Pregnenolone makes high dose Testosterone tolerable

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zibernet

Skip to 2:00

Dave Lee explains that a Pregnenolone deficiency doesn't allow for higher testosterone dosages to be tolerated.
Supplementing Pregnenolone is an easy fix instead of lowering your testosterone levels.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bumpy

At 250mg's/week (125mgs x 2 injections) my TT is at 1503 ng/dl and my FT is at 731.4 pg/ml. I was noticing my resting heart rate was increasing by about 10bpm's. Nothing to be alarmed about but I could feel my heart rate wasn't quite what it was

I began to take 50mgs pregnenolone/day and 25 mgs DHEA/day. It helped a little bit. Some days were better than others. I upped my dose to 100mgs Preg/day and 50mgs DHEA/day and BINGO. My resting heart rate returned and I felt excellent with high TT and FT levels. I never felt bad at these levels mind you, but I thought I'd feel much better. I just felt slightly "off"

My program/dosages are finally dialed in in regards to HCG, Test, DHEA, Pregnenolone. Libido and sense of well being is off the charts. Never felt better.

Wolverine

At 250mg's/week (125mgs x 2 injections) my TT is at 1503 ng/dl and my FT is at 731.4 pg/ml. I was noticing my resting heart rate was increasing by about 10bpm's. Nothing to be alarmed about but I could feel my heart rate wasn't quite what it was

I began to take 50mgs pregnenolone/day and 25 mgs DHEA/day. It helped a little bit. Some days were better than others. I upped my dose to 100mgs Preg/day and 50mgs DHEA/day and BINGO. My resting heart rate returned and I felt excellent with high TT and FT levels. I never felt bad at these levels mind you, but I thought I'd feel much better. I just felt slightly "off"

My program/dosages are finally dialed in in regards to HCG, Test, DHEA, Pregnenolone. Libido and sense of well being is off the charts. Never felt better.
What is your HCG dosage/schedule? On any AI? Do you have your E level on this regimen? My E level would be very high with this protocol. Tx

bumpy

What is your HCG dosage/schedule? On any AI? Do you have your E level on this regimen? My E level would be very high with this protocol. Tx
HCG: 250iu’s 2x week (day before injection)
AI’s: No
Estradiol: 25 pg/ml

I used to use 500iu’s 2x week of HCG and it did not work well at all. Felt terrible and had major libido issues.

Gianluca

beside an elevated HR, did you also experienced some sort of anxiety and sleepiness?

bumpy

beside an elevated HR, did you also experienced some sort of anxiety and sleepiness?
Yes, I experienced anxiety but it wasn't a constant 24/7 type of anxiety. Out of a 7 day week, probably 3-4 days I'd experience it. It was random too. There wasn't a pattern, meaning right after my injections. Anxiety scale on a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest)...5

Thankfully sleep was fine.

Gianluca

Yes, I experienced anxiety but it wasn't a constant 24/7 type of anxiety. Out of a 7 day week, probably 3-4 days I'd experience it. It was random too. There wasn't a pattern, meaning right after my injections. Anxiety scale on a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest)...5

Thankfully sleep was fine.
@Nelson Vergel Thanks for the your feedback, do you take a oral capsule? Day or night?

Wolverine

@bumpy Thanks. My free T range is 7.2 to 24.0 pg/ml. What is your free T range? I assume its not the same since your level is 731.4. Any issues with HCT, red blood cells or HGB?

bumpy

@bumpy Thanks. My free T range is 7.2 to 24.0 pg/ml. What is your free T range? I assume its not the same since your level is 731.4. Any issues with HCT, red blood cells or HGB?
My pleasure Wolverine. I don't know my Free T range. I didn't get that on this last round of tests. My hematocrit sits at 50 and it's been there for years. I've been on TRT for decades and these past 8 months I've been using AAS and I still am on the "high" end (50) but not enough for a phlebotomy. Nelson did mention that hematocrit eventually levels out after so many years on TRT so perhaps that is why mine has pretty much leveled out even under high doses of Test. I don't know.

Gman86

My pleasure Wolverine. I don't know my Free T range. I didn't get that on this last round of tests. My hematocrit sits at 50 and it's been there for years. I've been on TRT for decades and these past 8 months I've been using AAS and I still am on the "high" end (50) but not enough for a phlebotomy. Nelson did mention that hematocrit eventually levels out after so many years on TRT so perhaps that is why mine has pretty much leveled out even under high doses of Test. I don't know.
Did u get ur free test checked with quest diagnostics?

Misery

Man PTSD is one big ass onion, I keep peeling and peeling. Two things in video stood out for me PTSD and the need for caffeine to feel normal.

I want to try this, but am on some serious psych meds 800mg quetiapine and 60mg Buspar.

Anyone here have the same or similar situation and have tried adding these hormones?

Gman86

That’s what I figured. Here’s the lab range for quest’s free T lab (46.0-224.0). Sometimes it only goes up to 155.0, but years ago they only ever used the range that goes up to 224.0. I’m sure they lowered it as men have gotten sicker and sicker. So I always go by their original range that goes up to 224.0. So ur free T is about 3 1/4 times the top end of their range. But if ur feeling great, I wouldn’t change a thing!

But how is ur E2 only 25? That seems almost impossible considering where ur total and free T values are. It’s just very hard for me to believe that’s accurate

Also what’s ur SHBG level? It must be in the single digits, or close to it

JA Battle

Hey man, curious for an update on pregnenolone/progesterone/dhea modifications and the effects on libido/sexual function. I know youve been experimenting extensively for some
Time.

Glad to see that you are feeling great! Thanks for the input!

Gianluca

Hey man, curious for an update on pregnenolone/progesterone/dhea modifications and the effects on libido/sexual function. I know youve been experimenting extensively for some

no negative changes in regards to libido/sex function experimenting with these hormones. I actually noticed, when stropping and then restarting Pregnenolone, an increase in libido and possibly penis sensitivity, I know some men may just complain about the opposite with Preg

bumpy

That’s what I figured. Here’s the lab range for quest’s free T lab (46.0-224.0). Sometimes it only goes up to 155.0, but years ago they only ever used the range that goes up to 224.0. I’m sure they lowered it as men have gotten sicker and sicker. So I always go by their original range that goes up to 224.0. So ur free T is about 3 1/4 times the top end of their range. But if ur feeling great, I wouldn’t change a thing!

But how is ur E2 only 25? That seems almost impossible considering where ur total and free T values are. It’s just very hard for me to believe that’s accurate

Also what’s ur SHBG level? It must be in the single digits, or close to it
Ahhh! I misunderstood your question! Free T range is 35-155.

I was surprised my E2 wasn’t higher either. I do not touch AI’s and I’m not taking EQ which can lower E2. My SHBG is on the lower end of the range at 12.

But yeah man, I feel excellent. The best I have felt in long time. It took months of experimenting and I have finally found that sweet spot. I will stick with this protocol.

I am going to be adding some deprenyl in a few weeks and see how that goes. I’m taking it for the life extension benefits and of course as a sort of nootropic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale