Pregnenolone makes high dose Testosterone tolerable

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

M.J

I don’t understand why do you need to supplement pregnenolone if your doing HCG?
Hcg will increase pregnenolone. Or is it progesterone ????
My experience with dhea made me a bit grumpy.I took 15 or 25 I think daily, Stopped it now.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DaytonaJonah

I don’t understand why do you need to supplement pregnenolone if your doing HCG?
My experience with dhea made me a bit grumpy.I took 15 or 25 I think daily, Stopped it now.
I had a similar experience with 50mg DHEA compounded cream. Was okay for a day or two, then just got more and more tired each day until I spent most of my time on the couch doing nothing and sleeping. After stopping, I felt better within a day or two.

Z

Zibernet

If all your hormonal pathways worked correctly, you wouldn't be on this forum trying to figure out what hormones to supplement.

Thinking taking HCG will lead to overall hormone increase is like thinking eating more cholesterol will lead to more pregnenolone.

Our enzymes don't work properly. I stuff myself with animal cholesterol all day and my pregnenolone levels are below the range if I don't supplement.

It's not because you send your testicles a message with HCG that they will respond to it, or respond the way you want.

The ONLY way to be sure to have the whole hormonal cascade covered is by supplementing Pregnenolone, DHEA and Testosterone.

Z

Zibernet

I had a similar experience with 50mg DHEA compounded cream. Was okay for a day or two, then just got more and more tired each day until I spent most of my time on the couch doing nothing and sleeping. After stopping, I felt better within a day or two.

That's because you didn't balance it with Pregnenolone.

JA Battle

What would be then a good "balance" of the 2 hormones to begin a protocol with?

start with 50 mg pregnenolone and after 3 weeks test preg/prog/dheas.

smaller more frequent doses of preg will convert less to progesterone and more to dheas. Larger doses will convert more to progesterone.

M.J

If all your hormonal pathways worked correctly, you wouldn't be on this forum trying to figure out what hormones to supplement.

Thinking taking HCG will lead to overall hormone increase is like thinking eating more cholesterol will lead to more pregnenolone.

Our enzymes don't work properly. I stuff myself with animal cholesterol all day and my pregnenolone levels are below the range if I don't supplement.

It's not because you send your testicles a message with HCG that they will respond to it, or respond the way you want.

The ONLY way to be sure to have the whole hormonal cascade covered is by supplementing Pregnenolone, DHEA and Testosterone.
I measured at one time progesterone or was it pregenolone ?!? I have to check not sure but it was hitting the high range with 500 hcg eod.
Would you still supplement in this case ?

Last edited:

seppuku

Also, aren't pregnenolone and dhea mostly made in the adrenals? I'm sure i read the other day that only around 10% is made in the gonads

Fortunate

Same here. Even 10mg of oral DHEA makes me tired. I actually use it on occasion if I feel sleep deprived. That said, I think it makes me crabby the next day.

JA Battle

Same here. Even 10mg of oral DHEA makes me tired. I actually use it on occasion if I feel sleep deprived. That said, I think it makes me crabby the next day.
This is likely due to dhea’s effect on cortisol. Dhea lowers cortisol.
At 250mg's/week (125mgs x 2 injections) my TT is at 1503 ng/dl and my FT is at 731.4 pg/ml. I was noticing my resting heart rate was increasing by about 10bpm's. Nothing to be alarmed about but I could feel my heart rate wasn't quite what it was

I began to take 50mgs pregnenolone/day and 25 mgs DHEA/day. It helped a little bit. Some days were better than others. I upped my dose to 100mgs Preg/day and 50mgs DHEA/day and BINGO. My resting heart rate returned and I felt excellent with high TT and FT levels. I never felt bad at these levels mind you, but I thought I'd feel much better. I just felt slightly "off"

My program/dosages are finally dialed in in regards to HCG, Test, DHEA, Pregnenolone. Libido and sense of well being is off the charts. Never felt better.
please keep us updated if this libido and feeling of wellness changes. You will find many off us go into and then back out of the zone. This is due to imbalances that build up between hormones as we supplement them. I repeat keep us updated! I love to hear a man feeling on top.

bumpy

please keep us updated if this libido and feeling of wellness changes. You will find many off us go into and then back out of the zone. This is due to imbalances that build up between hormones as we supplement them. I repeat keep us updated! I love to hear a man feeling on top.
Will do JA Battle!

I’m still in that zone as of today, if things change I’ll let you know. I’ve already thought it through though. I’ll go back to 500 iu’s 2x week for 2 weeks and then drop back down to 250 2x week.

Charliebizz

What's pregs effect on cortisol. I've yet to find anything that helps my low normal cortisol. I'm usually around 12-14 a.m serum

Gianluca

What's pregs effect on cortisol. I've yet to find anything that helps my low normal cortisol. I'm usually around 12-14 a.m serum

good question, I'd like to see some data on this, perhaps some experience from someone working with patients on this subject

Gman86

I’ve heard that it can raise it, and I’ve heard it can lower it. So really not sure. I do remember reading something that was talking about how before prednisone was created, doctors used pregnenolone for the same ailments that they would use prednisone for once it was created and patented. Prednisone is used in people that have low cortisol I believe. So if prednisone raises cortisol, or does the job that cortisol usually would do, and pregnenolone was supposedly used for similar ailments prior to prednisone being created, I would assume that means pregnenolone should increase cortisol

Charliebizz

I’ve heard that it can raise it, and I’ve heard it can lower it. So really not sure. I do remember reading something that was talking about how before prednisone was created, doctors used pregnenolone for the same ailments that they would use prednisone for once it was created and patented. Prednisone is used in people that have low cortisol I believe. So if prednisone raises cortisol, or does the job that cortisol usually would do, and pregnenolone was supposedly used for similar ailments prior to prednisone being created, I would assume that means pregnenolone should increase cortisol
I just tested my preg levels. Mine was 44 (22-237. So I have room to boost it. Might give it a try again. Just going to start low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale