Pregnenolone makes high dose Testosterone tolerable

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymon

Have u ever tried liquid magnesium chloride for sleep and/ or blue blocking glasses? My ex gf was able to get off of trazodone to sleep after taking it for 10 years straight, just by simply using liquid magnesium chloride (specifically remag brand) and blue blocking glasses (blublox brand) obv have no affiliation with either brand, just don’t know if different brands will result in different results, so wanted to be specific and say what worked for her. Because she had severe sleep issues, that were resolved with just those two things. Oh, and I had her trying to get as much sunlight in her eyes first thing in the mornings to reset her circadian rhythm and for her body to know to create melatonin later in the day how it’s supposed to
Yeah I’ve tried all the magnesium’s you can find and I’m wearing my blue blockers right now, as well as look out into the sunlight when I wake. Having played around with hormones involved in all this most people tend to rightly shy away from as I’ve passed out more than a few times doing that, in my case it does seem to be that my cortisol gets too at night sometimes, which causes my adrenaline to rise to compensate. Add that to occasional sleep apnea and sleep’s my biggest life challenge at times. My adrenaline gets too high to let me fall asleep with a CPAP, but through diet and different things I can manage that if I’m not wired before bed.

Funny that so much melatonin made all that worse, but it did. They sell 10-20mg pills of that. Jesus. That’d be like having your TRT dose be a gram of test.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ivkonst2017

I actually supplement with 100 mg plus, of melatonin throughout the day.

My 42-year-old son can only tolerate 60 mg throughout the day.
I cannot tolerate even 1 without side effects qnd actually it worsens my sleep. Get sleepy from it, but makes me wake up at night

Gman86

Yeah I’ve tried all the magnesium’s you can find and I’m wearing my blue blockers right now, as well as look out into the sunlight when I wake. Having played around with hormones involved in all this most people tend to rightly shy away from as I’ve passed out more than a few times doing that, in my case it does seem to be that my cortisol gets too at night sometimes, which causes my adrenaline to rise to compensate. Add that to occasional sleep apnea and sleep’s my biggest life challenge at times. My adrenaline gets too high to let me fall asleep with a CPAP, but through diet and different things I can manage that if I’m not wired before bed.

Funny that so much melatonin made all that worse, but it did. They sell 10-20mg pills of that. Jesus. That’d be like having your TRT dose be a gram of test.
Damn that sucks that sleep is still an issue for u after doing all the right things. Sleep is, and always will be the #1 thing we can do to optimize health, so I hate seeing people struggle with it. My current gf has sleep issues, but she does none of the right things, so I don’t feel too bad for her lol.

Did u have a sleep study done before starting to use a CPAP? If u did, was it one u has to go to the place overnight to do, or was it one u could hook urself up at home? I plan on doing one, so jc. I sleep very well, so I think, but I still have some brain fog, and I know I snore at times, so just want to rule out sleep apnea

ivkonst2017

Damn that sucks that sleep is still an issue for u after doing all the right things. Sleep is, and always will be the #1 thing we can do to optimize health, so I hate seeing people struggle with it. My current gf has sleep issues, but she does none of the right things, so I don’t feel too bad for her lol.

Did u have a sleep study done before starting to use a CPAP? If u did, was it one u has to go to the place overnight to do, or was it one u could hook urself up at home? I plan on doing one, so jc. I sleep very well, so I think, but I still have some brain fog, and I know I snore at times, so just want to rule out sleep apnea
I also have certain issues with sleep that came around 2011 when I worked on shifts overseas. I suspect some components of my nervous system took hit back then and ultimately this accelarated the decline of testosterone.
Now If I do things right I can sleep well, but I need to sleep in extremely comfortable bed, with zero noise whatsoever around and in a cave-like dark room. I struggle to sleep with women because often when they move night time this wakes me up although I use air plugs. And for example now Im in a hotel on vacation and I have issues with the curtains not being dark enough...

Phil Goodman

Your insurance will probably have you do an at-home sleep study before they’ll cover a study in the lab. I decided to get one last year after going through a slump of really bad sleep(I usually sleep good) and that was the case for me. Turned out I don’t have sleep apnea. I’m almost certain the main culprit at that time was alcohol with stress being a smaller factor. I cut out alcohol and my sleep improved pretty drastically. Just like with everything else, everyone is different. Some people can get smashed every day and sleep like a baby, but for most people alcohol decreases sleep quality to some extent. I can still get away with a day or two of moderate drinking, but if I try to string consecutive days together(even of just light drinking) it seems to become a compounding problem. If you are a drinker I would start there, and if nothing else it should improve your snoring since alcohol relaxes the throat muscles which can lead to worse snoring and potentially apnea.

Gman86

I also have certain issues with sleep that came around 2011 when I worked on shifts overseas. I suspect some components of my nervous system took hit back then and ultimately this accelarated the decline of testosterone.
Now If I do things right I can sleep well, but I need to sleep in extremely comfortable bed, with zero noise whatsoever around and in a cave-like dark room. I struggle to sleep with women because often when they move night time this wakes me up although I use air plugs. And for example now Im in a hotel on vacation and I have issues with the curtains not being dark enough...
Ya I sleep like junk at my gf’s place. I definitely have trouble sleeping in the same bed as someone else. Ideally I think I’d prefer an I love Lucy situation with separate beds tbh lol. Have u ever experimented with using cooling mattresses or cooling pads that go on top of the mattress?

Gman86

Your insurance will probably have you do an at-home sleep study before they’ll cover a study in the lab. I decided to get one last year after going through a slump of really bad sleep(I usually sleep good) and that was the case for me. Turned out I don’t have sleep apnea. I’m almost certain the main culprit at that time was alcohol with stress being a smaller factor. I cut out alcohol and my sleep improved pretty drastically. Just like with everything else, everyone is different. Some people can get smashed every day and sleep like a baby, but for most people alcohol decreases sleep quality to some extent. I can still get away with a day or two of moderate drinking, but if I try to string consecutive days together(even of just light drinking) it seems to become a compounding problem. If you are a drinker I would start there, and if nothing else it should improve your snoring since alcohol relaxes the throat muscles which can lead to worse snoring and potentially apnea.
Ya that’s what I’m gonna do, go through my PCP to try and get an at home sleep study. I wouldn’t want to do one where u have to go there and sleep in a lab all night. Hopefully the at home ones are just as thorough

ivkonst2017

Have u ever experimented with using cooling mattresses or cooling pads that go on top of the mattress?
No but when Im at my place alone Im OK. When I sleep with someone else or another place/hotel is when issues start. Ive designed my bedroom to be my perfect cave, a goosld quality memory matress of medium hardness is good enough.

But I see peoplw who sleep at huts in the mountains, tents and have no issues and Im WTF

I want to climb one mountain peak now but a sleep over ia needed in a hut with bad conditions, so just calculating how a night of bad sleep will affect my performance in a very challenging for me climb

Phil Goodman

Ya that’s what I’m gonna do, go through my PCP to try and get an at home sleep study. I wouldn’t want to do one where u have to go there and sleep in a lab all night. Hopefully the at home ones are just as thorough
They aren’t as thorough but will be able to tell you if you really have sleep apnea. It’s basically just a machine with monitors and; band around chest to measure breathing, band around stomach to measure breathing, an oximeter to measure O2 saturation, something for your legs to monitor leg movement, audio recorder to capture snoring, and patches for your heart/rib area to monitor heart rate. Kind of a pain in the ass to sleep with all that stuff on, but it will let them know if you have anything serious enough to warrant a lab study where a technician can monitor all of your stuff in real time.

Anonymon

Honestly if I could sleep as well and easily as some people do, I’d trade HRT for it and give them $50k in a heartbeat. I’ve always struggled with sleep since I was a kid, partly from what I now know to be cortisol issues and partly from sleep apnea that developed later.

In my case my apnea is at times so bad that I didn’t actually need the sleep study. In my case if it’s bad I actually can’t fall asleep, I just choke on the spot the moment I try and feel it. I’ve had week long periods in the past like that where I literally just started falling asleep and choked all night until I gave up in the morning. If that ever happens I usually get filled with rage on top of that from knowing I’m in for a rough night. If you go that long without real sleep you experience what it’s like to have mental illness more or less. Significant others over the years all told me I sounded like I was dying and choking all night too even when I wasn’t mentally awake for it if things weren’t going as well, and my dad has the same thing, only he’s able to sleep through it. One time he went to the hospital over it though while watching a football game. Fell asleep and stopped breathing and woke way later and had a panic attack.

