the side that is a pretty standard spot to do Sub Q on the side 2/3 the way up and seen a few YouTube vids that seem to confirm this, are you doing shallow IM and if so , how do you go about it please ?

Vince

Super Moderator
Oh yeah , ok , I was shown an area on the side that is a pretty standard spot to do Sub Q on the side 2/3 the way up and seen a few YouTube vids that seem to confirm this, are you doing shallow IM and if so , how do you go about it please ?
Shallow IM, is just straight into a muscle. It's only half inch so of course it's a very shallow injection.

Ricko Steamboat

A lot of people here have had success with subq. I personally got hard lumps that lasted for 2-3 days every time I did subq no matter where I did them which was 3 times a week for about a month. I switched to IM and no issue.
Hi, I experience the same issue and have gone to my thigh , not sure if I’m doing subQ or shallow IM in the thigh …..but how do you do the IM and what size and where did you find this to be the best spots to pin ?

Ricko Steamboat

I’ve been doing sub q almost from the beginning seven years ago. I did IM a few times and the injection was painful and my muscle hurt for days. I do my sub q injections into my butt fat and I’ve never had any problems with it.
In your butt fat ? , do you get lumps and do you pinch up the skin ?

bruin

Dont overthink this, if you are injecting into your butt chances are it is a subq injection. Other areas depending on body/muscle composition may be slightly different. Not an issue

JayD

I started my trt using subcutaneous injections (strictly abdominal fat) as my urologist is well known in Canada for pioneering such method as he has been treating men with low T using sub-q injections since 2005.

2 years and 9 months in strictly sub-q.....attain high TT/FT levels and feel great overall regarding energy/mood/libido/erectile function/recovery/strength and muscle.

T only protocol.....no hCG/a.i. use.
Do you take any supplements like pregnenolone, progesterone etc?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me