Really Need Help - Low Estrodial

Buy Lab Tests Online

Johnny Test

Hey everyone. I’ve been on TRT for years. I’m dialed in at 902 ng/dl. Two shots per week (60mg on Monday and 60mg on Thursday for a total of 120mg). Done Sub-Q

I’ve had three different Estrodial blood tests and they have come back 1 pg/ml, 0.6 pg/ml and 0.8 pg/ml. How is this possible? I’m not on any aromatase inhibitor. I do take Calcium D-Glucarate daily though. What do you make of this?

Am I reading unit conversion wrong or something?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Johnny Test

This is the info from tests. Has to be wrong right guys?

ESTRADIOL FREE​

pg/mL
Value

INTERPRETIVE INFORMATION: Estradiol, Free by Dialysis No reference intervals have been established for prepubertal females or for cisgender males. For a complete set of all established reference intervals, refer to ltd.aruplab.com/Tests/Pub/2006160. This test was developed and its performance characteristics determined by ARUP Laboratories. It has not been cleared or approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. This test was performed in a CLIA certified laboratory and is intended for clinical purposes. Performed By: ARUP Laboratories 500 Chipeta Way Salt Lake City, UT 84108

Gman86

What’s the range? And ur strictly testing for free E2, not total E2 as well?

what company do u get ur labs done through?

I can’t remember off the top of my head which company I used to get free E2 done at. It was either labcorp or quest diagnostics. Probably labcorp back then. But I used to get free E2 tested all the time. The range was (0.2-1.5). If that’s the same range for ur free E2 tests, then ur not low at all. Ur actually perfectly within range

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me