It’s not hard to buy a brand new CPAP in my area for super cheap ($300-400 for a Cadillac level one with the nice warm humidifier hoses and head unit and such). I tried that, but could never actually fall asleep wearing it, even after a month. I may try again some day, as it’d be great to sleep on my back, but I’m not in a good place to do that again. Plus it’s a pain in the ass, and if you date younger girls you can’t exactly pull that shit out when it’s time to go to bed. I’d happily date older girls and visually prefer them in many ways but they’re usually angry and demanding.

The main components for my sleep sucking are my hormones being out of whack to have me at high alert going to bed so it’s exceedingly hard to fall asleep and stay asleep, and the apnea. Cortisol being too high or low and the rhythm of it is core to the first. For the second, I have/had a thicker neck which didn’t help and tried not exercising it and avoiding that for a while to get it down. Alongside that, gut issues have things backed up and pressing against that area, which can make it harder too. Fasting and dietary changes helps with that, as does sleeping on my stomach to the extent I can stomach that. That makes it so my tongue doesn’t fall back into my throat. I’ve tried the mouth guard things that pull your teeth forward to help but couldn’t sleep with it in.

Gman86

Honestly if I could sleep as well and easily as some people do, I’d trade HRT for it and give them $50k in a heartbeat. I’ve always struggled with sleep since I was a kid, partly from what I now know to be cortisol issues and partly from sleep apnea that developed later.

In my case my apnea is at times so bad that I didn’t actually need the sleep study. In my case if it’s bad I actually can’t fall asleep, I just choke on the spot the moment I try and feel it. I’ve had week long periods in the past like that where I literally just started falling asleep and choked all night until I gave up in the morning. If that ever happens I usually get filled with rage on top of that from knowing I’m in for a rough night. If you go that long without real sleep you experience what it’s like to have mental illness more or less. Significant others over the years all told me I sounded like I was dying and choking all night too even when I wasn’t mentally awake for it if things weren’t going as well, and my dad has the same thing, only he’s able to sleep through it. One time he went to the hospital over it though while watching a football game. Fell asleep and stopped breathing and woke way later and had a panic attack.

It’s not hard to buy a brand new CPAP in my area for super cheap ($300-400 for a Cadillac level one with the nice warm humidifier hoses and head unit and such). I tried that, but could never actually fall asleep wearing it, even after a month. I may try again some day, as it’d be great to sleep on my back, but I’m not in a good place to do that again. Plus it’s a pain in the ass, and if you date younger girls you can’t exactly pull that shit out when it’s time to go to bed. I’d happily date older girls and visually prefer them in many ways but they’re usually angry and demanding.

The main components for my sleep sucking are my hormones being out of whack to have me at high alert going to bed so it’s exceedingly hard to fall asleep and stay asleep, and the apnea. Cortisol being too high or low and the rhythm of it is core to the first. For the second, I have/had a thicker neck which didn’t help and tried not exercising it and avoiding that for a while to get it down. Alongside that, gut issues have things backed up and pressing against that area, which can make it harder too. Fasting and dietary changes helps with that, as does sleeping on my stomach to the extent I can stomach that. That makes it so my tongue doesn’t fall back into my throat. I’ve tried the mouth guard things that pull your teeth forward to help but couldn’t sleep with it in.
Jesus, what a story! I definitely feel for u. I don’t have sleep issues, but I’m a very empathetic person, and easily can put myself in someone else’s shoes, and what u’ve been through is heartbreaking. My girl has sleep issues, and I feel so bad for her, but u make her’s look like a cakewalk. I also very much prefer older women btw lol. Hands down the best sexual experience of my life was four 4th of July’s ago with a random 50 year old woman I just met that day. I was 30 at the time. Ever since then I’ve been hooked on older women. But the older the woman, the higher the chance of hormone imbalances, and women with hormone imbalances can be an absolute nightmare. But just thought I’d empathize with u on that one lol

I wish I had some tips for u, in regards to sleep, but sounds like u’ve tried most of them. What’s ur diet look like? I know diets are debatable, but imo it could not be more clear that the optimal diet for humans is a carnivore diet with some select fruits and raw honey, and raw dairy for most. Have u tried eating as close to a carnivore diet as u can? That should at least clear up any digestive issues u may be having, and may carry over to balancing ur adrenals overtime.

Do they have just nasal versions of cpaps? I feel like I’ve heard that they were a thing. For people that didn’t want a cpap that went over their whole face

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am going to close this thread since it transformed into a melatonin/sleep thread. It now has 10 pages.

Post here:

If you want to post on pregnenolone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel